Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing (10591 Views)

Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by camcor(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2012
Olodo 1: Discipline is good but bad discipline st.U.Pid.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Were u in the moon or sun when expressing ur opinion? What has Galaxy S IV got to do with the discussion
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by knockturnal(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2012

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
who gives a shit, weda u send am from ur triump XViii! Mumu.......
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2012
Papa Elechi leave d young stars they must not dress like you of d 40's
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by adoniza(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2012
I would really like to know how they dressed to that occasion
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Reference(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2012
larrymoore: The commissioners wore trainers under aso-ebi

grin I charge you with the crime of trying to send my breakfast the wrong way

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Series22(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2012
lakad4u:

Una don start another rubbish again abi,no more gari things again,anyway na una know sha..small pickins

Sent from my blackberry porche...
kettle calling pot black
*sent 4rm my Nokia C1*
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Ikwerefistson: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
salafiyy: IS THIS THE SOLUTION TO THE PROLEMS OF THE STATE OR THE COUNTARY AS A WHOLE?...
d more i read reactns frm ds forum d more i losd hope in nija.if our so cald leadas of 2mro re so myopic in reasoning i wondr wat d future holds.most of us hear re wost dan our leadas.4 christ sake is discipline nt part of governance,must we concentrate on food alone

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by maygah(f): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Engineer96: Indecent dressing is not for females alone. Males as well.
yes
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by qualified(f): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
Lame move from a clueless governor. Ebonyi records terrible bad roads, illiteracy in d highest order etc, wht has he done? Fool!

We dey wait, truth go soon come out, maybe na 'deal' gone sour. And he has being waiting to strike
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Mentcee(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
The ol' fool again!

Elechi, instead of thanking God for pulling you out of near extinction arising out of poverty, you are engaging in this vainglorious trip in tomfoolery! A phool @ 72 is a ***** forever!

Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by kelvino25(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
Alas! Ebonyi State is in the news. Since that pensioner took over power from Sam Egwu, everything stopped working. The guy has succeeded in making Ebonyi the laughing stock of the south east.
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Tropilo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
pro01: What exactly did the men wear that qualified as "improper dressing"? Na singlet and boxers them wear attend the so-called banquet? Or did they dress like 'Boyoyo nigga' 50 Cent, with 'wossup mehn' Fez cap and sagging baggy jeans?

Abi the governor expected them to wear Isiagu and okpuagu abi wetin? I think the governor is bereft of ideas, confused, frustrated, and therefore inclined to play to the gallery.

What do you expect from a governor apparently approaching 90yrs in age. Elected to do a job meant for those half his age in this era.

He is obviously seeing himself as a "village headmaster" and his young commissioners as his pupils. I wonder how Ebonyi people got themselves back in the sixties. Hence near zero development in the state.
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by juman(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
adoniza: I would really like to know how they dressed to that occasion

I also like to know.
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by ogtavia(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
salafiyy: IS THIS THE SOLUTION TO THE PROLEMS OF THE STATE OR THE COUNTARY AS A WHOLE?...

U have reasoned like the true son of your father...highly reasonable..i mean,how does dressing affect the price of internet data bundle.
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by donotbanme1: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
When a blind leads the blind, both(all) of them fall into the ditch.

So all Ebonyi state problems have been solved remaining ''proper dressing to state banquets''
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by donotbanme1: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
adesammy1: pictures of the commissioners as dressed to the event would be appreciated

If that is your picture, you fine no be small....
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by agabaI23(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
GeJ79: LETS GIVE THEM SOME LITTLE TIME THEY WILL TELL US WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.......
Exactly my thought. The reason for the sack will come out in due time. Na today?
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Jeffy1206(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2012

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
from de oda world abi
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Profkomolafe(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
{GOVERNMENTAL PALAVA} is lyk those commisioner go sagg their panties 4 d occasion.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by nizelgirl(f): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
Oga governor tell the public what is the problem cos i dont believe that d only reason for their suspension.
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Onasa22: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pls there's more to this suspension that we hav nt come to know
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Emmanuel uduaghan of delta state, theodor orji of abia state n elechi martins r d 3 worst govnor in nigeria. May thunder fire these idiots dem. Suspension indeed! Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Eziachi: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
If the event organisers stipulated in their invitation on a certain dress code and the accused disobeyed it, the worst the dress-mad-governor can do it to politely ask them to leave the occasion and not suspending a person from his/her job because their dressing didn't meet someones's standard just because he has the power to do so.
Funny thing about Nigerian groomed rulers, they tent to flex their muscle where its not necessary, but where they are expected to act, they always turn a blind eye.
Talk about misplaced priority.
Re: Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing by Eziachi: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
mu2sa2: the governor was not arbitrary as some people might think. t[b]he Public Service Rules[/b], which applies to both civil servants and political office holders, provides for a dress code but it is rarely enforced. The commissioners were required to dress properly to the occassion, being an official event. As heads of their establishmnts they were supposed to lead by example, not dress like motor park touts. Their act amounts to misconduct under the PSR and the punishment meted out is one of the sanctions provided. It is not only women that should dress decently, men too.
Public service rule my foot. They are not at work but a party jamboree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chad Basin: Oil Prospects Or Agric Prosperity? / Internally Generated Revenue: State Governors Target N1.1 Trillion IGR / Nigerian Government Muzzling Dissenting Voices - Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.