Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (12520 Views)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work / Picture Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by Siga: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
It amazes me when all these MOG go to UK, US, Canada and all other stable countries to preach....why not go to Iraq, Iran, Syria, Gaza where the gospel is needed most to convert people....na Madison Square Garden or O2 Arena dem dey go....God dey sha....flying private jet everywhere when your members can barely survive...It matters not if ur rich members contribute to money to buy u a jet..wat happens to saying NO and advising them to create businesses that will employ our unemployed graduates....

6 Likes

Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Law prince: The Pastor claimed not to have the kind of money that will buy a Plane. I wonder where he'll get the money for the maintenance.
the church will maintain it.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
Wether you people talk or not, the man is too busy to listen. You people can scream all you want while he globe trots in style.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by baby124: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Damojo: Hope the jet takes him to paradise too so he won't have to wait in line on the judgement day. God help his followers!

Gbam! All these useless pastors, lying like the thieves they are. I blame the people that go to their churches. If a pastor can be this flamboyant and claim they are serving God, you better be wary. Because you may be serving mammon at the alter. God is not easily fooled so Ayo should respect himself and do the right thing. My bible does not revel in riches, christianity is all about love and service to mankind. Where is the love and service in all this? The only people I pity are the ones that think they can be rich by attending these churches. How can you ever grow in wealth when you have demanding, philandering, manipulating, blasphemous, hypocrites like these Nigerian pastors as spiritual leaders? Na wa o. God, you are watching all this sha. Anyway, from the behaviour of all these pastors I have come to conclude that they are ATHEISTS who know the bible well. Remember satan sef know the word of God, back to back. Any fetish person can be a pastor.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by Standing5(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
If it cost N2m to charter a helicopter from PH to Warri, then i don't think the idea of a private jet for a Pastor who travels round the globe is such a bad one.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by donotbanme1: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
k2039: If all he said is true,I still dont see the need for acquiring a private jet,infact it's cheaper chartering a plane or helicopter than owning a jet(after all it's not like he is going to be chattering them all the time).

Frankly,since you claim not to be able to acquire a jet,I dont see how you will mainatain it(I hope is advisers made him know that jet maintenance is highly costly or will the jet be maintained by thesame people who bought it)

He made a tremendous gaffe when he said he doesnt know those who bought it, how are you sure then that the fund for the acquisition wasnt a stolen fund.(if someone gives one a gift of X naira,the reciever should be able to verify that a gift of X naira is withing his capacity),he got it absolutely wrong there.

I think Pastor should learn more about the act of delegation,you cant be at all place at all time,even Jethro had to tell Moses thatt he will only kill himself if he keeps doing everything all by himself.Sir,learn to delegate.

Finaly,if the catholics dare read this,you will only recieve more bashing on your statement concerning the leadership of the early church in the apostle's days.

All in all,I couldnt believe I read the whole article.
r

I hope you arent talking to your mate. He is 40yrs in the ministry, i dont think you are upto 40.

This man is humble.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
Its unfathomable d way ayo reasons, am astounded n chagrined d at his philosophy abt lyf. His justification abt acquiring a jet is a pointer to d fact dat d smoke of satan has entered d church. Am absolutely disillussioned at his comments.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by onthefence: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
The Pastor still doesn't get it. Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by Siga: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
Standing5: If it cost N2m to charter a helicopter from PH to Warri, then i don't think the idea of a private jet for a Pastor who travels round the globe is such a bad one.
....U have a valid point my very person....but we dont need them flying to Europe or America....let them fly to Afghan, Kazhikistan, Iran, Iraq, even Gaza and preach to Hamas, Al qaeda....those people need the gospel most....

3 Likes

Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by Techwriter: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Plz be reminded that he doesn't owe any one explaination cos I sense so pples mind is made up and no explanation can change anytn. I discovered most Nlanders that make arguments just want to contribute they don't care wether it makes scriptural sense or not. The Bible says that evevn the Gospel is considered foolishness by many.

I laugh when I read peoples comment on Nland when they hear that a prophet sponsord sm1 to schl. They say this is the true pastor. This is simply because others don't advertise what they do as charity on TV like others. Which is scriptural. On the last day we'll tell who worked for God jet or no jet. Abraham was very rich as blessed by God;he even employed over 300 people. On the other hand Lazarus was poor-yet in heaven the rich Abrahm was higher than the poor lazarus. Poverty is a choice
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by REVOLUTNIS: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pastor Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor, may the LORD God of heaven and earth, who created ALL things and made them beautiful,
who PROSPERS works of HIS servants, Bless u and keep PROSPERING u the more. for someone to bought a very expensive jet and gave u as a gift on ur birthday shows how u are bn FAVOURED by God. I pray for all servants of the LORD who labour with the work of the Gospel to be MIGHTILY bless with i0 latest jets in the world, and all manner of God's blessings. so that satanists will keep grumbling and perish in hell call poverty. WE SERVE THE GOD OF WEALTH AND PROSPERITY. THOSE WHO SPEAK OR WRITE AGAINST A MAN OF GOD PROSPERING, WILL NEVER PROSPER IN THEIR LIFE TIME. WHAT EVER U SPEAK AGAINST, U WILL NEVER HAVE! PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL!
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by jimino(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Is dis pator Ayo trying 2 say JESUS made mistake in mat 16:18-19. Even afta JESUS told Peter dat HE wil give him(peter) d keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatever he(peter) bind & loss on earth shall bound & loosed in heaven.
For peter 2 b submissive 2 James show he listen & repect everybdy weida big or small person.
Cn u(ayo) b submissive 2 ur pastors?
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by baby124: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
REVOLUTNIS: Pastor Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor, may the LORD God of heaven and earth, who created ALL things and made them beautiful,
who PROSPERS works of HIS servants, Bless u and keep PROSPERING u the more. for someone to bought a very expensive jet and gave u as a gift on ur birthday shows how u are bn FAVOURED by God. I pray for all servants of the LORD who labour with the work of the Gospel to be MIGHTILY bless with i0 latest jets in the world, and all manner of God's blessings. so that satanists will keep grumbling and perish in hell call poverty. WE SERVE THE GOD OF WEALTH AND PROSPERITY. THOSE WHO SPEAK OR WRITE AGAINST A MAN OF GOD PROSPERING, WILL NEVER PROSPER IN THEIR LIFE TIME. WHAT EVER U SPEAK AGAINST, U WILL NEVER HAVE! PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL!

We don't serve a God of wealth and prosperity, we serve a God of love, kindness, and absolute service to mankind. If we follow God's doctrines in spirit and truth, it will be very hard to acquire all these wealth. If God blesses you, he expects you to use it for the benefit of mankind. This is where catholism differs from all these new age churches. They always ask, what can you do for the least of your brethren? God has called us to serve him, and serve him we must by making sure those little people have joy in their hearts. Do not come online and preach prosperity to people who made you prosper. It was not God's doing, but your own with jara added. A pastor is expected to live a very very simple life. Stop lying please, hell is a terrible place. When you deceive people, God will reserve a special section in hell for you, your pastors and greedy/blind followers. Mtscheew!

4 Likes

Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by sagytariusTM1: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
Passion007 & Homerac7 >>======>>> zig2ryme04
##In Mortal Kombat's voice##
FINISH HIM!!!

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by DrMuzungu(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
If they are REALLY following the way of Jesus, they will be travelling from place A to place B on a donkey.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by manny4life(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
Standing5: If it cost N2m to charter a helicopter from PH to Warri, then i don't think the idea of a private jet for a Pastor who travels round the globe is such a bad one.

Jesus walked by foot.

Does he need to charter an heli ride from distances that less than 70miles? How about driving?

It's one thing to buy and it's another to maintain, maintaining an aircraft is VERY EXPENSIVE.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by coldgate(f): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
ebamma 3: A private jet a necessity for a pastor?, i now know why Jesus wept.
yes o. It is a necessity.it is required to fly to those hintherlands to preach and reach lost souls. Unfortunately, there are no landing strips in such places. So, dear CAN presido, where are u actually flying to? Aso rock?
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by salolo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
in the face of boko haram is a necessity
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by MAYOWAAK: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
"I cast my vote for Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah and Pastor Tunde Bakare in their demosthenic vitriol against spiritual megalomaniacs whose modus vivendi has become increasingly byzanthine and repulsively narcissistic.We must all begin to deprecate this razzmatazz and Nestorian braggadocio in the "HOUSE OF GOD",because when there is no difference between the values of a Pastor and a typical Nigerian Politician,then it's truly a bolekaja ambience..." -

Patrick Obahiagbon

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by bigtt76(f): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hmmm ....preachers of the WORD! Sad to see how they have lost the same faith they preached about. When Jesus Christ was going into Jerusalem ....He only needed to tell Peter to go into that stable and tell the owner that the Lord needs 'it' the owner knew the Lord from nowhere but granted the request. What stops these pastors doing the same ....have they no faith? Can't they just go to the Airport and ask for a Jet to fly? grin grin grin #justsaying

3 Likes

Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by kunlekunle: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
that is not the problem.

in old times, when they wish to ruin a rich man they present him with a white elephant/
not buying, but maintenance.

want to
blink182: Wether you people talk or not, the man is too busy to listen. You people can scream all you want while he globe trots in style.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by yyb14: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
MAYOWAAK: "I cast my vote for Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah and Pastor Tunde Bakare in their demosthenic vitriol against spiritual megalomaniacs whose modus vivendi has become increasingly byzanthine and repulsively narcissistic.We must all begin to deprecate this razzmatazz and Nestorian braggadocio in the "HOUSE OF GOD",because when there is no difference between the values of a Pastor and a typical Nigerian Politician,then it's truly a bolekaja ambience..." -

Patrick Obahiagbon
choi!!
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by matrixme(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
With the points he gave, I think he is justified, just like everybody in his own perception of reality, while the critics are equally right to blame his acquisition of the private jet in a country where majority of the citizens and indeed, his congregation are just living one day at a time. Though I choose not to judge him, I personally believe that men of God living flamboyant lifestyles will soon become insensitive to the plight of the poor they are meant to shepard, people whom the core of the gospel is centred on. How can you effectively minister to poor believers, when you've forgotten or probably don't even know how "being poor" is?
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by passion007: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
sagytarius™:

##In Mortal Kombat's voice##
FINISH HIM!!!
guy, you funny die. On my SEGA console with my favorite xter Cyrax: XCABCZXABBCZ.
Strange how I remember this after 13 years.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by kpencheruwe: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2012

Hmm,are you serious. Calculate the monthly pay of the crew, cost of maintaining the jet, the landing fee etc .Then come back and tell us.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by sylve11: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Techwriter:
Which is scriptural. On the last day we'll tell who worked for God jet or no jet. Abraham was very rich as blessed by God;he even employed over 300 people. On the other hand Lazarus was poor-yet in heaven the rich Abrahm was higher than the poor lazarus. Poverty is a choice

God is watching us. cool
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by GARRIx7(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Keep arguing while the PDP pastor enjoys his share of the LOOT..... grin grin grin

Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by Guguru102(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Damojo: Hope the jet takes him to paradise too so he won't have to wait in line on the judgement day. God help his followers!
Na so,make the jet carry am so that he won't queue to be judged.Some just twist the Bible.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by jamace(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Keep arguing while the PDP pastor enjoys his share of the LOOT..... grin grin grin

Surely, he is.He is sharing in the loot.

God will hear the cry of the suffering masses and punish them, Oritsejafor inclusive, for the looting of the commonwealth of Nigerians.
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by occam(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
Seriously must these pastors travel to Jakarta and other foreign land to preach the word of God? There are millions of souls in Nigeria to be saved. They should focus on helping the destitute and the poor in NIgeria first. Besides these countries also have local pastors
Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by Bebetter: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
[size=14pt]70% of the people who commented on this interview are FOOLS who lack common sense...[/size] its hard to believe that ya'll even read the article because your minds are dead set on hating this man... well... please next sunday dont go to that your church that has AC, Ushers, parking space & projector screens.. feel free to gather around an open ground (similar to olumo rock), then get a pastor with bushy hair and beards, who will come on a donkey and preach to ya'll in the hot sun... I'm sure Jesus will be pleased with your level of dedication and utter STUPIDITY....

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by charlsecy4(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Paul was a tent-maker.
And a lawyer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Great Men That Fell In The Bible Because Of Women / Why Does God Use Adversity To Lift People Up? / 4 Lessons From The Parable Of Talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.