Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan (8255 Views)

Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner / frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by 360command: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
bigtt76: Maybe na MTN line Aso Rock de use o! Cause I've been receiving calls unhindered this past days on Glo (not advert o) from the US ....and MTN are the only network currently expanding their network causing issues grin grin grin grin ....abi I lie?
big fat lie
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by onyeego(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
And so?
Do u know how many times I've tried to reach Obama without success angry

What goes around comes around grin
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by Timijo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
Obama called at d wrong tym. GEJ was eating cassava bread abi na cake den call am sef when Obama called and GEJ no want anything to take the place of his cassava bread. My president loves his cassava bread o.
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by begwong: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
jamesmomoh: "Big lie"...if my cousin in texas can call me at anytym of the day am surprised that the United States' president was unable to reach my President.
haba!
na wen your bros wey dey Togo come dey call u from Texas again?
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by friedrice1: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
Journalism in Nigeria has gone to the dogs
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
White lies! Abi na black lie from the white house
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by sleekshedy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
Some of you are just unbelievable, even though it's official that president Jonathan supported Mitt Romney, do you really think the US government will lie about a mere phone call? You people should blame the dysfunctional system we have here. Because I don't think the Nigerian embarcy is also being mischievous.
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
All na Lie. Abi na 2day Obama start to de call GEJ for phone?
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by Bokoharam: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Specifically, on Monday November 12, according to US sources, White House officials, having coordinated with the US Embassy in Nigeria, and the Nigerian Embassy in the US, got a number to call Aso Rock, but, on two occasions on that day, both calls were simply not picked up, causing a diplomatic embarrassment for Aso Rock. The number had been given by Aso Rock officials to enable President Obama reach President Jonathan.

So, all the while, Obama didn't have Jonathan's number? A lie from the pit of hell!
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by sigmundfreud(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
people go just sit down dey write 'tales by moonlight'...nonsense!
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by nairaman66(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
But US sources confirmed that President Jonathan is one of those Obama was personally keen on talking to, in acknowledgement of their early congratulatory messages.

When great lies are told.. You notice in little lines!
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by donotbanme1: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
fitzkenny: how true is this? Why not try VOIP

How will this improve EmptyHens network on my phone
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by b03liberty(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
diehard1: Rubbish!
who dey fight u take it easy to avoid high undecidedBP
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by logo77: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2012
Missed call..... no bi new tins.

GEJ was too busy "fixing" all the problems facing Nigeria when Obama's call came in.

Anyway, we will set-up a commitee to look into this matter. cheesy
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by dapachez: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2012
linearity: Why is this lies given front page coverage?

I have families all over 9ja and some in the villages and I am in NYC....in my numerous and constant calls to 9ja.....I have only experienced telephone glitch once or twice and in each case, the recipient is either not in a coverage area or are in the village with poor coverage.

Urban areas in Abuja is saturated with coverage, not to talk of Aso Rock and the President's office phone, which will even be a direct truck line...link all the 32 channels in a truck dedicated to his single number.
Bros this is naija anything can happen with our network. Imagine my folks in US and UK had issues calling me for about 3 weeks and they went into panic mode meanwhile my loaction is in ikeja saturated with network,I use MTN,GLO and Airtel. There are even times you use your number to call your other numbers and all you get is"the number you have dialled is either switched off or out of network blabla" or "the number you have dialled is unavailable" meanwhile the phones are on with full network bars in your hand. Just last week friday my kid bro travelled to lagos and for 3 days we couldn't reach him. I went on an assignment to oyo state tried calling with all the network and all I get is those silly voice prompts or it aint going through at all,my dad was trying to reach him from benin on MTN,Airtel and visafone all to no avail. When the dude got home he said he even sent a txt that day but it never delivered after 72 hours and his credit was deducted. We just pray not to be at the mercy of our gsm providers here cos it would be the end
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by dapachez: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2012
linearity: Why is this lies given front page coverage?

I have families all over 9ja and some in the villages and I am in NYC....in my numerous and constant calls to 9ja.....I have only experienced telephone glitch once or twice and in each case, the recipient is either not in a coverage area or are in the village with poor coverage.

Urban areas in Abuja is saturated with coverage, not to talk of Aso Rock and the President's office phone, which will even be a direct truck line...link all the 32 channels in a truck dedicated to his single number.
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by gr8man: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2012
Biko Obama, Jonathan put his land phone on vibration grin grin grin grin
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by ziccoit: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2012
Itoroetti :
It shows our presido is important na

Indeed, that's why the call did not go through.
Re: How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan by pure123: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
naa EMPYN GEJ dey use oooo,naa d cos b that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Approves $3.7bn To Transmit 20,000mw / "2017 Will Be Better" - APC Governors Tell Nigerians / What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.