Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,513 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Love Is Action - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Action (766 Views)

Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon / Marrying For Love Is Wrong / Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Action by joy78(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
It may be easy when someone says i love you...but do they really love you? thats why i say LOVE IS ACTION... You can tell if someone really love you trough their actions/deeds....
So my question for you is: how do you know when someone really love you
Re: Love Is Action by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
op how do you want someone to prove to you that he/she loves you other than the care, attention, commitment and affection.

what kind of deeds and actions do you want before you understand that someone loves you other than the qualities i mentioned above. OR are you among in the school of thought that money is the deed/action to proof one's love for you.

Na wa o............... according to 190 " nigerian girls"....................lolzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Love Is Action by Exponental(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
If d person can die 4 u........with proof ooo!
Re: Love Is Action by Mynd44: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
Wow!!!!
Re: Love Is Action by dmcdad: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2012
babyface333: op how do you want someone to prove to you that he/she loves you other than the care, attention, commitment and affection.

what kind of deeds and actions do you want before you understand that someone loves you other than the qualities i mentioned above. OR are you among in the school of thought that money is the deed/action to proof one's love for you.

Na wa o............... according to 190 " nigerian girls"....................lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Sometimews I wonder what these people are searching for... Is care not shown through action? Is action not given through attention? Is action not shown in commitment? or maybe what she meant was action through showing financial concern and all that crap... No wonder 190 is weary of Naija gurlz. Lol
Re: Love Is Action by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad:

Sometimews I wonder what these people are searching for... Is care not shown through action? Is action not given through attention? Is action not shown in commitment? or maybe what she meant was action through showing financial concern and all that crap... No wonder 190 is weary of Naija gurlz. Lol
actions means leaving the PS game jus to go comfort her wen she is in need, listen to her even wen she seems like she isn't making sense to u, being loyal to her, supporting her, giving her a foot rub after she spent the whole day cleaning up after u...
Re: Love Is Action by dapsy4u2(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
Showing action through care, commitment, responsibility, emotions should definitely define love, but in Nigeria if you don't show girls the colour of notes in your wallet. you don't love them!
Re: Love Is Action by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: actions means leaving the PS game jus to go comfort her wen she is in need, listen to her even wen she seems like she isn't making sense to u, being loyal to her, supporting her, giving her a foot rub after she spent the whole day cleaning up after u...
Babies! i know u gals love to be pampered but it gets to a level you become 'spoilt' and begin to lose reapect for your man.And what do we get in return? We continue spending in cash and kind...
Re: Love Is Action by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
binger:
Babies! i know u gals love to be pampered but it gets to a level you become 'spoilt' and begin to lose reapect for your man.And what do we get in return? We continue spending in cash and kind...
none of the things I mentioned above require money. Where is the money thing coming from? undecided
Re: Love Is Action by dmcdad: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: actions means leaving the PS game jus to go comfort her wen she is in need, listen to her even wen she seems like she isn't making sense to u, being loyal to her, supporting her, giving her a foot rub after she spent the whole day cleaning up after u...

leaving the PS game jus to go comfort her wen she is in need, now this is attention and was acknowledged in my post.. and also some of the things you highlighted could also fall on one or more of what I did acknowledge in my post.n Anywayz, I really know how it goes just that most are craving for things other than what you made mention of but certainly not all them gurlz but most. Don't you agree?
Re: Love Is Action by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad:

leaving the PS game jus to go comfort her wen she is in need, now this is attention and was acknowledged in my post.. and also some of the things you highlighted could also fall on one or more of what I did acknowledge in my post.n Anywayz, I really know how it goes just that most are craving for things other than what you made mention of but certainly not all them gurlz but most. Don't you agree?
I don't agree
Re: Love Is Action by dmcdad: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I don't agree

WTH! I didnt say all gurlz but most gurls are looking for something (The bar) other than what you made mention of and you don't agree?

Now you dont wanna be sincere...
Re: Love Is Action by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad:

WTH! I didnt say all gurlz but most gurls are looking for something (The bar) other than what you made mention of and you don't agree?

Now you dont wanna be sincere...
have u ever tried anything I made mention of?
Re: Love Is Action by dmcdad: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: have u ever tried anything I made mention of?

I eat with those things you made mention of.. The fact that I am responding this way doesnt mean I falter on those areas. I can do anything ethically possible for the one I love not even watching my favourite Barcelona & Madrid match nor playing game on Play Station would stop me. I sure know how to priotise things and the one I love is always a top priority. But face it my dear, you know what I said is true. Right?
Re: Love Is Action by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: none of the things I mentioned above require money. Where is the money thing coming from? undecided
hian!Where did i say it requires money? undecided
Re: Love Is Action by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad:

I eat with those things you made mention of.. The fact that I am responding this way doesnt mean I falter on those areas. I can do anything ethically possible for the one I love not even watching my favourite Barcelona & Madrid match nor playing game on Play Station would stop me. I sure know how to priotise things and the one I love is always a top priority. But face it my dear, you know what I said is true. Right?
but u hvent done any of it yet. I don't agree wit u becos its not true, the moment a guy becomes selfless a matured woman will know well enough to keep him by doing the same for him
Re: Love Is Action by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
binger:
hian!Where did i say it requires money? undecided
u said u will continue to spend in CASH and kind. How else do u spoil person?
Re: Love Is Action by dmcdad: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: but u hvent done any of it yet. I don't agree wit u becos its not true, the moment a guy becomes selfless a matured woman will know well enough to keep him by doing the same for him

I havent done any of what?
Re: Love Is Action by joy78(f): 1:09am On Nov 27, 2012
I ment about this topic that: it is easy to say ,i love you. But it dont mean anything only in words but it must be done into action to mean something, and i am N O T talking about money or financial.. Or to put it another way, how do you know your man/woman loves you? Tell me what makes u so sure He/she loves you just because he/she told u so? or he/she did something special for you that made you feel loved?
Re: Love Is Action by dmcdad: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: but u hvent done any of it yet. I don't agree wit u becos its not true, the moment a guy becomes selfless a matured woman will know well enough to keep him by doing the same for him

I quoted u on this yesterday and I'm doing so now so you can acknowledge. What did you say I haven't done yet?
Re: Love Is Action by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:

I quoted u on this yesterday and I'm doing so now so you can acknowledge. What did you say I haven't done yet?
rub her feet after a long day of work? Listen to her even if u cnt relate to wat she is saying
Re: Love Is Action by dmcdad: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: rub her feet after a long day of work? Listen to her even if u cnt relate to wat she is saying

Sure! I can do that. I did those several times in the past.. There is no big deal there...

(1) (Reply)

Who Your Real Woman Should Be. / Two Girls And A Boy. / Forgive In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.