Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ (9256 Views)

Taraba State Currently Treating 30,000 HIV Patients. / US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged / Smoking Deadlier For HIV Patients Than Virus Itself, Study Finds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by Ammanda(f): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2012
tatiana009: Why is this surprising considering that Nigeria is one of the Countries where a man can marry multiply partners. So its simple mathematics,if Mr. A has HIV he goes home and gives it to his 4 wives!
true
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by nejifresh(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2012
zangiff: that is y i stick with ma one partner, Naija girls are spoiLt
. I don't blame u,fish brain. angry
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by duni04(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2012
Baby mama: And because of the nature of the anatomy and the activity, it is easier for a female to get it from a male infected partner than a man from an infected female.Ladies be wise.Life has no duplicate.
NO! I think its cos we have more Ho's, Aristos and Runz girls than male philanderers. Women are generally more irresponsible and immoral than men.
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2012
duni04:
NO! I think its cos we have more Ho's, Aristos and Runz girls than male philanderers. Women are generally more irresponsible and immoral than men.

And I guess those women are sleeping with themselves abi? SMH . For every female ho, there must be a male dog for her to partner with!
In fact if the women are hos then common sense implies that she would go out there and spread it to many men. From what you are saying if 1 women has 5 sexual partners e.g then for that 1 HIV positive woman there would be 5 HIV positive men. Since this isn't the case that shows that there must be other factors responsible.

1 Like

Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by thehunted(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2012
tatiana009:

And I guess those women are sleeping with themselves abi? SMH . For every female ho, there must be a male dog for her to partner with!
In fact if the women are hos then common sense implies that she would go out there and spread it to many men. From what you are saying if 1 women has 5 sexual partners e.g then for that 1 HIV positive woman there would be 5 HIV positive men. Since this isn't the case that shows that there must be other factors responsible.

i dont know why most naija babes think alike. these many women are sleeping with the few randy dogs(aka men). are u trying to share blame or what? Be sincere to your conscience,most naija babes live recklessly. if u dont know this,then your brain should be declared DEAD.
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
thehunted:

i dont know why most naija babes think alike. these many women are sleeping with the few randy dogs(aka men). are u trying to share blame or what? Be sincere to your conscience,most naija babes live recklessly. if u dont know this,then your brain should be declared DEAD.

"Few" randy men? He he he, so all those women are sleeping with the same few men? Oh boy your brain needs to be recalled by the manufacturer since you have obviously refused to make use of it.
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by thehunted(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
tatiana009:

"Few" randy men? He he he, so all those women are sleeping with the same few men? Oh boy your brain needs to be recalled by the manufacturer since you have obviously refused to make use of it.

aunty,u dey vex o.lol
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by honeric01(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
tatiana009:

Not far from the truth, the world player is from a man sleeping with various women, you'd be surprised that a man within an area can sleep with like 5 different girls in that same area.

Another thing, the sugar daddy sleeps with different girls from the UNI plus his wife and other married women out there.

now let's look at it this way

It's easy to find:

oga chairman married to 4 [/b]wives
[b]4
married woman-friend
22 single ladies (university girls/secretaries/staffs and those who want one favor or the other) This is just one man.
so if he's infected, he's likely going to infect 30 women + with AIDS

But it's [b]rare [/b]for 1 woman to sleep with different men (22, different married men and also have 4 husbands) without being a confirmed prostitute.
But this woman can't infect 30 men plus AIDS because the men already know she's a prostitute, so they'd wear protection sleeping with her.
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by tzetzefly(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
mc~evans:
E dey pain u? E yes
Make i comot am?
No i go manage am so! grin
AIDS is real...
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by thehunted(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
honeric01:

Not far from the truth, the world player is from a man sleeping with various women, you'd be surprised that a man within an area can sleep with like 5 different girls in that same area.

Another thing, the sugar daddy sleeps with different girls from the UNI plus his wife and other married women out there.

now let's look at it this way

It's easy to find:

oga chairman married to 4 [/b]wives
[b]4
married woman-friend
22 single ladies (university girls/secretaries/staffs and those who want one favor or the other) This is just one man.
so if he's infected, he's likely going to infect 30 women + with AIDS

But it's [b]rare [/b]for 1 woman to sleep with different men (22, different married men and also have 4 husbands) without being a confirmed prostitute.
But this woman can't infect 30 men plus AIDS because the men already know she's a prostitute, so they'd wear protection sleeping with her.

thanks for this
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by redsun(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
Menh!Nigeria has become a dangerous ground,no more casual play,not even with condom,because condom in the real sense is not actually design to save you from HIV,the virus permeates the thin layer of condoms.
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by Wallie(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
The result is not surprising because
1. women are more likely to be raped and usually without protection;
2. women are typically not aware of their partner’s risky behavior like their partner sleeping with a commercial love peddler with no protection;
3. men who sleep with men hide the fact and are usually married and/or have girlfriends;
4. men are less likely to get tested;
5. women are more biologically predisposed to being exposed to seminal fluids; and
6. women will typically have greater difficulty accessing healthcare.

Always protect yourself even if you've been in a relationship with the same person for 5 years unless you know the recent HIV status of your partner. If your partner wants you to trust him/her and doesn't want to use protection because you've been in a relationship for a while, tell the person to follow you to an HIV clinic so that you can both get tested.

Life has no duplicate and you'll be surprised how your partner that you cannot live without today can become your mortal enemy tomorrow. Few minutes of pleasure can last a life time of pain. Your life is YOURS and yours only; do what you can to preserve it.
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by seunfly: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
I also noticed that when it is time for action and two of you are in horney mood ladies don't realy care about how you do it, either you use condom or not it is your own bisness and this has put alot of them at risk more than ever before. I think ladies should please always be in control of themself at every stage of action so as to save themself from some careless and inconsidrate guys who will use that wickness to infect them.

1 Like

Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by coogar: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Thank u so much for this piece, really bro its scares me to my bones when friends discuss their escapades .

The problem I think we do have in this country is "ignorance"----- so many young people are just so ignorant about this disease.

the problem is ignorance, stupidity and the non-challant attitude.....

imagine a man who sleeps with 5 different women regularly without protection and then goes to a bathing salon with his own clipper......i mean, how do you explain such men? he exposes himself to the bigger risk while attending to the minor risk!
Re: ‘58% Of Nigerian HIV Patients Are Female’ by Rooneyboy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
coogar:

the problem is ignorance, stupidity and the non-challant attitude.....

imagine a man who sleeps with 5 different women regularly without protection and then goes to a bathing salon with his own clipper......i mean, how do you explain such men? he exposes himself to the bigger risk while attending to the minor risk!

Talking about se--x, I'm a very disciplined young man when it comes to this subject .........
As a matter of fact I completely believe in TOTAL abstinence.

But on the latter, "using the public's clipper" , my nonchalant attitude comes to play.

I'll really try hard on working on it ooo cos I like this my life. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Coconut Oil Will Change Your Life: Incredible Uses Of Coconut Oil. / . / Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.