Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! (9231 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by izuch(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2015
Booked
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 12, 2015
op
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Feranchek(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2015
izuch:
Booked
Guy you mumu die oo0o0!! grin grin cheesy
At least talk something bout the matter na... (unfortunately, you no even read am sef cheesy)
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 12, 2015
The most important thing is that u r comfortable, hair or not.
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by izuch(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2015
Feranchek:

Guy you mumu die oo0o0!! grin grin cheesy
At least talk something bout the matter na... (unfortunately, you no even read am sef cheesy)

Why you dey beef mugu? You fit swear say you read that epistle?
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Pinocchioo(f): 1:30pm On May 12, 2015
nice write up OP, I really enjoyed it
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Pinocchioo(f): 1:35pm On May 12, 2015
nice write up OP, I really enjoyed it.
members of space-bookers above, I dey hail una o.
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Feranchek(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2015
izuch:

Why you dey beef mugu? You fit swear say you read that epistle?

Chai! Bros, so you notice? Badt guy. Omo no time biko!

Pinocchioo:

Nne'm, I hail you double oo0o!! Biko help us summerize am
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by skondo09(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2015
@op, topic though funny bt u made it educative tnks

personaly bushy plates n armpit makes d gal luk dirty n turnst me off; i dnt kip dem either
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by 2el(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2015
lol....

we all need help here
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by timpaker(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2015
I don't shave cool
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by tociano009(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2015
grin
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by joseph1832(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2015
Well different strokes for different folks OP. We all get to do what we feel its best for us as regards our pudenda.

I believe having pubic hair makes the pudenda area very sweaty which might cause it to stink. Especially when it has to do with ladies as we know many of them have taken the liking to wearing tights and then put on jeans on top of it!.

Believe me, that shiiit is nasty, especially the smell that emanate from it!. So I'll simply say any girl who feel comfortable having hairs around her pudenda should make sure they wear stuff that allows airs into that area.

You can't have a bushy pudenda that reeks like the removed gills of a Titus fish and still expect a guy to give you a head!. Men that shiiit is nasty!. Its repulsive!.

So if you want to enjoy a good head, then I suggest you shave the hairs on your pubic area and make sure it doesn't ooze!. Because seriously, that stench can make a guy's libido run faster than Usain Bolt!. grin
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 12, 2015
Pinocchioo:

Thanks @pinocchioo. It's engaging and a bit controversial.... visit the site for more lifestyle insights. selah
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 12, 2015
Some guys find it more sexually exciting if a lady is unshaven. Be informed
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by boynigeria(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
Epistle of Sheghs to the Shavers and the Shaversless
nice one Op, i feel u
guys u just have to shave to make ur business look sexy,no chic wants to be using touchlight to find ur johnny in the bush and ladies, there is no pleasure in sambasa, so stop hiding our girl in that forest
the worst is the armpit, yea we kn u are a lil sweaty and ur under-pit draws map of Uganda after walking two minutes in the sun but must u keep the whole vegetation looking like Amazon rainforest.
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by boynigeria(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2015
timpaker:
I don't shave cool
yea, explains a lot
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 12, 2015
Meeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!! Please shave!

Its important.

Women,the hair around the vaginal opening should be removed using shaving creams. (I'm sure u know how messy it gets when u'r on ur monthly flow and u got hair down there).

As for the bikini line,do whatever u want with that.
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 12, 2015
Interesting and educative!!thumb up op!shaving is good tho especially for ladies.
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by Nobody: 12:55am On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Interesting and educative!!thumb up op!shaving is good tho especially for ladies.
Thanks dear..... pls give the site in the link a visit of appreciation. wink
Re: Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! by paywriters(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2015
Renylee:
The most important thing is that u r comfortable, hair or not.

well said. it really is a personal issue. hair turns some off and wen neatly trimmed it turns some on. some even love real bushy silky hair dwn there.

we need to be more tolerant of people's rights to their opinions and choices. wrong to insult anyone cos she or he shares a different view. dnt even advise one to shave or not since its not your body. the writer simply discussed the topic from diff angles.

finally, you would be very funny to think or say that all women who shhave dnt smell and all those who dnt shave smell. that my friend would be a fallacy of generalization

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients / Get Rid Of Cancer Naturally With Rain Soul / Strike Continues: FG Meeting Ends In Deadlock With Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.