Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,467 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn (26161 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by lucabrasi(m): 3:01am On May 20, 2008
@osunamazon
even though im a pentecostal,i must admit i agree with some of the stuffs you said,but what i dont agree is that pastor tb joshua is a charllatan,in what way or form,is it just because of the controversies surrounding him,or like most people you have a "feeling"he is not of GOD
i dont realli want to comment on the right or wrong of pastors or overseers handing over to their wives,children though i must say i dont support it ,but a chuch like redemmed church dont do it that way and leadership is strictly by the holy spirit,i agree that we should go back to the old ways where the pastors wife is fully involved with taking care of the children/youth ministry,and assisting her husband rather than aiming to be a church leader
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by fyneguy: 10:59am On May 21, 2008
@backslider

Bro, what exactly is your point?

What doctrines are you talking about?

Did T.B. Joshua do and preach anything unbiblical

I mean what exactly is your point here?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by baby4u2(f): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2008
@Christians pls be careful how you condemn others. It's between TB joshua and God not you by force mentality. If you dont believe in what he preaches keep it moving.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by liftedone(f): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2008
ifyalways:

Thank God for his gift of the discerning spirits. kiss
We wont be decieved by the wolves in sheeps clothings neither would God be mocked.
Seconded. lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Gfrey(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2008
heard all ur comments, jst one question 4 all TB suporters, van u giv a detailed account of Hios sdalvation,HlyGhost baptism and call 2 ministry?

tnx.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by fyneguy: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2008
Gfrey,

How many pastors in Nigeria do you have accounts of their salvation?

You singled out T.B. Joshua cos he's a force to be reckoned with.

I dont attend the Synagogue. However, my uncle-in-law was his class teacher in Arigidi Akoko, Ondo State.

He told me T.B. Joshua was always holding fellowships in the school then. Each time the school was goin to play a football match, T.B Joshua predicted the scores and exactly what happened. After some time, he (TB) went to another school and my uncle never heard of him until when he started the church.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by fyneguy: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2008
I know the mentality is: If T.B Joshua was with Pastor Adeboye or any other known pastor and left to start the Synagogue, many would say "ok the anointing is with him". Because he's got a low profile and he seems to be outdoing some known pastors, then he's fake.

Anybody that does beyond a pastor we accept seems to be fake.

That's the summary. But you know what?- God chooses whoever for whatever. Man can try to rationalize and come up with all sorts of parameters to accept or reject him, Na Man sabi. It doesn't stop God from doing his work through His chosen.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by donnie(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2008
Preach it bro!

God will continue to use the base and foolish things of this world to confound the wise.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by jydeboy: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2008
I love TB Joshua with all my heart. He is so down to earth and humble. Most people would not believe him due to their myopia. I prefer instant, verifiable miracles to "your miracle is on the way". I refuse to be a part of the deception these job seekers has turned christianity to.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Backslider(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2008
When a man sees God as a tool that is a Satanic gospel
When a man looks at all the sweetness as God that is deception Gospel.
When a pastors theme message is Getting, My family , My house and my business that is a demonic Gospel.
When your pastor overemphasize sow the seed so that you will reap that is a dangerous gospel.

yes the bible says I wish above all things that thou mayest prosperest even as thy soul prospers but the gospel of Jesus is the gospel of previledge and responsibilty.

We have to seek the will of God in righteiousness. Our theme message must be MORALITY MADE BY THE MOST HIGH GOD JESUS.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by donnie(m): 1:19am On Jun 17, 2008
You have fully expressed your religiousity; however the theme message of the gospel is life.
This was why he came; to bring us life . That eternal life, the life of God (Zoe) which was with the father was manifested to us in Christ Jesus.

It is this eternal life that is made available to all who believe whether bond nor free.

This is the gospel and not that MORALITY thing you are trying to bring forward. If it was morality, Nichodemus would not have needed to seek for Jesus.

If you say you are a Christain, you should know what it is you have believed and ask God for His Holy Spirit so you can understand and fully demonstrate that life freely and in love through the Word so that the world may see and come to your light.

So you put the horse before the cart and not the other way round.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Backslider(m): 2:19am On Jun 17, 2008
@donnie

The theme of the gospel of Christ is that we be righteous. Nichodemus saw the holiness and power of Jesus. The preachers we have now are traps waiting to catch men for Hell fire.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by jydeboy: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2008
Backslider:

@donnie

The theme of the gospel of Christ is that we be righteous. Nichodemus saw the holiness and power of Jesus. The preachers we have now are traps waiting to catch men for Hell fire.
You are damn right my brother.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by waleiza: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
hmm oga o backslidder abi wetin be ur name self,i feel so sorry for you.which church do u attend self?nonesense,the fact that u dont believe in miracle does not change anything,I pray that God should open ur eyes of understanding in other to uderstand that revelation is progressive.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by naijastufz: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2008
@osun amazon u are spot on jare! uve said it all!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by nwakaibe(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2008
I am not a member of TB's church. Never come in close contact to him but please what qualifies him to be fake? Substantiate your answers with relevant bible verses. Enough of name calling without strong evidence. I don't repeat what people say unless they bring forth their evidence.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Backslider(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2008
Does he agree with the demonic worship in the Cele Church he came from?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by JJYOU: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2008
Gfrey:
heard all ur comments, jst one question 4 all TB suporters, van u giv a detailed account of Hios sdalvation,HlyGhost baptism and call 2 ministry? tnx.

give this forum the details of you, your pastor and church salvation,HolyGhost baptism and call 2 ministry then you may start getting replies.

i cant understand you fornicators, liars and thieves being sanctimonious here. who mentored paul? the crooked and wicked mind some of you have is playing tricks on you
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Gamine(f): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2008
Anotha false prophet that God will judge~!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by JJYOU: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2008
hello young sister. trust you are fine. of course God will surely judge us all. and as the word say it will start at the house of God where will all belong. i will look outfor you when next i come to lagos
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by sosodat: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2008
Everything has its own agenda. TBN and the pastors dat appear on it have their agenda. I just pray and hope it is a Christlike agenda.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Gamine(f): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2008
Christlike agenda, impossible

@Josh, that would be so sweet

Thanks smiley

just lemme know when your coming
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2008
*looks around and shakes his head in the amount of confusion among God's people*
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by maticoloki: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2009
WHY DO SOME PEOPLE CRITIZE PROPHET TB JOSHUA?? I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO HIS CHURCH COS I DON´T LIVE IN NIGERIA BUT I LISTEN AND WATCH HIS LIVE SERVICES ONLINE. JUST TO MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR TO DOES AGAINST THE PROPHET, DO YOU REALLY BELEIVE IN GOD´S POWER? WHY DO YOU BELEIVE HE IS A FALSE PROPHET? COME TO THINK OF IT, YOU BELEIVE THE DEVIL HAS POWER, AND YOU BELEIVE HE JUST MIGHT BE UNDER THE SUPPORT OF SATAN, SO YOU DO BELEIVE GOD DOESN´T HAVE SUCH POWER ONLY THE DEVIL, IT´S OBVIOUS YOU THINK ALSO THERE IS NO GOD, IF YOU BELEIVE ONLY SATAN HAS THIS KIND OF POWER, THEN U DON´T BELEIVE GOD EXIST,
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by tbjfansuk: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2009
IT'S NOT TRUE CHECK www.tbjoshuafansuk.co.uk I KNOW BISOLA AND AGOMOH THEIR CLAIMS ARE NOT TRUE.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by emikko: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2010
Why we as christian do critisize each other, you hypocrise that critisize, how do recognise a true spirit of GOD, so what you see on tbn or any other channel about the man of GOD as he his called doest not mirror the work of christ for you then the devil has already taken your soul directing you on the way to hell, by enclosing your spirit on the goodness of our Lord jesus to see his good works on the life of prophet tb josphua, u think christianity is going to the church hear the word put tide and offering and going back to your house, among all the so called ministers of God, he his the only person i even trusted as a man being on ordained by God, you think having mentors and going to great schools and theological schools make you an  authentic  ordain of God? growth up hypocrical nigerians stop critising this highly anoited servant of God the holy bible made us to know so, if you dont know your stand in the chritian race pluck out your eyes b/c you can see, or your hand b/c your cristism doest not make sense in all ramification, pls stop your uneccesary critism about PROPHET TB JOSHUA the mirrorr of christ is in him, agents of the devil
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by donnie(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2010
Backslider:

Does he agree with the demonic worship in the Cele Church he came from?

your wrong. . . he was an Anglican.

It is actually on record that the founder of  RCCG was a member of the Cherubim & Seraphim (white garment church). As a matter of fact, he is said to have received his salvation, baptism and call to ministry at C & S where  he also had his hunger for God's word satisfied.

Can you now see how confused you are? Chai! these penticostals eh!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by emikko: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2010
DO you know what a backslider is going back to badways, eating what you have voimitted, your comment doest not make sense find your fact before you provoke the hanger of God on you, may the good Lord deliver you from the hand of the devil, stop your nonesense critism as a GHanaian you dont even the know the mighty works God is doing in your great country,repent and stop this nonesence as you do so God will bless you abundantly amen.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by pmartins: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2010
showing T.B Joshua on tbn does not suppose to surprise anyoe becaue it is the lord doing, the more they criticize him the more he grow.they should be not be surprise the lord is with him, that is even smaller as time goes on you will see him in a powerful station more than that.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by ttruth(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2010
@post :

By their fruit we shall know them. Pastor Joshua is truly a man of God.

You can say whatever you like, it will never change that fact.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by ralphi64: 2:19am On Apr 24, 2010
God recently warned South Africa about TB Joshua and Pastor Chris practices.

Even I myself was also bound by evil spirits after following TB Joshua for 3 years. When I go home in 2006 December, the very same Sunday I received my deliverance in a church.

After having lots of questions in 2008 the Lord Jesus visited me by a vision and told me that TB Joshua and Ps Chris are not His servants. I asked Him How will we know. And He said to me “THEY ARE USING THE POWERS OF PRACTICE” It took me time to figure it out until God began to open my eyes and showed me Ephesians 6:12.

TBJ and Chris, are not the servants of the Lord, and please stay away from them. Following these men is as bad as following Korah and Dathan; you will go to hell with them for supporting what they are doing. Check Numbers 16:31 – 33.

It is only the revelatory teachings that will open the eyes of the people of God.

This is what God told me about those guys;

TBJ and CHRIS are in the rank of the powers found in Ephesians 6:12 of which the first rank is the Principalities (Satan and Fallen angels), then powers (TB Joshua, Chris and others like Kobus Van Rensburg of South Africa spiritual son of TBJ etc.), then rulers of darkness of this age (Satanists and Devil worshipers), and the last is spiritual hosts of wickedness (Black magic, white witchcraft and other basic practices)

Here me once and for all,
The powers spiritual rank (where TBJ and friends sit as princes) is greater than rulers and spiritual hosts by satanic authority and by virtue of being appointed by Satan, and therefore they are able to catch and harass those that are below them, though they serve the same master of evil (Satan).

In most cases when they catch rulers and spiritual hosts, they only promote them to the higher level of satanic practices where they will serve under their demonic ministries (under powers). And by these we will think that a person has been delivered from witchcraft of which is wrong, the truth is a person has been promoted from one satanic level to another.

All people that are using the occult powers and practices must be exposed. What TBJ and PS Chris are doing is unacceptable. They have imparted their practices to many South African people and now us Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers in S.A. we are re-teaching our people and reversing the wrong doctrine imparted to our Country. God is speaking to many prophets around the world concerning those guys and their practices. Even here in South Africa God recently warned the people to stay away from those guys through the prophets that I will not mention their names.

South Africa
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by ttruth(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2010
@ralphi64:

May God forgive you for all your rubbish blasphemies. There are lots of people who made worst comments than you are making now. All these nasty and untrue comments are the reasons why TB Joshua will keep going higher and higher.

You are a devil yourself and you never heard from God as you claim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Joke With Prophecies! / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.