Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn (26026 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by santanovva(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2010
Concerning 'pastor' Temitope Balogun Joshua,it sure will be IMPOSSICANT for me to accept him (in my heart of hearts ) as a man of God.
If you knew about the Synagogue around 1992/1993 in its old site around Agodo Egbe in Ikotun then the barrage of false and occult-like doctrines wouldnt be lost on you however, the church is now tooshed up with a lot of REBRANDING yet,dont be deceived!
God will deliver his own from every deception of the Evil One (amen)
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by ttruth(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2010
The authenticity of any ministry is tested by how they profess about who Jesus Christ is.
From all accounts, TB Joshua proclaims Jesus Christ to have come in the flesh hence his motto “Emmanuel” which translates God with us. His messages and sermons lift Jesus as the Christ! And what more?

Signs and wonders are a daily phenomena in his ministry, just the way it was as recorded in the book of Mark16:20: “then the disciples went and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by signs that accompanied it”.

It is amazing that some of the most fearsome critics of TB Joshua have no signs and wonders in their ministry and they want to take it upon themselves to persecute this great man of God.

grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by ttruth(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2010
Is it not surprising, that even Jesus in his earthly ministry was accused of casting evil spirits by the powers of Beelzebub? Can these same critics who call themselves bishops, reverends, pastors and all manner of description show us one thing they are doing in their ministries that can fit into God’s compassion for humanity?

TB Joshua’s humanitarian effort touches the needs of widows. The physically challenged and orphans have benefited in his educational support projects.

Recently the federal President of Nigeria, Musa Yar’Adua, a Muslim himself awarded him with “Officer of the Order of the Federal Republic” in recognition of his humanitarian efforts.

Most people who persecute Joshua, particularly clergymen are moved by jealous and envy as he seems to expose fake ministries by his tremendous charities without begging for money.

Anyone who is a true seeker of truth can know in the light of scriptures that for sure there is a prophet among us.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by chakula: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2010
@t.truth/false,

are you back from the exile.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by ttruth(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2010
chakula:

@t.truth/false,

are you back from the exile.

I never went on exile,

Chakula the muhammedan cheesy
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by KDULAR: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2010
Of all these people against somebody should just please, please and please tell me what evidence do they have for their allegations , dislike or hated as the case may be.OF WHAT SIGNIFICANCE is his whatever, to their christianity. Iam so appalled at Christians nowadays , we don't talk about the Power of God in our lives and that of our community but we deal so much on intellectual arguements which brings nothing but VANITy. This is typical of the intellectually endowed memmbers of the "new christian denominations in Nigeria and this attitude of knowing it all and more than others, can explain it all and if not as educationally qualified and toooshed up , then it's inferior , barbaric, unholy unworthy and undeserving. Christians I say wake up!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by GODSON2009(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2010
santanovva:

Concerning 'pastor' Temitope Balogun Joshua,it sure will be IMPOSSICANT for me to accept him (in my heart of hearts ) as a man of God.
If you knew about the Synagogue around 1992/1993 in its old site around Agodo Egbe in Ikotun then the barrage of false and occult-like doctrines wouldnt be lost on you however, the church is now tooshed up with a lot of REBRANDING yet,dont be deceived!
God will deliver his own from every deception of the Evil One (amen)
i dont know why this DEAD thrwead has been re ignited again!!!however i suggest you have a right to your own PERSONAL opinions but dont try and justify a weak and watery opinion with some unfound allegations.if you are making assertions you should make it with cogent and verifiable proofs not innuendos and untruths!!

@ralphi64

i dont even know where to start with your comments,

if you assert that you were bound by evil spirits,then i agree with you after all you know yourself more than anyone,however how and why is tb joshua's ministry responsible for this?

you are really hillarious honestly lol lol

from being bound by evil spirits---you got delivered same day you landed in nigeria----then you become an emergency fire fire prophet whom the lord showed a specific vision concerning tb joshua and the lord even opened your eyes to ephesians you should sell your script to nollywood ,
in the part two i am sure you will probably see a vision of where tb joshua has buried his occultic powers, grin grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2010
^dude where have u been? its been awhile. hope all is well
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by 667: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2010
TB Joshua I remember that name. He is doing a great job .
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by GODSON2009(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2010
toba:

^dude where have u been? its been awhile. hope all is well
all is well thank GOD brother,been busy with some project i had and travelling back and forth to nigeria hope you have been educating and enlightening the likes of uplawal and the other internet jihadists grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2010
We ve been trying only that are very rigid against the truth
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by thetruth12: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2010
Instead of people to thank God for giving us a great man of God who is changing the terrible image Nigeria has, all we do is criticise, criticise and criticise.

God have mercy
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by PeroRemzy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2010
Prophet t b joshua is a true man of GOD.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by RowlEenz: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2013
Anytime you listen to prophet tb joshua... he's always preaching come to Jesus, he's never said come to my church....... with that, I believe he's of God and all the people who are calling him bad names are d same kind of people who crucified Jesus, (the people who believe they knw a lot about Christianity, who believe that you must have a mentor) what's the point of the stuffs in the bible if you can't see it work? yet when we see people that God has blessed and is using them to bring people to the knowledge of who he is, we call then shamans or demon possessed.. becarefulwhatyousaytoamanwhoworksforGod

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.