Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader (9706 Views)

Unknown Murdered Lady Dumped At Olomore, Abeokuta Refuse Dump (Photo) / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Jazzgreen(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2012
AKA ọrụ ndi calabar
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by sammmiey1: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2012
sir wealth: am supecting Goodluck ebele jonathan. He might be the cause of this senseless killing angry am supecting Goodluck ebele jonathan. He might be the cause of this senseless killing
Sure he is...the slowpoke regime is injurious 2Nigerians......Jonathan retire back 2ur cassava,Nigerians r sick of u
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by richiex(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2012
BenXXX: This is utterly barbaric...What a Wicked world we live in... sad

It's not the world in this case, it's the country you live in....Abroad, news papers are free for everyone to read and even the apps are free as well..... How can you have beef and eventually kill someone over a newspaper that becomes outdated in 24 hrs?
Nigeria no dey try at all...
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by neversaynever(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2012
SniperInADiaper: "We are all in mourning now because Monday-Francis was the highest selling vendor I had"

There is a cost on life?! That is why they are mourning?!?

Is there anything wrong with that statement? It was a good commendation, & respect for what he was worth. I'm sure you'll have complained if the employer didn't make this statement. #smh
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by neversaynever(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2012
Nnaemiemax: one thing is for sure, the killer will certainly reap what he has sown, no contention to that!

But seriously, calabar people have about the most outrageous name in Nigeria.
Monday-francis, gabriel john-francis, kenneth james-john, dorathy mark-abigail, mathew john-luke.. Ah ah! .

Wonder what happened to achibong, itorobong and otobong.. Lolz!

Talk about Nigerian Mythology.....I MEAN, what has where you come from got to do with this topic. It's the individual, it can happen anywhere.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Michky: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2012
Brand_new: Human life is now worthless in Nigeria..SMH.
Fool. Doesn't this happen everywhere in the world? Abi you wan begin shout justice for allu1 again? Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Michky: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2012
Rooneyboy: On and on ,from north to south, East to West, the killings never ceases.
Nigeria indeed u are the giant of africa.
People are being killed in South Africa, USA, Germany, France, name it, as we speak. Why do you people just open your stinking mouth to say rubbish at every opportunity nah. What has Nigeria got to do with this? This kind of comments is making Nairaland a babaric place to be i tell you!
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Michky: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2012
Born 2be Rich: SO because he did not allow him to read the Newspaper for free, he now decided to kill his brother...What a wicked world we live in... My deepest regards to the murdered vendor"s family.
Now, someone is making sense. Ah!, thank God.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Splendblex(f): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2012
Hmmm...R.I.P angry
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Michky: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2012
naijathings: all the stories i have been reading since yesterday can al be traced to POVERTY.
that woman with a baby would not have slept in a police station if she had a car
the little girl would not be leaving her house to run errands for ARMY man if she was they had money and class in her own family
that man would not have killed himself for mere 800,000 wey boys dey use buy home theater and 3D TV
Now this one no fit pay for paper and he had to make another man spill his beer then later went to kill him.

POVERTY... May God strike you if you ever get close to me by 100,000km radius you terrible bastarrd. Amen
FYI, everyone around you is a potential murderer. At the soccer arena, beer parlour, viewing centres, your aboki gateman etc. If the deceased hadn't emptied the accused's bottle of drink in that manner, perhaps this wouldn't have happened. Summary, if you don't want to be murdered, don't start a fight that you would never be able to finish. I rest my case.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Michky: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2012
Reference:

What's wrong with that statement. He was my best staff, period. To me that is commendation. That is the perspective I'd rather choose. The man was related to him by employment only. Nigerians always bring sentiments and personalise everything. Those who were related to the deceased by other means will remember him differently and respond accordingly.
May God bless you.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Michky: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
richie-x:

It's not the world in this case, it's the country you live in....Abroad, news papers are free for everyone to read and even the apps are free as well..... How can you have beef and eventually kill someone over a newspaper that becomes outdated in 24 hrs?
Nigeria no dey try at all...
THIS IS ANOTHER FANTASTIC DEFINITION OF IGNORANCE. Haven't you heard of people killed for 5naira sausages? Some have even been murdered for arguing against Manchester united or Chelsea and you come here talking rubbish. BTW, because you say newspapers are free in some parts of the world doesn't mean they should be free in other parts. Please be informed!!
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by tintingz(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
[size=13pt]werin be this?[/size]
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
Michky: Fool. Doesn't this happen everywhere in the world? Abi you wan begin shout justice for allu1 again? Olodo.
)Your father!
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by eyenCalabar(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Even Punch is also spreading fake news. undecided
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Michky: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
Brand_new: )Your father!
Yes, i get your time. Na ya mama yannsh for village you dey follow talk. No be me. You dey craze for head. Were abugije!!
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Michky: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Brand_new: )Your father!
God punish you one million times over. F.o.o.l.i.sh ignorant boy. Nigeria no need wastages like you. You're the reason why the united nations is clamoring for population control. I no no why ya mama no wash you commot since. Oloriburuku!!
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Michky: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Brand_new: grin grin grin
...and you're laughing?! What's funny?!!
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Guchis(f): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
The news one hears these days...o ma se
RIP to the deceased
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by chacha3(f): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Really sad,some pple are jst wicked and heartless.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
this is wickedness raised to the 10th power, Nigerians including thier leaders dont understand what patriotism, honesty, integrity, discipline, patience, justice and love means anymore its pathetic.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Murdered For Turning Down Free Reader by GeneralGaricks: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Eneze1: what could have caused this senseless killing?

An idle mind is the devil's workshop. A person who has refused to help himself is helped by the devil.

Okay, he reads papers for free. He even steals papers. Isnt he a criminal

Now a murderers reward awaits him.... I wonder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) / Top 5 Most Dangerous States In Nigeria / 5 Guys Who Allegedly Drugged, Raped & Filmed 2 Girls Were Arrested Then Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.