Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511304 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Princeofilorin: tnx 4 d response.i heard invites will start rollin in very soon and i'm positive i'm gonna pass.can i reschedule TS for 1 yr?

It actually depends on what you want to do.E.g a friend of mine who passed the PTDF scholarship 2yrs ago didnt have to return to nigeria because the company he was working for in the UK transferred him to UAE after his Masters program. so he's permanently in Dubai now (except of course they move him again). Coincidentally he was working with DB b4 he left. You can call the HR shaa to know if you can reschedule for that long. But after you are done with the PTDF ooo. Lol. Good luck!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dese folks fighting here sef!...you guys are embarrassing me o!...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Princeofilorin(m): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2013
Rify:

It actually depends on what you want to do.E.g a friend of mine who passed the PTDF scholarship 2yrs ago didnt have to return to nigeria because the company he was working for in the UK transferred him to UAE after his Masters program. so he's permanently in Dubai now (except of course they move him again). Coincidentally he was working with DB b4 he left. You can call the HR shaa to know if you can reschedule for that long. But after you are done with the PTDF ooo. Lol. Good luck!
lol.sure nw,e no easy pass aptitude test and interview.Db is also the highest paying bank in the country.nearly 250k after confirmation so thatz good for a start cool
Re: Diamond Bank Test by fasasiay(m): 1:07am On Jun 05, 2013
mhoo:
thanks my lady. op d source na confirmento?
Both batches r rounding up June 18 n July 2.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by daddydozzy(m): 6:05am On Jun 05, 2013
pls house,who has an idea wen d nxt test will take place
Re: Diamond Bank Test by daddydozzy(m): 6:15am On Jun 05, 2013
pls could ibadan be the nxt venue for DB test
Re: Diamond Bank Test by samik900(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2013
daddydozzy: pls could ibadan be the nxt venue for DB test
,i tink so,den hw do we submit our cv.tanx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by marionluigi: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2013
Heard Enugu venue was d last test 4 now, so conductin of test wil be pending.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by marionluigi: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2013
If u were successful @ d enugu test, pls inbox me ur pin on mariokev1234@yahoo.com. Let's share ideas. Tnx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
chimeziepaul: Please for those that did their second interview on Saturday morning in Abuja, we could not collect Medical latter cos the person in charge was not around, pls who knows if our own is ready for collection or are we to wait for sms before we go collect it?

It might just be good you check at Abuja. Or maybe you try call one of DB staff there.
I got mine yesterday.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tasman4u: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hello, Good you got your success text, Please I want to know if you did your 1st level interview on 28th of March in Lagos, if yes, have they called you for the 2nd level interview? Thanks.
Northernbelle: Jst got my 1st interview success text.thnk God.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tasman4u: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hello bro? Anything from DB yet as per the 2nd level interview? Please Reply.
donatrix: Mehnnnnn!

Every beep on my mobile makes me more curious to know when our second level interview invite (March 27/28 Lagos) will come in.

Olorun di involved shaa.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Northernbelle(f): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
tasman4u: Hello, Good you got your success text, Please I want to know if you did your 1st level interview on 28th of March in Lagos, if yes, have they called you for the 2nd level interview? Thanks.
. Yes I did my 1st interview on 28th of march bt unfortunately no 2nd level invite yet. So we are stil waitin patiently.cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Okay so I got my medical invite. Wohoooo!!. His grace is really at work in me. CHUKWU DAALU oooo
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rify: Okay so I got my medical invite. Wohoooo!!. His grace is really at work in me. CHUKWU DAALU oooo

Please for which of the centers?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Thank u Jesus, medical invite just rolled in, God z indeed faithful...lol
Re: Diamond Bank Test by IVICA1: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Just got my medical invite. Thanks be to God
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
off to Abuja for my medicals....Ubangiji Yesu, sai godiya zan ka
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rho1224: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
And BOOM...my medical invite text just came in. I was told to pick it up here in lagos....and yes.. I did every other thing in owerri.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
domcarez: Thank u Jesus, medical invite just rolled in, God z indeed faithful...lol

For which of the centers, please?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Off to Abuja for my Medicals, Ubangiji Yesu, sai godiya zan ba ka!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
AllGood:

Please for which of the centers?

Owerri

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bensonn: Off to Abuja for my Medicals, Ubangiji Yesu, sai godiya zan ba ka!!!

Did you get a text? For which of the centers, please?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tejufemi(f): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rify: Okay so I got my medical invite. Wohoooo!!. His grace is really at work in me. CHUKWU DAALU oooo
Rify,our prayers of faith made it work @last,we enjoy Grace...congrats 2we owerri peeps,our best is yet 2be..c u all @ts..thanks 2Jesus!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kaysce(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
Northernbelle: . Yes I did my 1st interview on 28th of march bt unfortunately no 2nd level invite yet. So we are stil waitin patiently.cheers

2nd level invite,,, plsss come oooooooo...... (27/28 Mar)
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
AllGood:

Did you get a text? For which of the centers, please?

owerri centre, did my test on 28th April, my 1st and 2nd interview on 14th May now my medicals tomorow...its just so good
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Tejufemi:
Rify,our prayers of faith made it work @last,we enjoy Grace...congrats 2we owerri peeps,our best is yet 2be..c u all @ts..thanks 2Jesus!!

Yes ooo. Thank God. Wishing everyone success grin kiss
Re: Diamond Bank Test by donatrix(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
tasman4u: Hello bro? Anything from DB yet as per the 2nd level interview? Please Reply.

None yet bro. I don tire pass everybody.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
Well, there is a probability that we 2nd level interview hopefuls in lagos might nt resume for the next training school considering that a handful of others that wrote the test in december with us are awaiting Ts already. There are so many professional examination applications still open and registration for msc programs in most schools are on-going for the 2013/2014 session which would commence september/october. My advise, get yourself enrolled in one. As a lecturer in my school once said, in a few years from now, having a Bsc certificate would be as good as having a waec result! Why? Everyone would have it. Beef up ur cv. The earlier, the better. As we all know, age is attached to jobs these days. No one is getting younger.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
AllGood:

For which of the centers, please?
owerri center, though my medicals wil be in enugu....tnx Lord Jesus
Re: Diamond Bank Test by donatrix(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
kaysce:

2nd level invite,,, plsss come oooooooo...... (27/28 Mar)

In your shoes too.

Each day i wonder why we are still waiting.

Why 6 months of recruitment process?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Benissues(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
DB shld call us oh!!.....newbies in d house re picking up medical letters!.....we re stil waiting 4 2nd level interview!......God dey oh!!!
donatrix:

In your shoes too.

Each day i wonder why we are still waiting.

Why 6 months of recruitment process?

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.