Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511435 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2013
sixteen08:

Your case is not peculiar so don't overstress yourself, I know about 2 people who didn't get the invite.

The individual basis means you answer to DB individually and not in groups in other words "all man for himself".

Thank you so much, that was quite soothing to hear. Those you said didnt get the invite, I hope they did their interviews on 27th too cos I understand those who had theirs on the 28th have not been contacted. Thanks and I hope you realise how comforting your response is. Please try to answer my question.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Guitarlife: Thank you so much, that was quite soothing to hear. Those you said didnt get the invite, I hope they did their interviews on 27th too cos I understand those who had theirs on the 28th have not been contacted. Thanks and I hope you realise how comforting your response is. Please try to answer my question.

Their 1st interview was on 27th of march
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
sixteen08:

Their 1st interview was on 27th of march
Thank you so much. I think I can rest now grin grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aadegal: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls I av a frnd who didn't get d invite, her interview was 27th. Pls if anytin comes up let us knw nd success 2 those dat av their interview wednesday nd thursday.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
Aadegal: Pls I av a frnd who didn't get d invite, her interview was 27th. Pls if anytin comes up let us knw nd success 2 those dat av their interview wednesday nd thursday.
I didnt get the invite too. Hopefully we will get it soon.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Rify:

You get time to dey reply to comments caused out of boredom... abeg talk wat u want and leave them to retweet as much as they want. I learnt nt to take talks here serzly infact If I start and I know where its heading, I just scroll pass. O ga eme ha vum na anya. grin wink

U haff come again oooo..lol..fa choro IRI gi..hahhahahahafja
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Kcbellz: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
i misplaced my orignal waec certificate,have requested for anoda but was told by waec it can't be replaced.what do i do as it is required during the interview stages and documentation processes.#enugu expectant.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sploofic: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
Kcbellz: i misplaced my orignal waec certificate,have requested for anoda but was told by waec it can't be replaced.what do i do as it is required during the interview stages and documentation processes.#enugu expectant.
Oga get a sworn affidavit along wit d photocopy of ur Waec result & do dat quick b4 u get called.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=Kcbellz]i misplaced my orignal waec certificate,have requested for anoda but was told by waec it can't be replaced.what do i do as it is required during the interview stages and documentation processes.#enugu expectant.[/

get an affidavit..my birth cert got burnt,am using a sworn affidavit 4 it..
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Kcbellz: i misplaced my orignal waec certificate,have requested for anoda but was told by waec it can't be replaced.what do i do as it is required during the interview stages and documentation processes.#enugu expectant.
if u hv Neco/Gce or u did any of them, go nd get d cert. It also accepted. Go get affidavit n police reportgrin try n scan ur original documents in ur email, In case u misplace any, u can make color print out.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
make_it_rainy: if u hv Neco/Gce or u did any of them, go nd get d cert. It also accepted. Go get affidavit n police reportgrin try n scan ur original documents in ur email, In case u misplace any, u can make color print out.

Me nko?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
cindynich:

Me nko?
urs is no big deal, u can use age declearation, if u r using waec, ur waec shows ur date of birth, dat wot dey r afta.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Since nobody is ready to offer help can smbody @ least give me land so dat i go carry my house come put der?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by abisolatomi: 3:07am On Jul 09, 2013
I was invited for medicals 2nd of july and I did my medicals yesterday 8th of july praise be to God.I am a december 9th hopeful now awaiting TS.God bless naira landers I never consulted any friend about anything concerning db eversince I joined this group, all I have to do is just come on the forum and readup W̶̲̥̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊† ppl post here ,for my 2 interviews I got everything I needed to know about DB on nairaland..thanks to u all..for the interview hopefuls in lagos just try and get to know db inside out,and also the basics of the course u studied in school its very important..wish u all the best..please who knows for sure when those of us who did medicals 2nd of July will be called for TS so that I will know when to drop my resignation letter where I am working presently.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2013
rubyno: Since nobody is ready to offer help can smbody @ least give me land so dat i go carry my house come put der?

where did u stay during ur first interview and test? If u dont have money for hotels u can do what i do ,

i usually take nigt bus, get there the morning of interview, do my interview then take anoda nite bus the same day.

thats y i was asking y u want to stay a week.

btw as u no get where to stay for lag hw u go do trainig school? Or does db give temp accomodation?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=Aafulenu]

where did u stay during ur first interview and test? If u dont have money for hotels u can do what i do ,

i usually take nigt bus, get there the morning of interview, do my interview then take anoda nite bus the same day]

Ewwwwwwwwww...how did u freshen up??
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2013
Am an owerri TS hopeful and at my present place of work i need to give 1 month notice to my employer before resigning. Should i go ahead to give the notice of resignation now or still wait since am not too sure of when owerri TS hopefuls would be called? Pls i need advice from the house ASAP. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2013
ufuosigho: Am an owerri TS hopeful and at my present place of work i need to give 1 month notice to my employer before resigning. Should i go ahead to give the notice of resignation now or still wait since am not too sure of when owerri TS hopefuls would be called? Pls i need advice from the house ASAP. Thanks
In as much as you would want to give your boss a prior notice before your exit, it is imperative to be wise while doing this. Reason: It is not certain that all owerri peeps will fill up the slots come the much speculated July ending as you peeps are plenty. To be on the safe side, I will advise you continue your job except you want to risk it by resigning. Best wishes!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2013
Aafulenu:

i usually take nigt bus, get there the morning of interview, do my interview then take anoda nite bus the same day.

btw as u no get where to stay for lag hw u go do trainig school? Or does db give temp accomodation?
So daughters of Eve can also go extra mile in this strive to make a living.....eh yaaaaah. As we rough it along, may God crown our efforts.
Bros, take a cue from her advice. Best wishes!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rho1224: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2013
Day 09 of 31, no signs for Owerri TS Hopefuls.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2013
cindynich: how did u freshen up

lol grin grin grin
i had a place in lekki where i could freshen up
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2013
ufuosigho: Am an owerri TS hopeful and at my present place of work i need to give 1 month notice to my employer before resigning. Should i go ahead to give the notice of resignation now or still wait since am not too sure of when owerri TS hopefuls would be called? Pls i need advice from the house ASAP. Thanks

two words : dont resign

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2013
Thaks so much. highly appreciated
RoyalPurple:
In as much as you would want to give your boss a prior notice before your exit, it is imperative to be wise while doing this. Reason: It is not certain that all owerri peeps will fill up the slots come the much speculated July ending as you peeps are plenty. To be on the safe side, I will advise you continue your job except you want to risk it by resigning. Best wishes!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2013
ufuosigho: Thaks so much. highly appreciated
resign oooo cos I knw u wil make ts grin quote mi later
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2013
resign now!! Quote mi later u wil make d nxt ts
Re: Diamond Bank Test by shegzyRico: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
please o when will lag march 28 get 2nd level invite?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
Amen Bro. With DB's fast pace with my batch so far(April 21-test, May 9- both interviews, June 6-Medicals]am very very optimistic that my batch will make the next TS in Owerri. I will definately quote. Thanks Bro
make_it_rainy: resign now!! Quote mi later u wil make d nxt ts
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
Aafulenu:

i hv bn dodging. Now, breeze don blow bt my yanch nor go open
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kellyben4u: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
My guy my heart breaks as I write cos info reaching me indictaes that because of the backlog we June medicals TS hopefuls might or better still will be starting by October o. Just getting tired.
Gombs: ...
I've a lot to thnk God for...and I thnk God for y'all in all detailed way! Congrats to folks strting TS tomoro, n folks doin em 2nd interview on Wednesday.

#Peace
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
kellyben4u: My guy my heart breaks as I write cos info reaching me indictaes that because of the backlog we June medicals TS hopefuls might or better still will be starting by October o. Just getting tired.
What's the source of that your information Also, we shud be clear when posting here as we have hopefuls from different regions. However, that one is not for me sha...don't know about others. Best wishes!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kellyben4u: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
I am talking of Abj ts hopefuls that had medicals in June, Mr. Royalpurple, if I don't trust my source I won't be posting here and may I remind u that I am also affected so what will I gain in trying to weigh others down when this forum has brought great joy to me. Well ur at liberty to say whatever u want to say. Just felt I should share my piece of info, even me I felt very downed and heartbroken when I got the info. Well my prayer is it just shouldn't be true. Don't mind my tune, the info cosed it I really feel bad. No wrong intended.
RoyalPurple:
What's the source of that your information Also, we shud be clear when posting here as we have hopefuls from different regions. However, that one is not for me sha...don't know about others. Best wishes!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
undecided so many stories flying around! Y dnt u guys wait n see wot happens, instead of giving urslf unnecessary tension! Relax n enjoy urslfs while waiting cos wen it starts u wil be d ones begging u r tired u nid restgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.