Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511436 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gassong(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
please i want 2knw from those who did diamondbank test @owerri on the 28th of april.av u guys done 1st and 2nd interview because am yet to be called?...as @d day of the 1st interview was told am a corper and should return after my pop(june 6th).I informed them immediately after my pop and they said they'll get back 2me so am stil waiting.jux want 2knw hw far my fellow owerri peeps of april 28th av gne.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by samilo88(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Gassong: please i want 2knw from those who did diamondbank test @owerri on the 28th of april.av u guys done 1st and 2nd interview because am yet to be called?...as @d day of the 1st interview was told am a corper and should return after my pop(june 6th).I informed them immediately after my pop and they said they'll get back 2me so am stil waiting.jux want 2knw hw far my fellow owerri peeps of april 28th av gne.
We in the same boat Bro. Did my test in owerri and was supposed to be interviewed on may 13th, BT due to d NYSC thingy I was told my interview would be rescheduled. I have sent them a mail and was told I would be contacted soonest for the interview. Just praying they merge us with the enugu peeps. Pls check my signature for my email or better still add me if you on WhatsApp with the number on my signature..
Re: Diamond Bank Test by samilo88(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
Gassong: please i want 2knw from those who did diamondbank test @owerri on the 28th of april.av u guys done 1st and 2nd interview because am yet to be called?...as @d day of the 1st interview was told am a corper and should return after my pop(june 6th).I informed them immediately after my pop and they said they'll get back 2me so am stil waiting.jux want 2knw hw far my fellow owerri peeps of april 28th av gne.
We in the same boat Bro. Did my test in owerri and was supposed to be interviewed on may 13th, BT due to d NYSC thingy I was told my interview would be rescheduled. I have sent them a mail and was told I would be contacted soonest for the interview. Just praying they merge us with the enugu peeps. Pls check my signature for my email or better still add me if you on WhatsApp with the number on my signature so we can keep tabs with the process..
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
Your case is a special one bro, I got confused somewhere there as so many thoughts flooded my mind until I got to where you said you were serving during the interview. All 28th april guys are TS hopefuls now. But God will surely rem you guys.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Emmajide(f): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls for the lag peeps dat av had their second interviews,did any of u have urs at idowu taylor instead of d regular idejo venue.thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Arizken: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Wishing d interviewees both 2dy n 2moro success,pls march 28th peeps should pls let d house knw wen they starts getin their 2nd level invites.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2013
Success to all diamond peepz in various stages of the recruitment process, fellow owerri TS hopefuls our expectations and joy shall never be cut short IJN.AMEN .....God is alive

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by donatrix(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2013
Success to all Lag Mar 27th peeps on the hot seats today and tomorrow.

Mar 28 rep.

Peace people.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by rasaqdayo: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Done with very fast. Smooth and enjoyable. Told to expect moving to Ibadan branch cos it is my address on cv which is very ok by me.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Kennycee(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gassong: please i want 2knw from those who did diamondbank test @owerri on the 28th of april.av u guys done 1st and 2nd interview because am yet to be called?...as @d day of the 1st interview was told am a corper and should return after my pop(june 6th).I informed them immediately after my pop and they said they'll get back 2me so am stil waiting.jux want 2knw hhw far my fellow owerri peeps of april 28th av gne.

Hello gassang,am in the same shoe with you,did my test on 21st April,and interview on 14th May,but could not do it due to medical reasons,contacted DB HR and was told that I will be contacted soon,hoprfully we will be doing with Enugu peeps,u can reach me thru talk2sjoe@yahoo.com,send me mail let's follow it up,
Re: Diamond Bank Test by abim123: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
Please i would like to know if dos who did their interview and medicals@Abuja on may 31 and June 1 have resumed TS, thanks..God Bless.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
rasaqdayo: Done with very fast. Smooth and enjoyable. Told to expect moving to Ibadan branch cos it is my address on cv which is very ok by me.

Pls, how did u get 2 idowu taylor frm CMS?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by titigafar(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2013
At CMS there are buses going to Law School and Idowu Taylor at the park. You can ask anyone around there.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2013
Good morning Diamonds. Pls can any diamond help me with the current salary scale for Diamond Bank? I mean from Graduate Trainee, Executive trainee(confirmed after 6mths)and after a year. Info from a reliable source would be appreciated.Thanks and continue to shine bright like a diamond in the sky
Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2013
titigafar: At CMS there are buses going to Law School and Idowu Taylor at the park. You can ask anyone around there.

Tnx titi
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sploofic: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2013
ufuosigho: Good morning Diamonds. Pls can any diamond help me with the current salary scale for Diamond Bank? I mean from Graduate Trainee, Executive trainee(confirmed after 6mths)and after a year. Info from a reliable source would be appreciated.Thanks and continue to shine bright like a diamond in the sky
sorry to disappoint u boss. U'll have to wait till u resume b4 u find dat out. Sharing such info on a public forum is strongly prohibited. But be rest assured, u'll be well paid if u cross all d huddles. No fear or rush. U're in d best hands

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by jayjay34: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2013
ufuosigho: Good morning Diamonds. Pls can any diamond help me with the current salary scale for Diamond Bank? I mean from Graduate Trainee, Executive trainee(confirmed after 6mths)and after a year. Info from a reliable source would be appreciated.Thanks and continue to shine bright like a diamond in the sky
y didn't u ask them during ur interview wen they said do u hv any question? Or make I give u their number 2 call? So u can confirm very well?

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2013
jayjay34: y didn't u ask them during ur interview wen they said do u hv any question? Or make I give u their number 2 call? So u can confirm very well?
Hahahahaha...you're very funny bro. That's a VERY funny answer lol
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2013
Sorry Bro. Just got my answer from my close pal who is already in the system. Men, the salary is powerful. cant wait to start earning such.
Sploofic: sorry to disappoint u boss. U'll have to wait till u resume b4 u find dat out. Sharing such info on a public forum is strongly prohibited. But be rest assured, u'll be well paid if u cross all d huddles. No fear or rush. U're in d best hands

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2013
I did not ask such becos it is not a professional and ideal question to ask. Anyways, i already know. the thing make sense die oooo
jayjay34: y didn't u ask them during ur interview wen they said do u hv any question? Or make I give u their number 2 call? So u can confirm very well?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jayjay34: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2013
ufuosigho: I did not ask such becos it is not a professional and ideal question to ask. Anyways, i already know. the thing make sense die oooo
Bros na joke ooo! No one can ask such questions na.. Diamondbank should make their recruitment process faster, Am sure we all will make Diamondbank proud by giving them our best, 4get d fact dat sum pple quarrel on dis thread, once I start earning I go like Diamondbank pass my girlfriend ooooo! Cos it will be me nd my jobgrin YOUR BANK. If u like Diamond Bank like dis post. I Need 100likes, make I start my marketing skills here nagrin

23 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by rexspect: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2013
abim123: Please i would like to know if dos who did their interview and medicals@Abuja on may 31 and June 1 have resumed TS, thanks..God Bless.

Nope
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bonkwa(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2013
This one Diamond bank is sacking their staffs since may and now 91 staffs sacked and some upgraded.. are we safe we hopefuls??
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kellyben4u: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2013
Too safe o.God dey.
bonkwa: This one Diamond bank is sacking their staffs since may and now 91 staffs sacked and some upgraded.. are we safe we hopefuls??
Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
Anybody at d idowu taylor 2day?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Jesus is Lord!!! These interviewers r nt smiling @ all but i trust in God for my medical invite through grace else ...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bioben: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
@rubyno did dey ask where you want to work?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Bioben: @rubyno did dey ask where you want to work?

for wer? As i enter na quarel first. I roll peace. Dey asked question. As i open mouth, oga say no! No!! No!!!. Omo, i come dey pray for life line o. For those wu r yet to go, pray o if not ... I dey wait to share goodnews in this, dats my confession.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
rubyno:

for wer? As i enter na quarel first. I roll peace. Dey asked question. As i open mouth, oga say no! No!! No!!!. Omo, i come dey pray for life line o. For those wu r yet to go, pray o if not ... I dey wait to share goodnews in this, dats my confession.

So u did urs 2day? Wer u on ash suit?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
konyevsky:

So u did urs 2day? Wer u on ash suit?

Black. Na me ask for nokia charger
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bioben: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
@koneyesky did dey ask you where you want to be posted to?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
rubyno:

Black. Na me ask for nokia charger

I wsnt der o..myn ws for 1pm...

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.