Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511444 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by polipompom: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
Jayjuice:

did my meds on july 5,lag..are we supose to expect another success sms saying we passed medicals
nxt sms u receive shd b 2 resume TS.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
kitykity: pls is there any whattsap forum/group created by enugu peeps?

Yeah on bb..so I heard,kip asking sm1 z gonna add u soon
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sploofic: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
Jayjuice:

did my meds on july 5,lag..are we supose to expect another success sms saying we passed medicals
The next text you get from Diamond will be about ur Traineeship. Except d bad tins u do for school and NYSC don catch up wit u for ur medicals. #just saying o#
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kellyben4u: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abeg free that bros jare. No make that guy get high bp o.
Sploofic: The next text you get from Diamond will be about ur Traineeship. Except d bad tins u do for school and NYSC don catch up wit u for ur medicals. #just saying o#
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Arizken: @bimbcy and rubyno. V u guys gotten d IV 4 d 2nd interview? I'm yet to get mine oooo. Ur response is needed. Rep 27th march

Yea, I god my invite. All tnx to Almighty. Pls, fellow Diamonds, i hv sm issues withh accommodation. Staying a week in a hotel no be beans o. So, pls, a roof over my head will be appreciated. Plssss o
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ideecarbasa(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
I hav a question for the all house...why is that whenever anybody goes for TS...we don't longer hear from dem..I knw TS is nt a prison..At we should try and get tips like dressing and any other tins that's nt against the ethics oƒ the bank.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
rubyno:

Yea, I god my invite. All tnx to Almighty. Pls, fellow Diamonds, i hv sm issues withh accommodation. Staying a week in a hotel no be beans o. So, pls, a roof over my head will be appreciated. Plssss o

a week? Y do u need a week?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
So db sha don talk say make we come dem doormot....ok o bt dat wait na die o.....congrat peeps..
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
Aafulenu:

a week? Y do u need a week?

After d 2nd interview, medicals comes up d following week. So, i won't leave lag until after medicals
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ideecarbasa(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
I hav some questions for the whole house...why is that whenever anybody goes for TS...we don't
longer hear from dem again..I knw TS is nt a
prison..At least we could get tips like
dressing and any other tin that's nt against the
ethics oƒ the bank.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
ideecarbasa: I hav some questions for the whole house...why is that whenever anybody goes for TS...we don't
longer hear from dem again..I knw TS is nt a
prison..At least we could get tips like
dressing and any other tin that's nt against the
ethics oƒ the bank.
Well, I think this isssue has been discussed long ago. They are always strictly warned not to come back here and discuss activities in TS (Am sure they need that job...lol). Also, due to rigours of lectures, tests and all, they hardly have time for such. If you need info or updates, get personal contact (number or email) from any of them before they enter. Soon you too will experience same. Best wishes!!!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ideecarbasa(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
RoyalPurple:
Well, I think this isssue has been discussed long ago. They are always strictly warned not to come back here and discuss activities in TS (Am sure they need that job...lol). Also, due to rigours of lectures, tests and all, they hardly have time for such. If you need info or updates, get personal contact (number or email) from any of them before they enter. Soon you too will experience same. Best wishes!!!
RoyalPurple:

Thanks for the clarification l understand better>>>
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
I've a lot to thnk God for...and I thnk God for y'all in all detailed way! Congrats to folks strting TS tomoro, n folks doin em 2nd interview on Wednesday.

#Peace
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Bensonn:

look 'make it rainy' nobody is causing trouble,if you want go and review all my posts on dis thread u wil discover dt i respect everybody here esp. dose that started dis journey befor me. But what i hate most is hypocrisy or intimidation, somtim ago Rify was praying wt 'grace' dat we shld recieve or medicals invite, somppl here wantd to bury her alive accusing her of impatience and selfishness, evn wen it was very clear that she was just prayin and what she is praying for will nt affect them. I can evn go on wit other examples,i for once did not see anytin wrong in their view becos they are the pacesetters of dis thread and have to be respected....but my problem is wen somone will post here that Lagos peeps will occupy BOTH owerri and abj TS, even saying frm a 'reliable source' .. To me its a selfish wishful thinking, as if we came to dance 'azonto', even made worse by the fact that same ppl condenm the same thing, Hypocrisy i must say,thats my point ......even if i dont make d nxt TS no qualms, that will mean God has anoda plan for me, but i ve to confess +vity wt my mouth and it shall be so for me....no hard feeling anyway

You get time to dey reply to comments caused out of boredom... abeg talk wat u want and leave them to retweet as much as they want. I learnt nt to take talks here serzly infact If I start and I know where its heading, I just scroll pass. O ga eme ha vum na anya. grin wink
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rho1224: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
Aha! Rify I've been waiting for u to say something here since.....anyway, the "vum" is coming. I'm sure that by July 30th or 31st, owerri ts hopefuls will smile, Cos our Grace is at work.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Should Owerri hopefuls be expecting TS invite on those dates mentioned or they should rather be in TS? pls reply. Owerri hopeful in the house
rho1224: Aha! Rify I've been waiting for u to say something here since.....anyway, the "vum" is coming. I'm sure that by July 30th or 31st, owerri ts hopefuls will smile, Cos our Grace is at work.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Aha! Rify don cm wit anoda one "oga eme ha vum n'anya" ....lol. The Grace of God is upon us owerri TS hopefuls IJN.AMEN....God z alive...

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Emmajide(f): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2013
Good morning everyone....pls is it true dat i can't wear peeptoes for db interview and secondly any tips for how to succeed in the second level interview.thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kellyben4u: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2013
Hello, if u passed first level interview then u don't have a problem again cos 2nd level interview is just a work over but just be prepared don't be scared, reply them confidently be bold, look them directly into the face while talking. God be with u.
Emma_jide: Good morning everyone....pls is it true dat i can't wear peeptoes for db interview and secondly any tips for how to succeed in the second level interview.thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2013
mornin everybody. I hope am nt d only one schedule for 2nd level interview on thursday 11th july in lag, cos pple have bin sayin their's is on wednesday 10th july. Anybody wit me on thurs 11th shld pls signify. Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2013
Emma_jide: Good morning everyone....pls is it true dat i can't wear peeptoes for db interview and secondly any tips for how to succeed in the second level interview.thanks
are u schedule for wednesday 10th or thursday 11th? I hope am nt the only one schedule for thursday 11th cos peeps here have bin sayin their's is on wed 10th.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Emmajide(f): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2013
standecent: are u schedule for wednesday 10th or thursday 11th? I hope am nt the only one schedule for thursday 11th cos peeps here have bin sayin their's is on wed 10th.
I'm scheduled for 10th.i'm sure more ppl will get themes today
Re: Diamond Bank Test by soneee: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2013
Mine is thursday too 8:15aam
Re: Diamond Bank Test by smile86: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2013
@all; please how many number of trainees does Owerri TS accomod8? is it d regular 54 or so?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by donatrix(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2013
soneee: Mine is thursday too 8:15aam

When did you go for your first interview? 27/28th Mar?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2013
hey guys, my 1st interview was on 27th march and i am yet to get a 2nd level interview invite. Anybody in my shoes please, i am terribly worried.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2013
Congtrats to the Lagos peeps resuming TS today...wishing you guys great moments and success while there. Ours shall come soon. Best wishes!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2013
Guitarlife: hey guys, my 1st interview was on 27th march and i am yet to get a 2nd level interview invite. Anybody in my shoes please, i am terribly worried.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2013
make_it_rainy: 012798946
thank you so much. I called the number and the staff at the other end told me the recruitment is not in batches but on an individual basis. I do not understand what he means because all the other guys i know that had their interviews on the 27th of march already got their 2nd level invites. I did get a congratualtory text after my 1st interview. This is really disturbing now. I am confused and dont know what else i can do.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2013
Guitarlife: thank you so much. I called the number and the staff at the other end told me the recruitment is not in batches but on an individual basis. I do not understand what he means because all the other guys i know that had their interviews on the 27th of march already got their 2nd level invites. I did get a congratualtory text after my 1st interview. This is really disturbing now. I am confused and dont know what else i can do.
na wa o, u can try call them again, maybe anoda person wil pick, or let him explain 2 u oo, cos all 27th peeps got invite. Or check well if urs was 28th
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2013
make_it_rainy: na wa o, u can try call them again, maybe anoda person wil pick, or let him explain 2 u oo, cos all 27th peeps got invite. Or check well if urs was 28th
Thanks it was 27th, am so sure about that.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2013
Guitarlife: thank you so much. I called the number and the staff at the other end told me the recruitment is not in batches but on an individual basis. I do not understand what he means because all the other guys i know that had their interviews on the 27th of march already got their 2nd level invites. I did get a congratualtory text after my 1st interview. This is really disturbing now. I am confused and dont know what else i can do.

Your case is not peculiar so don't overstress yourself, I know about 2 people who didn't get the invite.

The individual basis means you answer to DB individually and not in groups in other words "all man for himself".

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.