Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511613 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by donatrix(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
debbylinks:
edu.management....it ws nt my course of study...is just d questions.he went round...
just expect anytin. pls prepare well.

all the best.

┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥·̵̭̌☺K̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇Ɣ┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥. Thanks Debby. We go make am
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
christofun01: Enugu hopefuls what is going on? No information since 2nd of june and this is 30th July.
. Same with Abj too. May 12, June 2 n med Jun 3

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Good day fellow diamonds...have we ever wondered how Dbank would absorb all of us(applicant in various stages of d recruitment process nationwide)? Its somehow alarmingly scary with over 800 young professionals awaiting one form of callup or the other. According to ventures africa in 2012, dbank isn't amongst d top banks in NIG with Fbn,zenith,uba,gtb and access leading the pack, one can only wonder what the plan of this firm is.., maybe we are abt enjoying d implementation of a new policy for geometric growth and increase....just hoping

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
nobleudeme: Good day fellow diamonds...have we ever wondered how Dbank would absorb all of us(applicant in various stages of d recruitment process nationwide)? Its somehow alarmingly scary with over 800 young professionals awaiting one form of callup or the other. According to ventures africa in 2012, dbank isn't amongst d top banks in NIG with Fbn,zenith,uba,gtb and access leading the pack, one can only wonder what the plan of this firm is.., maybe we are abt enjoying d implementation of a new policy for geometric growth and increase....just hoping
relax man, diamond established 70 new branches in the last one year
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
This thread is really dry. Whats really happenin na? Lagos TS hopefuls awfar?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2013
Diamond bank is aiming to have 300branches in 2yrs... So folks let's relax I think this policy has led to mass recruitment, surely we will be called soon. #AbjTS hopeful www.ventures-africa.com/2012/11/nigerias-diamond-bank-to-open-70-branches-by-2013/
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
......., pls lets try nd kip this thread alive.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
standecent: ......., pls lets try nd kip this thread alive.
hey man, is there anybody that you know that did their medical on same day with you that has not been called for TS?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
Guitarlife: hey man, is there anybody that you know that did their medical on same day with you that has not been called for TS?
i cnt really tell, bt i knw pple that did medicals a day before me that didnt get the TS invite. Why do u ask?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
standecent: i cnt really tell, bt i knw pple that did medicals a day before me that didnt get the TS invite. Why do u ask?
it means its a batch thing then. I thought as much too. You know my first interview was on the 27th of March and I just did medical this week. Most of the guys that resumed TS last week had their first interview 27th too. I was really paranoid too so relax.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Guitarlife: it means its a batch thing then. I thought as much too. You know my first interview was on the 27th of March and I just did medical this week. Most of the guys that resumed TS last week had their first interview 27th too. I was really paranoid too so relax.
i did my first interview on the 27th march too. I knw of two guyz that did first interview wit me and had both their second interview and medicals a day before i did mine bt didnt get the TS invite. I believe they are others that had their medicals on the 15th/16th that didnt get the TS invite as well. I hope u are thru wit medicals too? Hopefully the september 2nd batch will nt pass us by.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
standecent: i did my first interview on the 27th march too. I knw of two guyz that did first interview wit me and had both their second interview and medicals a day before i did mine bt didnt get the TS invite. I believe they are others that had their medicals on the 15th/16th that didnt get the TS invite as well. I hope u are thru wit medicals too? Hopefully the september 2nd batch will nt pass us by.

I had myn on d 16th....and no invite yet, so jst chill...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
konyevsky:

u mean u had ur medicals on the 16th too? Hmmm, i tot i was the only left out. Was even plannin of goin to their office @idowu taylor bt i guess am nt the only one left out then.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
konyevsky:

wen do u think we will get our own TS invite?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
standecent: wen do u think we will get our own TS invite?

Haba! U wan go dem office and wetin u wan tel dem and wetin u go expect as reply! U jst gotta chill.....
Peeps dey wey dey wait TS invite o,no b small o.....
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
konyevsky:

Haba! U wan go dem office and wetin u wan tel dem and wetin u go expect as reply! U jst gotta chill.....
Peeps dey wey dey wait TS invite o,no b small o.....
lol. Guy u dnt need to blame me na. The wait is killin. Since dec 16th. Jst imagine! Bt i believe the end is very near.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky12(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
standecent: lol. Guy u dnt need to blame me na. The wait is killin. Since dec 16th. Jst imagine! Bt i believe the end is very near.

Lol. I sabi how e b jawe.....we go dey alryt.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sploofic: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
standecent: lol. Guy u dnt need to blame me na. The wait is killin. Since dec 16th. Jst imagine! Bt i believe the end is very near.
oga stan cool ur temper nw. I believe u knw by now dat its batch by batch. Wen u start sef, na u go first complain again wen u see as TS be. My honest advice; Get all d sleep u can coz wen u get in, ur sleeping ends. So no need 4 any rushing, u go 4get how long u had 2 wait wen u resume i can assure u.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sploofic: oga stan cool ur temper nw. I believe u knw by now dat its batch by batch. Wen u start sef, na u go first complain again wen u see as TS be. My honest advice; Get all d sleep u can coz wen u get in, ur sleeping ends. So no need 4 any rushing, u go 4get how long u had 2 wait wen u resume i can assure u.
so nice to hear frm u @sploofic. No mind me abeg. Hope u guyz are doin fine over there. Wishin u the best ooooo.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by walearoy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
nobleudeme: Good day fellow diamonds...have we ever wondered how Dbank would absorb all of us(applicant in various stages of d recruitment process nationwide)? Its somehow alarmingly scary with over 800 young professionals awaiting one form of callup or the other. According to ventures africa in 2012, dbank isn't amongst d top banks in NIG with Fbn,zenith,uba,gtb and access leading the pack, one can only wonder what the plan of this firm is.., maybe we are abt enjoying d implementation of a new policy for geometric growth and increase....just hoping
Source Pls
Re: Diamond Bank Test by favourian(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pls where and when is d next ts
Re: Diamond Bank Test by 1soul(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Enugu peeps please add me up on your bb chat group asap. My pin *********
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
walearoy:
Source Pls
venture-something ..can't rili rmember bt d. I was trying to point out was a new policy that dey started last year...with the aim of having 300branches in 2014. So new policy-massive recruit
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
favourian: Pls where and when is d next ts
abuja has two streams and one started last week while the other will be around 26 cz dey started 24 of june...I could be wrong tho. #AbjHopeful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by eduno: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
walearoy:
Source Pls
"Reclaiming the diamond" source: their 2012 Annual report.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by emeeco(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2013
doyexy: Lemme just post some jobs ish,hopefully nairaland don't block me again o! Cos. I was blocked recently for posting job adverts..

Uba graduate trainee--if u av not received mssg for test evasince u droped ur cv at deir head office,,u can still submit ur cv at talentresourcing@ubagroup.com

muideen.taleat@zenithbank.com if u r interested in working with Zenith Bank. Graduates with 2.2 and max age 28.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by samik900(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ doyexy,tanx.u r a genius,v misd u alot in ds thread since u joined db.wen r dey goin t cal f tst as in uba and zenit
Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedecus: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
BRO, THANK YOU FOR THIS INFO, I HAVE APPLIED
Re: Diamond Bank Test by IyaOmo1: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2013
My God is gonna do just what He says he is gonna do. We all are gonna testify of His goodness pretty soon...#OwerriTsHpfull#

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by FredAgbaPhobia(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
IyaOmo1: My God is gonna do just what He says he is gonna do. We all are gonna testify of His goodness pretty soon...#OwerriTsHpfull#

All TS busy!the thread empty!is well in Jesus name
Wishing u all Ramadan Kareem!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.