Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511883 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy that moment when an atheist is grateful, but doesn't knw whom to thank. cheesy cheesy

So since i didnt get the medical invite, i hopped on a bus to lag from onitsha yesterday, dia morning i went to db, and i was told that there wasnt a problem, that they were going to send me d invite today, to do the medicals in onitsha, that they didnt want to stress me, that y dey didnt send the invite to come to lag.

To cut long story short, i waa given my medical letter and right nw am in d hospital waiting to be called for my test

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by kellyben4u: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2013
The dice is noW cast its either abj ts hopefuls or remaining lag guys come sep 2nd. Its totally in God's hand to do wat he deems fit.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by mrrandolph: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
smiley[color=#770077][/color] Owerri TS hopefuls. no need to be afraid God has got his sleeves folded working stuff out for us. just smile. i don start to dey wear my suit sha. IT IS WELL.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Aafulenu: cheesy cheesy cheesy that moment when an atheist is grateful, but doesn't knw whom to thank. cheesy cheesy

So since i didnt get the medical invite, i hopped on a bus to lag from onitsha yesterday, dia morning i went to db, and i was told that there wasnt a problem, that they were going to send me d invite today, to do the medicals in onitsha, that they didnt want to stress me, that y dey didnt send the invite to come to lag.

To cut long story short, i waa given my medical letter and right nw am in d hospital waiting to be called for my test

Nw we knw who you are
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bluekapon(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Aafulenu: cheesy cheesy cheesy that moment when an atheist is grateful, but doesn't knw whom to thank. cheesy cheesy

This one na VIP treatment!
But then, how did they know you were gonna be in Onitcha?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
sixteen08:

Nw we knw who you are

I no dey hide b4 na, did u see me today?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Bluekapon:

This one na VIP treatment!
But then, how did they know you were gonna be in Onitcha?

No mind me, i actually told them i was going back to d east immediately after the interview, and my cv has onitsha crested everywhere.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 4:45am On Aug 13, 2013
Aafulenu:

I no dey hide b4 na, did u see me today?
No

Jus messing wit U
Re: Diamond Bank Test by venorite(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls sparkling diamonds, any one should Pls send me an email to venorite@gmail.com.....its obi
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
venorite: Pls sparkling diamonds, any one should Pls send me an email to venorite@gmail.com.....its obi
why should we do that, abi you dey share money ni? #or are you a learner#
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
cheesy my fellow diamonds cheesy cheesy
I knw most of u are tinking of the gift u r going to get me tomorrow for my birthday, here is a list to guide u.
1) a car (preferably red Ferrari)
2) a dublex at lekki
3) a Samsung note II
4) a trip to dubai
5) a trip to france

Or u can pm me to send u my account number (money transfer things) grin grin grin

On a serious note, tomoro is my buffday. Yay!!!!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by FredAgbaPhobia(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Aafulenu: cheesy my fellow diamonds cheesy cheesy
I knw most of u are tinking of the gift u r going to get me tomorrow for my birthday, here is a list to guide u.
2) a dublex at lekki
3) a Samsung note II
4) a trip to dubai
5) a trip to france

Or u can pm me to send u my account number (money transfer things) grin grin grin

What about a "warehouse"@ onitsha market-since uR onitsha based!!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fred AgbaPhobia:

What about a "warehouse"@ onitsha market-since uR onitsha based!!!!

Dont be stingy, angry angry

Pm me for my account number nw angry angry angry
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hi babe,I could help you on a free trip to dubai smiley
2) a dublex at lekki
3) a Samsung note II
4) a trip to dubai
5) a trip to france

Re: Diamond Bank Test by lenshifu(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
2) a dublex at lekki
3) a Samsung note II
4) a trip to dubai
5) a trip to france

What do we get in return?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
venorite: Pls sparkling diamonds, any one should Pls send me an email to venorite@gmail.com.....its obi
why do we av to do that, abi u wan drive traffic to ur mail,if u av an info spit it out here..,.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
To all my fellow TS hopefulz Hmm, just a few digits below 100k(covering TP n ur take home pay/stipend) is a very fair deal for a bank trainee...I know the wait looks like forever bt trust me when yu in, everything becomes HISTORY. So for now let's just try n get busy(maybe learn a new language, or read new books abt biz,self will,banking blah blah blah)jus remember not to count the time but make the time count. ABJ tuale..! SAYONARA

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2013
2) a dublex at lekki
3) a Samsung note II
4) a trip to dubai
5) a trip to france

wishing you a Happy Birthday Celebration today. May your dreams and life aspiration come to pass, and may you fufil purpose... Regards.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2013
2) a dublex at lekki
3) a Samsung note II
4) a trip to dubai
5) a trip to france

i will go with the DUBLEX at lekki. Hope to get one

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Lyth: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2013
2) a dublex at lekki
3) a Samsung note II
4) a trip to dubai
5) a trip to france

Nna mehn ... if dis is jst a guide list 4 ur birthday I shiver 2 fink of wat u'll come up wit 4 ur bride price list! Infact u r wacky, anyway I will PM u my addy so dat u wld knw where 2 tell dhl 2 send d cake to but if u can bring it urself I promise u a 3310 and d "dublex"(hope dat meanz double s.ex)

On a serious note ...Happy Birthday Aafulenu! (ur name sure packs a punch!)
Re: Diamond Bank Test by FredAgbaPhobia(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Aafulenu:

Dont be stingy, angry angry

Pm me for my account number nw angry angry angry

U said am. Stingy

I want to offer a "warehouse" in Onitsha-since ur based in Onitsha and equally,ur CV is "crested Onitsha"!
Ur refusing-no wahala
Do u know the cost of a "warehouse" in one of the largest market in Africa(Onitsha) and the rent you will generate annually??

Well since u don't that------let me wish you a another glorious 365days on earth!!!

Am wishing you a a blissful happy birthday,sound health!Long life and prosperity!!!Cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ayodelal: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
HBD Aafulenu....wish u all the best as u celebrate another year. AbjTsHpfl
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ineco(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
@all,pls i really need your respond,though,i wrote diamond bank text at abuja around may but i didnt passed, and i wish 2 submit my c.v again anytime they are recruiting again but someone submitted 4me and i didnt know the email address that the person submitted my c.v, now pls at all, which email u people submitted your c.v then and when will they collect another c.v again pls i really need tour respond abt these,thanks God bkessed u all.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ineco(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
pls if u dont want 2 write it here,u can easily send it 2 my email address, emmlovely@yahoo.com thanks as per the diamond bank email 2 submit my c.v and when are they recruiting again,thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Jakinpitan @diamondbank.com cosuji@diamondbank.com,clawnson@diamondbank.com .go thru the thread there are more winkgoodluck
ineco: @all,pls i really need your respond,though,i wrote diamond bank text at abuja around may but i didnt passed, and i wish 2 submit my c.v again anytime they are recruiting again but someone submitted 4me and i didnt know the email address that the person submitted my c.v, now pls at all, which email u people submitted your c.v then and when will they collect another c.v again pls i really need tour respond abt these,thanks God bkessed u all.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bluekapon(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
nobleudeme: To all my fellow TS hopefulz Hmm, just a few digits below 100k(covering TP n ur take home pay/stipend) is a very fair deal for a bank trainee...I know the wait looks like forever bt trust me when yu in, everything becomes HISTORY. So for now let's just try n get busy(maybe learn a new language, or read new books abt biz,self will,banking blah blah blah)jus remember not to count the time but make the time count. ABJ tuale..! SAYONARA

I dey feel you!

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ineco(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
thank much,may God blessed u
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ineco(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
thank much,may God blessed u.wat time do they normally recruit,which month in a year
Re: Diamond Bank Test by lenshifu(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2013
2) a dublex at lekki
3) a Samsung note II
4) a trip to dubai
5) a trip to france

happy belated bday dear..was offline thruout yde! hope u saw ur bday gift on TV & in magazines!!??

pls am i the only march 28th 2nd lvl intaview hopeful awaiting to be called??
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mars5(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2013
Morning Guys,

I lost my job with Ecobank last year.Please i need info on any bank that is recruiting now.Have worked both in operations and marketing.

Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by donatrix(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Med tnz.

God you too much.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by vivy4uall(f): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
ineco: thank much,may God blessed u.wat time do they normally recruit,which month in a year

with this kind of English, passing the test and interview may not be easy at all. sorry oooooo.....just saying..!

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.