Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511091 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by FredAgbaPhobia(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
vivy4uall:

with this kind of English, passing the test and interview may not be easy at all. sorry oooooo.....just saying..!

Nawah o-Vivy4uall
Wahala dey o
It could be that" his keypads" r dancing Azonto-as@d time when he was typing this "appreciation reply/message"!
Yorubas say----------------------------
Pls understanding "lo" matters

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by damzy88: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please can anyone in the house send me a copy of the CV that got him/her a diamond bank test/interview. adedamolaadegokee@gmail.com.I want to tailor my cv like that.Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tejufemi(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
damzy88: Please can anyone in the house send me a copy of the CV that got him/her a diamond bank test/interview. adedamolaadegokee@gmail.com.I want to tailor my cv like that.Thanks
Ts not d format of d cv my dear,ts God's time&chance...jux kp bn prayerful&obedient!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tejufemi:
Ts not d format of d cv my dear,ts God's time&chance...jux kp bn prayerful&obedient!
so true..! mine was terrible but I got the invite. It was during the interview I got properly corrected by my xaminer. I think the basic info rquired is ur name,school,class of degree,age and contact details. If ur CV's got that, then yu covered
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
mars5: Morning Guys,

I lost my job with Ecobank last year.Please i need info on any bank that is recruiting now.Have worked both in operations and marketing.

Thanks.
hello buddy, I'm rili sorry to hear dat and I'm also sorry to intrude bt pls if u dnt mind, cud u share wiv d house or better still wiv me(PM me cz I'm interested) wat myt have possibly gone wrong(d reason for job insecurity in dis sector)Ur own version/tots...bcz rgardless of our present recruitment stat wiv DB (interview-TShopeful) one thing still pricks us and that's the POPULATION of those awaiting callup. This literary translates into "survivor of d fittest" and it'll be a disaster after waiting for so long b4 call up gets dumped bcz we dnt have d knack for it to go the LONG WAY career wise..! Pls pardon me if I crossed any personal boundary(just crious n tryin to be thorough in ma rsearch)
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sploofic: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
nobleudeme: hello buddy, I'm rili sorry to hear dat and I'm also sorry to intrude bt pls if u dnt mind, cud u share wiv d house or better still wiv me(PM me cz I'm interested) wat myt have possibly gone wrong(d reason for job insecurity in dis sector)Ur own version/tots...bcz rgardless of our present recruitment stat wiv DB (interview-TShopeful) one thing still pricks us and that's the POPULATION of those awaiting callup. This literary translates into "survivor of d fittest" and it'll be a disaster after waiting for so long b4 call up gets dumped bcz we dnt have d knack for it to go the LONG WAY career wise..! Pls pardon me if I crossed any personal boundary(just crious n tryin to be thorough in ma rsearch)
Your submission is quite thoughtful but, can you kindly expatiate further? I'd love to learn a thing or two.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dynssy: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
vivy4uall:

with this kind of English, passing the test and interview may not be easy at all. sorry oooooo.....just saying..!

Before I begin, I have to make it clear that I'm not in any way faulting ur assertions, my problem is d lack of tact in ur approach.

From his posts, its glaring dat he has issues with his english, but we shdnt mark him down b4 he enters d exam hall. Ur post has d potential of playing down on his psyche whc might ultimately reflect on his performance.

Alternatively, u could hav PMed him with ur observatn and suggestns 4 improvement. Or u cud hav used any other non-degrading means.

On d whole, u did well by commenting at all, some of us ignored it completely. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dynssy:

Before I begin, I have to make it clear that I'm not in any way faulting ur assertions, my problem is d lack of tact in ur approach.

From his posts, its glaring dat he has issues with his english, but we shdnt mark him down b4 he enters d exam hall. Ur post has d potential of playing down on his psyche whc might ultimately reflect on his performance.

Alternatively, u could hav PMed him with ur observatn and suggestns 4 improvement. Or u cud hav used any other non-degrading means.

On d whole, u did well my commenting at all, some of us ignored it completely. Well done.
what he did is not a bad thing.we all can also learn from the correction. moreover the thread has been boring and posts like this help to make the thread funny and lively like it used to be.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 16, 2013
grin
Yvonnedur: what he did is not a bad thing.we all can also learn from the correction. moreover the thread has been boring and posts like this help to make the thread funny and lively like it used to be.
Aside the receipt of interview invite and ts invite,it appears controversy,tongue lashing and quarrel keeps the thread alive. Where are those troublesome "make it rainy and spoonfeed (forgive the spelling) " owerri TS hopeful....God is our strength
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2013
domcarez: grin
Aside the receipt of interview invite and ts invite,it appears controversy,tongue lashing and quarrel keeps the thread alive. Where are those troublesome "make it rainy and spoonfeed (forgive the spelling) " owerri TS hopeful....God is our strength
grin Domcarez hmmm u back frm honeymoon? Gombs and Royal purple hw una dey? I dey greet ooo! Just because u guys didn't make d last TS doesn't mean u guys shud abandon dis our Arena grin don't worry TS will get 2 Every1. We are all one.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by FredAgbaPhobia(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hello house!do we still have any 2nd interview hopeful from Lagos applicants
Cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by lenshifu(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Fred AgbaPhobia: Hello house!do we still have any 2nd interview hopeful from Lagos applicants
Cheers

we r here ooo...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dynssy: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Yvonnedur: what he did is not a bad thing.we all can also learn from the correction. moreover the thread has been boring and posts like this help to make the thread funny and lively like it used to be.

Are you for real? What exactly did you learn from which correction? So you have no problem with someone talking down on another in a public forum, as long as it, in ur words, 'makes the thread funny and lively like it used to be'. Don't you think that is rather selfish??

Maybe you should help us out by pointing out the correction in this statement: 'with this kind of English, passing the test and interview may not be easy at all. sorry oooooo.....just saying..!'

You may want to skip along next time if you have nothing progressive to contribute. One love........
Re: Diamond Bank Test by christofun01: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Enugu hopefuls wot is going on? The silence is too long

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by uadiele: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello friends, let's be peaceful o.
Hoping to get called with this coming batch. Owerri hopeful! Seems it doesn't really matter where your interview held. DB can take u anywhere. All well o. Cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dynssy:

Are you for real? What exactly did you learn from which correction? So you have no problem with someone talking down on another in a public forum, as long as it, in ur words, 'makes the thread funny and lively like it used to be'. Don't you think that is rather selfish??

Maybe you should help us out by pointing out the correction in this statement: 'with this kind of English, passing the test and interview may not be easy at all. sorry oooooo.....just saying..!'

You may want to skip along next time if you have nothing progressive to contribute. One love........
wow clap for yourself. u have always been contributing progressively. you are the one buying someone's fish here oo.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 5:45am On Aug 19, 2013
Did anybody send me a pm from here?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 6:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Mornin peeps! Pls who knws the number of days left for the 2nd set of people in abj nd lag TS to round up? Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2013
standecent: Mornin peeps! Pls who knws the number of days left for the 2nd set of people in abj nd lag TS to round up? Thanks.
for Abj its dis wkend 24th
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Good morning I'm afraid I've got bad news, I spoke wiv a friend of mine few days ago, he was part of dos dt wrote last december. He sed d backlog of dos still awaiting TS callup (Dec set) is still much and its based on first come-first serve bases at DB meaning until they offset the backlog of dos awaiting we(May11-12set) myt nt be called up anytime soon. I felt crushed at first cz all effort of engaging mysef meaningfully b4 then has proven abortive bt then I remembered dt our case frm the on set has bn different frm dirs in d sense that we did our xam,interview n medical within d space of a month...so mayb..,just mayb our own process myt be enhanced too till d end...#justHOPEFUL
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Hopefully, we lagos/december batch should get our Ts invites this week, to resume on monday,26th August. Amen
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2013
lurlar: Hopefully, we lagos/december batch should get our Ts invites this week, to resume on monday,26th August. Amen
Amen to that too. May God help us all.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Please lets not carry our hopes up. So it wont get crushed hard.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2013
Aafulenu: Please lets not carry our hopes up. So it wont get crushed hard.

i think that is true cos its very hard to predict DBHR. Lets jst watch and see wat happens.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by lenshifu(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Any lag march 2nd interview awaitee in d house??
Re: Diamond Bank Test by abim123: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Happy New week special people,pls I just want to
Find out if its true that those that were called up for training last month were only those who did their test in lagos last year dec?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
nobleudeme: Good morning I'm afraid I've got bad news, I spoke wiv a friend of mine few days ago, he was part of dos dt wrote last december. He sed d backlog of dos still awaiting TS callup (Dec set) is still much and its based on first come-first serve bases at DB meaning until they offset the backlog of dos awaiting we(May11-12set) myt nt be called up anytime soon. I felt crushed at first cz all effort of engaging mysef meaningfully b4 then has proven abortive bt then I remembered dt our case frm the on set has bn different frm dirs in d sense that we did our xam,interview n medical within d space of a month...so mayb..,just mayb our own process myt be enhanced too till d end...#justHOPEFUL

My brother, why would you want to subject your fate to what a friend said? Afterall, your guy isn't the Head HCM, Diamond Bank Plc. Neither is he an employee there at all. So if you've got some news, considered bad by your judgement, please just keep it to yourself and off the threads. We cannot afford our spirits to be dampened by some unfounded hearsays. Myself and a lot of folks out here believe, strongly, that we are resuming TS in the next batch of call-ups in JESUS name. All the same, brother, it is well.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
@allgood take it easy. He just said what he heard. Thats all.

Like i said, lets take it easy. No body knows

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Text messages will start rolling in this week. Let's be hopeful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by xyjoe(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pls....o peoblem dee......o, a friend has been on branch attachment for 16weeks now after 10 weeks of class training and has not been confirmed. could this possible?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
can't wait for d TS invite #hopeful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.