Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Temptation! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temptation! (1725 Views)

. / Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? / How Do You Overcome Temptation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temptation! by retoodro: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2008
People could u help me out here? Am quite a shy guy and i think thats y most of my sister's friends think me cute. they are always hitting on me, some quite aggressively. Thats not the problem. The girl am in love with lives in hungary now and i love her to death. I havent had sex in over a year and its beggining to get to me, sometimes am really tempted to give in n get jiggy with these chicks, but i dont want to use any to satisfy my urge. cos really i dnt believe in casual sex. and then some of em are really sweet and getting involved might mean falling for em. one actually called me a chicken, that am not a real man. my whole person is at stake here, what do i do?
Re: Temptation! by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2008
retoodro:

People could u help me out here? Am quite a shy guy and i think thats y most of my sister's friends think me cute. they are always hitting on me, some quite aggressively. Thats not the problem. The girl am in love with lives in hungary now and i love her to death. I havent had sex in over a year and its beggining to get to me, sometimes am really tempted to give in n get jiggy with these chicks, but i don't want to use any to satisfy my urge. because really i dnt believe in casual sex. and then some of em are really sweet and getting involved might mean falling for em. one actually called me a chicken, that am not a real man. my whole person is at stake here, what do i do?

option a. masturbate
option b. Bleep them
option c. pray to God 4 guidance
Re: Temptation! by olanajim(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2008
Stay true to yourself. Any lady that throw herself at you that way isn't worth your love.

I have passed through that experience before and the lady regreted it. Fact is that your heart would always remain with the person you love. Sex is not equal to love.

When sex is achieved through such way as you mentioned, it produce guilt in you later in life and make you see the lady as worthless. The lady who called you "chicken" just to sleep with you is a desperado and relationship founded on that basis is going to be weak. I was even called impotent. Thank God, the lady is alive to learn that kind of intimidation can't win a man's heart.

It all depend on you and your power to resist. I would strongly advice you not to give in to their advance. If you must prove to them that you are man enough, go after someone you love. You lady is there, find ways of communicating with her. And if you are single, find something else to do that keep you busy. The more you stay around the temptress, the likelier your chance of being used to gratify their urges.

Theirs not yours is the victory if you yield to them. Because after the show, they can still boast of conquering you! You know what that mean to a man of honour.
Re: Temptation! by olanajim(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2008
Stay true to yourself. Any lady that throw herself at you that way isn't worth your love.

I have passed through that experience before and the lady regreted it. Fact is that your heart would always remain with the person you love. Sex is not equal to love.

When sex is achieved through such way as you mentioned, it produce guilt in you later in life and make you see the lady as worthless. The lady who called you "chicken" just to sleep with you is a desperado and relationship founded on that basis is going to be weak. I was even called impotent. Thank God, the lady is alive to learn that kind of intimidation can't win a man's heart.

It all depend on you and your power to resist. I would strongly advice you not to give in to their advance. If you must prove to them that you are man enough, go after someone you love. You lady is there, find ways of communicating with her. And if you are single, find something else to do that keep you busy. The more you stay around the temptress, the likelier your chance of being used to gratify their urges.

Theirs not yours is the victory if you yield to them. Because after the show, they can still boast of conquering you! You know what that mean to a man of honour.
Re: Temptation! by U1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2008
As someone said, pray to God for guidance. It appears you have been eating the forbidden fruit with reckless abandon. angry sad
Re: Temptation! by Maykelly(f): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2008
retoodro:

People could u help me out here? Am quite a shy guy and i think thats y most of my sister's friends think me cute. they are always hitting on me, some quite aggressively. Thats not the problem. The girl am in love with lives in hungary now and i love her to death. I havent had sex in over a year and its beggining to get to me, sometimes am really tempted to give in n get jiggy with these chicks, but i don't want to use any to satisfy my urge. because really i dnt believe in casual sex. and then some of em are really sweet and getting involved might mean falling for em. one actually called me a chicken, that am not a real man. my whole person is at stake here, what do i do?

your not a shy person rather you're a sex machine. you have not had sex for over a year now, aren't you a shame of your self. At this your youthful age all you think of is how to satisfy your sexual organ. Can't you see that You're the only one left in this nonscence that others have accepted CHRIST and obeys his SIX commandment and others.

Pity you! pity you. Tell Satan to Stop That Mess with you.
Re: Temptation! by retoodro: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2008
May kelly:

your not a shy person rather you're a sex machine. you have not had sex for over a year now, aren't you a shame of your self. At this your youthful age all you think of is how to satisfy your sexual organ. Can't you see that You're the only one left in this nonscence that others have accepted CHRIST and obeys his SIX commandment and others.

Pity you! pity you. Tell Satan to Stop That Mess with you.

hi mary kelly, it nice of u to judge people u dont know and have never even met. i might be shy, but am not dumb. could u be lil less hypocritical? Please dnt use GOD to try and justify ur words. and no am not ashamed of me, cos i know me and u dnt.

PS:

TEN not SIX! so u see, ur not even there!
Re: Temptation! by adeboo(f): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2008
Just think about the reason why you have gone without it for so long and then that should give u the will power you need.
Just think about your girl finding out, she would be hurt but thats just how it should be since u are in a relationship.

Its hard but if thats ur stand, then make sure you stand by it.
Re: Temptation! by tommyex(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2008
Mary
which bible do u read sef?U attack the guy and I am sure u dnt know christ 1 bit.

Topic
If u love the girl stick to her and tell her about ur situation,she may psyche u up.If u dont love her pick 1 of d girls and have fun,shebi they are asking 4 it now,u wont be hurting them.Esp if they know you have a gf and still dey tease you.But beware and dont mix up brotherly love with erotic love
Re: Temptation! by olanajim(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2008
Perhaps I got it wrong?!

He is a shy guy

His shyness was mistaken as docility.

Unknown to them, he had a lady in Hungary who he was trying to be faithful to.

His sister wanted to help, so she encourage her friends to tempt him. Their antics is to assult him by calling him a "chicken".

Gradually, against his opposition, the started overcoming his resistance.

Now, he want to know whether to give in or not.

In short, he is still contemplating and seeking advice.

I think that is enough for the pastors around to grasp.

The bottomline, a good man want to know whether to be bad or remain good. With the two implications glaring. He want to know whether to betray his Hungary babe or stay in control.
Re: Temptation! by adeboo(f): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2008
Oga o - is this what will happen to the poster in the future?
Re: Temptation! by tommyex(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2008
lol
i weak oo
Re: Temptation! by olanajim(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2008
Adeboo,
read his original post again. That is what had happened.
Re: Temptation! by adeboo(f): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2008
olanajim:

Adeboo,
read his original post again. That is what had happened.

OK MA BINU - I WAS JUMPING LIKE OYA. grin
Re: Temptation! by olanajim(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2008
Mi o binu o. Inu mi dun gan an ni.

E ran omo yen lowo!
Re: Temptation! by booyaya(f): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2008
@olanajim
inu yin dun wipe oni isoro? eh eeeh o! Kini oju oriri!

Poster, just AVOID those girls like they've got a disease or something. Don't be around the house when they're there; go out with your friends. Go for a walk. READ. Do something; anything. Why should you be complaining about not having sex? You won't die for lack of it and you'll become a stronger person for resisting. Some people are virgins for much longer; so just think about them and strengthen your resolve to avoid these girls.
Re: Temptation! by adeboo(f): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2008
olanajim:

Mi o binu o. Inu mi dun gan an ni.

E ran omo yen lowo!

An gbiyanju sugbon this one pass me sha.
Just stay strong my guy cause trust me, its not worth all the agro, once u do the deed, thats it and then the guilt trip brings.
Re: Temptation! by olanajim(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2008
Booyaya,
Emi o gbo yoruba o. Omo mola nimi. Tipatipa ni mo findau o. Ema koba mi. Akoba adaba gafara!

Adeboo,
like I said in my first post, I went through similar experience. I won't have to tell him everything beyond that. Aabo oro laaso f'omoluabi. Toba de inu e, adi odindin. In my life, I have discovered that not everyone that seeks advice actually want to heed it. Some of them had made up their minds before coming online. Those who genuinely need advice would ask further question on knotty issues. That is why I sometime mingles sarcasm with the truths. I am sure wise men would see beyond the sarcasm. And people seeking advices would inquire about the area that are not clear. Or somebody would get it sort out. I got loads of IM on my YIM at times from some seeking clarification. But I am not wiser than anybody. Just a "mola" guy doing his thing.

Se iyen ye yin bayi? Inu mi o dun pe manu yen ni puroblemu. Ojojumo ni mo ma nla sugar. Nitori e ni inu mi se ndun. Sugbon loni, oyin gidi oyin igan ni mo la. My belle dey sweat o!

Beside, bobo yen le lo fun balloon toba ba je isu awon girls yen. In that case, inu mi a dun baje! Why? Nitori omo tuntun mbo niyen. Emi de fe je jollof iya olomo. Baba ibeji!
Re: Temptation! by booyaya(f): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2008
Ki olohun maje ki won fi onje se wa o! E se amin e!
Omo mola ton so yoruba ju emi omo yoruba lo! Tulasi gan ni mon fi ko iwanba eyi ti mon ko nisi.
Inu yin otun du ti poster ba di baba ibeji? Kaka ki e lo si bi isomoloruko ki e se wa'asi wipe ko da ki awon eyan o ma se iru nkan bayen lai se iyawo,,,,iresi ati moimoi ni efe lo je! Kai,,,onje lagbara!

E rora sugar ti en ko je,,,ti diabetes ba mu yin, yio le inudidun lo kia kia ni o. Sugbon, eti so wipe ki akoba adaba ki o gafara!

And yeah, it's true that some people ask for advise not to heed it; hope this poster really wants to help himself. Wish i could do more to help,,,,but all we can do is post our advice. It's up to him to do what he wants.
Re: Temptation! by olanajim(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2008
Kai! Did I really posted yoruba today? My first a long time. Well, Booyaya, I didn't ask the guy to fornicate. I want him to learn from and avoid it. If at all he must get a partner, she mustn't be among those calling him "chicken". That is the best way to shame them. That was what I did.

I remember one of the incidences. My the lady told me infront of over 50 people that I was okobo! I was mad at her. But did nothing. I was one of the seniors then. 2 guys actually went to the store to "do it" one of them picked the lady. In school compound! I was stunned. They challenged me to "go in and prove" that I am a man. What would I do? To keep my face, I started preaching! In the end, the called me a fool and left me alone. That did it. I knew I wasn't a fool. I cried at home because of the shame and avoided the guys. To be stronger, I join karate club and attend boxing training after school. By the time the ruthless man in me start showing, my traducers learn to show me respect. I didn't have gf or try to have till I left the school. Since they Know Iam now a boxer, they stop making jest of me. I wasn't that strong but i exagerated my strenght to scare away idiots among them.

I am single not lonely and I enjoy every bit of it.

And what happen to the lady that taunted me? At the last meeting, I met one of them selling pepper at a lagos market sometimes ago. One sells eggs and had kids for two guys. Both single mothers. That is the end of temptress. Beware!
Re: Temptation! by iice(f): 12:37am On Feb 10, 2008
Sorry but when did shy become tantamount to cute? undecided
Male ego and to hell with everything else huh?
Re: Temptation! by U1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2008
retoodro:

hi mary kelly, it nice of u to judge people u don't know and have never even met. i might be shy, but am not dumb. could u be little less hypocritical? Please dnt use GOD to try and justify your words. and no am not ashamed of me, because i know me and u dnt.

PS:

TEN not SIX! so u see, your not even there!

She intended to say the SIXTH commandent, that must have been a typo I guess.

tommyex:

Mary
which bible do u read sef?You attack the guy and I am sure u dnt know christ 1 bit.

Topic
If u love the girl stick to her and tell her about your situation,she may psyche u up.If u don't love her pick 1 of d girls and have fun,shebi they are asking 4 it now,u wont be hurting them.Esp if they know you have a girlfriend and still dey tease you.But beware and don't mix up brotherly love with erotic love

So, are you telling that Christ endorsed such rubbish? You must be kidding me.
shocked

olanajim:

Kai! Did I really posted yoruba today? My first a long time. Well, Booyaya, I didn't ask the guy to fornicate. I want him to learn from and avoid it. If at all he must get a partner, she mustn't be among those calling him "chicken". That is the best way to shame them. That was what I did.

I remember one of the incidences. My the lady told me infront of over 50 people that I was okobo! I was mad at her. But did nothing. I was one of the seniors then. 2 guys actually went to the store to "do it" one of them picked the lady. In school compound! I was stunned. They challenged me to "go in and prove" that I am a man. What would I do? To keep my face, I started preaching! In the end, the called me a fool and left me alone. That did it. I knew I wasn't a fool. I cried at home because of the shame and avoided the guys. To be stronger, I join karate club and attend boxing training after school. By the time the ruthless man in me start showing, my traducers learn to show me respect. I didn't have girlfriend or try to have till I left the school. Since they Know Iam now a boxer, they stop making jest of me. I wasn't that strong but i exagerated my strenght to scare away idiots among them.

I am single not lonely and I enjoy every bit of it.

And what happen to the lady that taunted me? At the last meeting, I met one of them selling pepper at a lagos market sometimes ago. One sells eggs and had kids for two guys. Both single mothers. That is the end of temptress. Beware!

Interesting story!

@Poster

The moral of this story is, DO NOT FORNICATE!
Re: Temptation! by tommyex(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2008
So, are you telling that Christ endorsed such rubbish? You must be kidding me.

Me lost bro

OLA
nice story there,i love d pepper selling part,lol
Re: Temptation! by spoilt(f): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2008
you dont know temptation. you havent seen the half of it. grin
Re: Temptation! by olanajim(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2008
Seriously, it was my past. My life story. I didn't find it funny when it happened. It was like "everybody is doing it, why not me?" but being shy, I must admit saved me from joining them. Beside, I was always thinking of hellfire!

I therefore won't brag about it. It takes the grace of God to escape temptation. I empathises with the guy because, I know how he is feeling.

On the pepper seller, it is their destiny. I am not responsible for their bad luck. Ironically one of them was intelligent at school. I mean the one with two kids for two men. I wonder what led her to perdition.

You see, sex can be destructive spiritually and psychologically if done to someone you don't have commitment to. Why do you think joseph opted to go to prison than fornicate? Why did Samson lost his reasoning and physical power after sleeping with a cunning lady? Why did David lost his grip on power after sleeping with lady he was not married to? Why did Jesus maitained his spiritual purity for that long? Why? Why? Why?

Behind the fall of a powerful man is the vicious hand of a woman!

Those pepper sellers, ruined their career by sleeping with guys. They were blessed with babies and NOT AIDS. They have the cause to thank God. As for the aristos who regularly flush their wombs, to escape justice, they paid dearly for it in other ways. Inability to get pregnant, bareness, lost of dignity, broken homes, and useless children. . . .

The oracle has spoken!
Re: Temptation! by tommyex(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2008
lol
na real oracle
Re: Temptation! by U1(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2008
tommyex:

Me lost bro

OLA
nice story there,i love d pepper selling part,lol

Well, I was trying to back Mary Kelly up there. You were actually asking her what kind of bible she reads as if there is a version of the Bible which supports that, that's why I asked if Christ endorsed fornication, if I may put it that way.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant!: What Do I Do? / Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls / Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.