Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Maintaining Your Computer Part One - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Maintaining Your Computer Part One (461 Views)

Specs Of Your Computer? / Impress Your Friends With Your Computer Tricks,hacks, And Tips / Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining Your Computer Part One by otueheric(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
If you've ever fried a CPU because you didn't clean your fan, lost a decade of your digital life to a hard drive crash, or spent four hours trying to remove a nasty virus, you learned a valuable lesson about the need to maintain your computer.
Backup Your Data

The most important thing you can do as a computer owner is to consistently and reliably back up the data stored on your hard drive. Hardware used to be the most valuable part of a computer but those bits and bytes are now the real investment.

You've spent huge amounts of money on software and digital music and video, and countless hours authoring documents and organizing your digital files. If you don't regularly backup this information, a serious computer problem could leave you with nothing but a huge feeling of regret.
For more info contact me on 08037490354

(1) (Reply)

Heellpp!!!!!my Pictures And Videos Are Not Showing..'unidentified Image' / Pls. I Need Help On How To Install Java Apllications On My Nokia 610 Lumia / Humans And Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.