Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Most Disgusting Things Eva Found In Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Most Disgusting Things Eva Found In Food (1710 Views)

Nigeria Records $2.6bn Drop In Food Importation In The Last 3years / Disgusting Things Ever Found In Food. / What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Most Disgusting Things Eva Found In Food by buchibabe: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
This is a story of a mother, who went to a MacDonald’s with her two kids and ordered Happy meals.While they were eating the 6-year old was more interested in the slide across the street then in the chicken nuggets which he didn’t even touch.So the mother decided she would eat them.

Without actually watching what she was doing she was bringing a chicken biggest to her mouth, just when her 8-year old son yelled not to eat it.So she looked at the biggest to find that — despite the crust, it looked just like a chicken’s head.Nobody knew how it got there.The manager offered them their meal for free and two more weeks of free meals.The mother pressed charges and demanded 100,000 dollars compensation

TOAD FOUND IN PEPSI CAN
Fred DeNegri was grilling in his backyard when he cracked open a can of Diet Pepsi, took a thirsty gulp and immediately started gagging. The flavor of his Pepsi was rank and the texture was thick like slime. He immediately took it to a sink and shook out the contents until something resembling "pink linguini" slid out, followed by "dark stuff”. Despite persistent shaking, a heavy object remained inside the can. Completely disgusted, the DeNegris immediately called poison control and the FDA, and the can was taken in for lab testing to identify the source of the sludgy mess. The couple received a copy of the completed report from the Food and Drug Administration Office of Regulatory Affairs, which concluded the foreign matter appeared to be a frog or a toad.

MOUSE BAKED IN BREAD
Stephen Forse, from Kidlington, bought the bread from a store in Bicester, in January 2009. He was shocked to find a dead mouse in his loaf of bread while making sandwiches for his children. Premier Foods, which makes the bread, was fined £16,821.14 after the firm admitted it had failed to ensure all stages of food production were protected against contamination

DEAD Mouse FOUND IN CURRY JAR
When Cate Barrett bought a jar of tikka masala sauce from her local Asda store, she was expecting it to contain a bit of a kick. But what she wasn't expecting to find was the dead mouse which had somehow ended up in the jar - along with the rest of her favorite sauce. The nursery worker had begun making dinner for herself and her boyfriend, Nigel, when she poured the sauce into the pan, and noticed it was a little lumpy. As she began stirring the sauce through, she noticed what looked like whiskers and a tail - and immediately knew it was a dead rodent. The couple took the dead animal and the jar of Asda Extra Special sauce back to the shop where a manager apologized and said it would be sent for examination

SOURCE-UNBELIEVABLE FACTS

Re: Most Disgusting Things Eva Found In Food by Tascocent(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
I can Neva 4get d day i wanted 2 eat EBA wit vegetable soap, i took 1, 2, 3rd balls of EBa wen i discovered what i called a CraYfish was actually a Cockroach....................i almost die dat day cos i vomit tire.
Re: Most Disgusting Things Eva Found In Food by MissyB3(f): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2012

(1)

Planning A Party?? Buy Your Fresh UTC Tomatoes (non-GMO) And Get FREE Laundry / Babcock University Cafeteria / How To Prepare Oats With Microwave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.