Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... (15373 Views)

Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall / 10 Ways To Be Dead Broke Or Stay Poor / Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by mjbaba: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
You Die grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
azeezlateefah: accept islam and observe you five times payer daily things will change ASAP talking from experience.

NEVER!!!

24 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by adetwin(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
I do Read Psalm 23 : 1
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
I go and take surveys in the UK to earn a little cash. I also donate sperm_ if i am desperate. cry
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by mickypounds(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Try dis magic it works,stand on the express for 30mins n all ur troubles would b over...
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Leadn(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10:

NEVER!!!

Shun the FOOL, he wants you to become a murderer! angry
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
Walexz02: My guy find something sell, it may b car,land or anything that you think will just do fine and will nt set u in another dept. Forgt abt wt pple will say(coz i knw u'll tinking of gossip). If u hang ur sef and die,dt means u hv been living ur life for someone else to enjoy d friut of ur labour.

Guy,true talk. What would I do without nairaland community.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Emmy9ite(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
This is the only period you can fully stretch the financial genius in you to work for you. Live on 70% of your income, use 20% to pay debt and pay yourself 10%. Just explain things(your plan) to your landlord, try to make him reason with you. You can finance your wedding from the contribution of friends and family( don't organise a big party) just do something small but mature. Whenever your money starts coming back, make sure you find another stream of income to back you up. Don't forget to ask God for insight, goodluck!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Leadn(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
All of you giving stupid advice, hope you all know you'll get your funny dose of same tablets in this life?? It's called KARMA!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
Leadn:

Shun the FOOL, he wants you to become a murderer! angry

Don't be an ignorant fool.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by manny4life(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
@OP,

If I gave you small soft loan with an interest of $12% (1% monthly on the balance), except you come to terms with me, will that suffice? grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by condralbede(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
At op just buy bags of pure water with d remaining money...i blve selling it wil earn U more chadders!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Leadn(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
rokiatu:

Don't be an ignorant fool.
I wasn't planning on joining your league

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Leadn:

It takes a fool to know one...

Lame!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Leadn(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
rokiatu:

Lame!!

Quote again undecided
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by eikeem(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
I can imagine how hard things must be for you, but the reason you are still alive is because you believe you can survive the challenges.
As regards the traditional wedding, talk to your fiancee about it. Both of you should be realistic enough and leave sentiments aside. Getting married when you are about to become homeless certainly sounds illogical.
Prioritise the issues and deal with them in order of importance. As regards the loan, I'm sure if you are able to convince your lenders, you can get an extension.
I have a friend who was once in a more terrible and hopeless situation , but he pulled through- and I believe you can do it too.
Best of luck.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Networkmaster(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10: What do you do when you have a Traditional wedding scheduled for January and you are broke?
What do you do when your rent expired two months back and your Landlord gives you one month quit notice?
To buttress all these, you have a loan of N250,000.00 to pay back by December 24th but you lost the money in an investment business and all your account balance are reading N1,045.00 or within that range. What's the next step?

DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY, WHEN YOU WORRY YOU MAKE IT DOUBLE.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Leadn(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
rokiatu:

Lame!!

Must all you muslims "initiate" Christians into becoming fellow bombers?? C'mon get a life, get off my space... ain't got your time undecided
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by seedord247(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
I always consult ifa and orunmila to show me way. sad grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by emilyone(f): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
@ poster
how did you arrive at this?

1)could it be that you lost your job
2)you went into a business and got your fingers burnt
3)or you got swindled by some sharp guys
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Freiburger(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
OP, why not ask me what i do when i'm having a lot of cash before asking what i do when i'm broke?
We all should learn the need to save for the rainy days.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by DualCore1: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10:
To buttress all these, you have a loan of N250,000.00 to pay back by December 24th but you lost the money in an investment business
Don't use the rent money for HYIP, its a golden rule
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Dygeasy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
Leadn:

I take it you're joking undecided
and its so so not funny is she is!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Akposkool(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
That's a real tough mess u are in my broda.well i gat a solution,just go to TB Joshua and take a loan.atleast there wont be interest,or maybe he mite be in a charitable mood to help u 4 free.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
rokiatu:

Go to sleep and never wake up.
That is so heartless.

@Op stay strong and never lose hope.
Find a successful person and make him your mentor.
Have dreams cuz it will give you hope.
Stay focussed and work harder.

After all of this, have Faith in God and not in a pastor.
You can PM me.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by saintneo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
@OP
Times are difficult. When going gets tough, the tough gets going.
I can feel your dilenma, you can overcome. When situations like this come up, logically you should deal with the most critical ones or cut costs. Things like traditional marriage can be performed with minimal costs or you can choose to postpone. On your rent, get lawyer to inform you of rents and holds - moving to a new apartment is a no-no. Finally, did you take payment insurance on your loan, is you loan a consumer loan or business loan; it all depends on type and if there is onsurance
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
It is in such dilemmas that you need a Taste of the SUPERNATURAL... Let Jesus take the wheel through Prayers...
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
FIRST OF ALL- DISTRIBUTE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO ALL YOUR CHURCH MEMEBERS, FRIENDS AND RELATIONS(ders no way one person will not respond-Lol) Second, go sit, discuss, argue and watch PREMIERSHIP GAMES FOR 8 HOURS AND MONEY WILL RUSH INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FROM THOSE FOOTBALLERS. Third, FAST AND PRAY FOR 80 DAYS AND 80 NIGHTS AND BREAD WILL FALL FROM HEAVEN. THANK YOU AND PLS REMEMBER TO CREDIT THOSE ACCOUNT DETAILS ABOVE WHEN THE CASH DROP.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Leadn(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
Dygeasy: and its so so not funny as she thinks it is!

True! A dry heartless joke
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by seedord247(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
Brand_new:
That is so heartless.

@Op stay strong and never lose hope.
Find a successful person and make him your mentor.
Have dreams cuz it will give you hope.
Stay focussed and work harder.

After all of this, have Faith in God and not in a pastor.
You can PM me.

For whatt

You wanna start your own jet banking? angry
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by DualCore1: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10:

Udonkanga P.V. (GTBank ac 0027556642)
Thanks, God bless you.

Viewing this topic: ocee31(m), condralbede, ifysoft, chyseth(m), Redmosquito(m), bblacky(f), SURY Suri, oluking, 2ruink, hardleyC, onlineadvert, Sweetlemon(f), kamuzu(m), kasperone8, valacious(m), coolluk, Weirdone, nairaxchan, miky_mouse(m), kashala90(m), shyna501, honeric01(m), phecs, brosiye99, Osama10(m), duke4ever, yuslakay(m), sparko1(m), eikeem(m), naijatoday, dredone, afroman23, selfmade12, rapu4real, acidtalk, kavey10(m), galek, femzo(m), koolkalm(m), EMMYCOOL4, realfreddy, Networkmaster(m), Ogafid, mcfranc(m), velo10, jaibang, Dygeasy, fork adict(m), Dual Core, .Sharon(f), ofefegirl, ibrahim007, Akposkool(m), biolabee(m), a-z123, dapachez(m), 3p_oh(m), ameedi(m), Chudoify, emilyone(f), sir-p2007, silvaspecs, emusmith(m), Brand_new(m), Hayjaycity(m), ndudichukwumah, jamp, pretty_boi(m), femijeffadeyemi(m), guy ANDROID(m), Babamide(m), Obinnau(m), IBROHIM, ikenna44, oyejohn, yuzedo(m), lionshare, ijigbamigb(m), will.i.am, mike404(m), lusen(m), Dansadaumallam(m), iaabc(f), seedord247(m), manny4life(m), chio chio, sharp man(m), Leadn(m), saintneo(m), butpro(m), OMO IBO and 64 guest(s)

If this guy no receive at least one alert, all of una above dey crase. angry
Talkatives tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
azeezlateefah: accept islam and observe you five times payer daily things will change ASAP talking from experience.

SMH...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See this portable 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions / How Do I Import Human Hair Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.