Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... (15372 Views)

Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall / 10 Ways To Be Dead Broke Or Stay Poor / Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by hayoakins(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
naijathings:
so you learnt such a fine lesson and you could not even put the name of your teacher there. you see why many people rather take their
wisdom to the grave than share it in lessons like this? okay oh. cool

I apologise but I ain't guilty of plagiarism...if you check ur post, u will decode that u weren't explicit....it took extra effort to decode your post as just telling me facing a challenge is like being in a boxing ring without giving me options/escape route seems incomplete to motivate/inspire
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by wolebaba(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10:

Udonkanga P.V. (GTBank ac 0027556642)
Thanks, God bless you.

Holy sheeet dis guy serious sha.......eeeeyaaah wish I can help U. I will keep U in ma prayers sha.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by wolebaba(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
wolebaba:

Holy sheeet dis guy serious sha.......eeeeyaaah wish I can help U. I will keep U in ma prayers sha.

OP Sango fire your left eye....here was here feeling sorry 4 d yeye guy...mscheeeew!!!!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by victorD3: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
azeezlateefah: accept islam and observe you five times payer daily things will change ASAP talking from experience.

Did you mean accepting Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by victorD3: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
usmsam: I go and take surveys in the UK to earn a little cash. I also donate sperm_ if i am desperate. cry

I hope you won't volunteer as a guinea pig for a HIV experiment soon.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Ibime(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10: What do you do when you have a Traditional wedding scheduled for January and you are broke?
What do you do when your rent expired two months back and your Landlord gives you one month quit notice?
To buttress all these, you have a loan of N250,000.00 to pay back by December 24th but you lost the money in an investment business and all your account balance are reading N1,045.00 or within that range. What's the next step?

Does your wife-to-be know what kinda financial pickle you are in? Cos you narrate your story like you are alone. Maybe your wife would even join your creditors in haranguing you. Best shine your eye make you no invite problem into your own bed.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by sucezTP(f): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hmmn..i think he needs help!
@Op..you made a mistake by telling lies, in the first place, which you ought not to have done..your lies have landed you in another dilema and i don't think people will help you..

All you need do now is to cry unto God for help!

@topic...i only shed tears when i'm broke. Immediately i noticed that, i move out of my hidden place, join people and talk from morning till night but, i wouldn't forget to pray that night, before going to bed..
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
sucezTP: Hmmn..i think he needs help!
@Op..you made a mistake by telling lies, in the first place, which you ought not to have done..your lies have landed you in another dilema and i don't think people will help you..

All you need do now is to cry unto God for help!

@topic...i only shed tears when i'm broke. Immediately i noticed that, i move out of my hidden place, join people and talk from morning till night but, i wouldn't forget to pray that night, before going to bed..

Thanks for your understanding. I will try...
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
I have been broke just once @16 when my parents denied me my weekly allowance 2 months later I was MC Harmer kinda broke lol. Shhhhit wasn't funny. I wanted to get some money my car but u couldn't cuz I was a minor and again the car was on my parents name lol. What I did? I was about to do a crazy thing which I'm not gonna say here until I found an open signed check in my mom's dresser praise lawd smiley I quickly put in about £5K pounds, i had to put it on my friend's brothers name cuz i was still a mimor with no bank account except the aavings they have for me whichbi can only have access to @ 18 ----- straight the bank with my crime buddies. Then she "my mom" didn't have alert on her cellphone only by email and I don't think she checks that particular email all the time. I got the money the next day. If not for that I think I was gonna sell my play station on eBay or something sad. 4 days later she checked her email and I had to tell her the truth before my friends bro got arrested for my shit. Nothing much happened other than extending my no allowance punishing to an additional 7 months. Oh after my punishment I got my assss shipped to Nigeria to spend a whooping 2 years smh! Oh that was the first time I got a huge slap from my dad sad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by mkoabiola: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10: What do you do when you have a Traditional wedding scheduled for January and you are broke?
What do you do when your rent expired two months back and your Landlord gives you one month quit notice?
To buttress all these, you have a loan of N250,000.00 to pay back by December 24th but you lost the money in an investment business and all your account balance are reading N1,045.00 or within that range. What's the next step?
Tell ppu u ar broke rather dan rephasing d question,so dey can assit b4 is too late cos we av gud samaritans on NL.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by callash: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Coldfeet: @Op send me your account number.
may God bless U
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by gabbidonbah(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Table Leg :

Jumping into the lagoon is not a bad idea ... Goodluck with it mate
. Seconded, idiot!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
mko abiola:
Tell ppu u ar broke rather dan rephasing d question,so dey can assit b4 is too late cos we av gud samaritans on NL.

Ok! I'm broke! Help me. sucker
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by SELFWORTH: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nigeria and fraud. 419 expert.

It's sad becos when someone genuine needs help everyone will they are 419 like the poster.

Desperadoes.

If you continue in this evil path, Evil will never leave your home.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
Guys , Please i really need your help. I dont know where else to turn to. Its tougher for me than you think because even my fiance in question is three months pregnant and her culture will not tolerate her having traditional after delivery. Abortion was never an option. Please, someone help me. I dont want her to suffer. Pls, help me guys.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10: Guys , Please i really need your help. I dont know where else to turn to. Its tougher for me than you think because even my fiance in question is three months pregnant and her culture will not tolerate her having traditional after delivery. Abortion was never an option. Please, someone help me. I dont want her to suffer. Pls, help me guys.

Are u in Nigeria?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Ahmed0336(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
All i can say is u need to turn to God for no condition is permanent
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
Please, I dont want her or the unborn child to suffer for my mistakes. If I jump into the Lagoon, even my spirit wont rest knowing that she will suffer it alone. Please guys, dont condemn me base on my mistakes and attitude. Even N50 will mean a lot to us. Pleassseee guys. God bless.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by SELFWORTH: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
REALITY101:

Are u in Nigeria?

It's a 419. Please ignore the plea.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
REALITY101:

Are u in Nigeria?

Yes Sir, am in Lagos.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by ifyalways(f): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
@OP,be you a he, she or it, may God curse you roundly, punish you soundly and afflict you in tenfolds all the evil you've been claiming to have befallen you on this thread and your other Fake threads.

The mods need to delete out his acct numbers and contacts. Goats like him make people wary of helping genuine folks in need.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
SELFWORTH:

It's a 419. Please ignore the plea.

This is actually what I have for him

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10:

Yes Sir, am in Lagos.

Next time use this. I don't think it's expensive. Btw my name is REALITY101

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Humblesam(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10: Even N50 will mean a lot to us.
Now and only now,i knw that you are not serious.
What is wrong with you?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by onyeego(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ok,Now where are the people that needs help.
My name is ONYE EGO, Money MAN wink
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by mrscolite(f): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
REALITY101:

This is actually what I have for him

Hahahahahhaaaa...plus this *middle finger* stupid man...add (ur mother is sick and u need to pay hospital bills) to ur sob story. U will never have,u will keep begging.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by GentleNaaz(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
My man, u knw d solution bt u no wan do am. Let me stil remind u abt it. Gada ur men,at least 10, dia is about #2 trillion dat wl b driftd 4m Aba 2 Enugu on wednsdy 7 am. Abscond d money wt ur men. D soldiers guiding it r nt much, just 305 batalions. Wishn u success.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Humblesam:
Now and only now,i knw that you are not serious.
What is wrong with you?

Am sorry if dat came out badly....wrong thoughts in bad situation
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2012
Gentle Naaz: My man, u knw d solution bt u no wan do am. Let me stil remind u abt it. Gada ur men,at least 10, dia is about #2 trillion dat wl b driftd 4m Aba 2 Enugu on wednsdy 7 am. Abscond d money wt ur men. D soldiers guiding it r nt much, just 305 batalions. Wishn u success.

Are you speaking frm experience?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2012
ifyalways: @OP,be you a he, she or it, may God curse you roundly, punish you soundly and afflict you in tenfolds all the evil you've been claiming to have befallen you on this thread and your other Fake threads.

The mods need to delete out his acct numbers and contacts. Goats like him make people wary of helping genuine folks in need.

No condition is permanent you know...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions / How Do I Import Human Hair Online / Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.