Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... (15362 Views)

Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall / 10 Ways To Be Dead Broke Or Stay Poor / Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by DualCore1: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
Freiburger: OP, why not ask me what i do when i'm having a lot of cash before asking what i do when i'm broke?
We all should learn the need to save for the rainy days.
And in the event that it rains 365 days every year?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
masterpiecer: I can't be caught broke undecided
Keep shut lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by manny4life(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
There needs to be NL non interest borrowing. @OP, sincerely, I don't have any valid advice for you other than seek people who are willing to help. I do understand your predicament, and I'm certain NL will help you in whatever way they can including I if they quit talking too much and start acting.

NL ders, GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by strangest(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10: What do you do when you have a Traditional wedding scheduled for January and you are broke?
What do you do when your rent expired two months back and your Landlord gives you one month quit notice?
To buttress all these, you have a loan of N250,000.00 to pay back by December 24th but you lost the money in an investment business and all your account balance are reading N1,045.00 or within that range. What's the next step?

Pay the remaining 1,045 as tithe to your pastor

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by seedord247(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
Dual Core:

Viewing this topic: ocee31(m), condralbede, ifysoft, chyseth(m), Redmosquito(m), bblacky(f), SURY Suri, oluking, 2ruink, hardleyC, onlineadvert, Sweetlemon(f), kamuzu(m), kasperone8, valacious(m), coolluk, Weirdone, nairaxchan, miky_mouse(m), kashala90(m), shyna501, honeric01(m), phecs, brosiye99, Osama10(m), duke4ever, yuslakay(m), sparko1(m), eikeem(m), naijatoday, dredone, afroman23, selfmade12, rapu4real, acidtalk, kavey10(m), galek, femzo(m), koolkalm(m), EMMYCOOL4, realfreddy, Networkmaster(m), Ogafid, mcfranc(m), velo10, jaibang, Dygeasy, fork adict(m), Dual Core, .Sharon(f), ofefegirl, ibrahim007, Akposkool(m), biolabee(m), a-z123, dapachez(m), 3p_oh(m), ameedi(m), Chudoify, emilyone(f), sir-p2007, silvaspecs, emusmith(m), Brand_new(m), Hayjaycity(m), ndudichukwumah, jamp, pretty_boi(m), femijeffadeyemi(m), guy ANDROID(m), Babamide(m), Obinnau(m), IBROHIM, ikenna44, oyejohn, yuzedo(m), lionshare, ijigbamigb(m), will.i.am, mike404(m), lusen(m), Dansadaumallam(m), iaabc(f), seedord247(m), manny4life(m), chio chio, sharp man(m), Leadn(m), saintneo(m), butpro(m), OMO IBO and 64 guest(s)

If this guy no receive at least one alert, all of una above dey crase. angry
Talkatives tongue

Money easy like that..... Why u nor sell your china BB tey dash am money. Oponu angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Freiburger(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
Dual Core:
And in the event that it rains 365 days every year?
That is why a 365 days a year savings is also necessary prior to that time. grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by masterpiecer(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: Keep shut lipsrsealed

yeah i actually kept the last shot 4 ur head, i never miss grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Pakavy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
rokiatu:

Go to sleep and never wake up.
amen when d table rotates 2 u

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Pakavy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
azeezlateefah: accept islam and observe you five times payer daily things will change ASAP talking from experience.
r u trying 2 take advantage of his situation 2 brainwash him in2 joining ur suicide bomber religion?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Leadn:

I take it you're joking undecided

You can see how pathetic it is...
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by SirJonse(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Coldfeet: @Op send me your account number.

Haba!!! U still want to use his small balance and recharge your phone? /smiley
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
usmsam: I go and take surveys in the UK to earn a little cash. I also donate sperm_ if i am desperate. cry

Pls, where can I donate sperm becos I really need help.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
manny4life: @OP,

If I gave you small soft loan with an interest of $12% (1% monthly on the balance), except you come to terms with me, will that suffice? grin grin grin

I would appreciate that but can't we renegotiate the interest to 10%. Pls, reconsider. My email is imoh4king@yahoo.com. God bless
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
eikeem: I can imagine how hard things must be for you, but the reason you are still alive is because you believe you can survive the challenges.
As regards the traditional wedding, talk to your fiancee about it. Both of you should be realistic enough and leave sentiments aside. Getting married when you are about to become homeless certainly sounds illogical.
Prioritise the issues and deal with them in order of importance. As regards the loan, I'm sure if you are able to convince your lenders, you can get an extension.
I have a friend who was once in a more terrible and hopeless situation , but he pulled through- and I believe you can do it too.
Best of luck.

Thanks.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by bluebarz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10:

Pls, where can I donate sperm becos I really need help.

@Op keep calm, rest ur nerves, don't jump from one problem to another. The answer to your problems is inside you, not everything you hear here counts, look from within you, command your situation to change and it will but first you must have a positive spirit. U don't have to rob, steal or kidnap to offset ur debts. Prioritise ur problems, tek it one step at a time. Pause ur TM, don't die cos if u do the world will forget you in a hurry. God help u as u look inwardly.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
emilyone: @ poster
how did you arrive at this?

1)could it be that you lost your job
2)you went into a business and got your fingers burnt
3)or you got swindled by some sharp guys

I worked with a firm kind of popular in Lagos.They shut down in April and they ave failed to pay us our arrears since then.The business was in trading and you knw how risky it is.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by tellwisdom: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
I go sit down jeje for house dey sleep and wakeup till i get alternative

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
galek: FIRST OF ALL- DISTRIBUTE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO ALL YOUR CHURCH MEMEBERS, FRIENDS AND RELATIONS(ders no way one person will not respond-Lol) Second, go sit, discuss, argue and watch PREMIERSHIP GAMES FOR 8 HOURS AND MONEY WILL RUSH INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FROM THOSE FOOTBALLERS. Third, FAST AND PRAY FOR 80 DAYS AND 80 NIGHTS AND BREAD WILL FALL FROM HEAVEN. THANK YOU AND PLS REMEMBER TO CREDIT THOSE ACCOUNT DETAILS ABOVE WHEN THE CASH DROP.

Hmmm! That was kind of deep. Very useful.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Peterwins(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Before giving the OP advise or financial assistance, he/she should reconcile this post:

[b]My name is Angela and I Have been going through a lot spiritually and physically. I'm 32 yrs old with a 6 yr old daughter and everyday I pray that God keeps me here to see my little girl grow up to be a beautiful young woman. Her father passed away last year on a motorcycle collision that left me and her behind. He didn't have insurance to cover him and to this day I still pay on his prearranged funeral services. I don't like asking anyone for help and I would label myself quite prideful...but for my child I have to push that aside. We are in need of our rent to be paid in excess of 1500.00 with late fees included. I became so weak due to my cancer I had to resign from my position at work. I'm asking for a miracle today... I want to have a safe place for me and my baby to stay and I want her memories of me to be pleasant as possible...I'm fighting everyday for us. Anything an angel could help us with would be a blessing. I love you guys and God Bless you. Pray for us. Thank you.
My L. Reserve acct is U2912096 . Pls, help
[/b]
It seems the OP is a fraud but I may be wrong. More investigations on the way people.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Dual Core:

Viewing this topic: ocee31(m), condralbede, ifysoft, chyseth(m), Redmosquito(m), bblacky(f), SURY Suri, oluking, 2ruink, hardleyC, onlineadvert, Sweetlemon(f), kamuzu(m), kasperone8, valacious(m), coolluk, Weirdone, nairaxchan, miky_mouse(m), kashala90(m), shyna501, honeric01(m), phecs, brosiye99, Osama10(m), duke4ever, yuslakay(m), sparko1(m), eikeem(m), naijatoday, dredone, afroman23, selfmade12, rapu4real, acidtalk, kavey10(m), galek, femzo(m), koolkalm(m), EMMYCOOL4, realfreddy, Networkmaster(m), Ogafid, mcfranc(m), velo10, jaibang, Dygeasy, fork adict(m), Dual Core, .Sharon(f), ofefegirl, ibrahim007, Akposkool(m), biolabee(m), a-z123, dapachez(m), 3p_oh(m), ameedi(m), Chudoify, emilyone(f), sir-p2007, silvaspecs, emusmith(m), Brand_new(m), Hayjaycity(m), ndudichukwumah, jamp, pretty_boi(m), femijeffadeyemi(m), guy ANDROID(m), Babamide(m), Obinnau(m), IBROHIM, ikenna44, oyejohn, yuzedo(m), lionshare, ijigbamigb(m), will.i.am, mike404(m), lusen(m), Dansadaumallam(m), iaabc(f), seedord247(m), manny4life(m), chio chio, sharp man(m), Leadn(m), saintneo(m), butpro(m), OMO IBO and 64 guest(s)

If this guy no receive at least one alert, all of una above dey crase. angry
Talkatives tongue

I understand that times are hard especially when we are approaching the xmas period. Whatever help I can get from nairaland will be a life-saver. God bless you all.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by BarexB: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
I don't believe this fake story. Next one please
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by kpolli(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10: My brothers, frankly speaking I am in this dillemma and I feel helpless. I feel like taking jump into the Lagoon, but what Lagacy will I leave behind; A LOSER!!!

What did you use as collateral for this loan?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Peterwins(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
The OP claims to be Angela in one of his/her post on Nairaland (see my earlier post above or check out the OP's profile topics) and claims a different name below:

Udonkanga P.V. (GTBank ac 0027556642)
Thanks, God bless you.

I hate SCAMS. If this is one, then you are busted. Better still clear up this dual personality of yours. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
Peterwins: [b]Before giving the OP advise or financial assistance, he/she should reconcile this post:

My name is Angela and I Have been going through a lot spiritually and physically. I'm 32 yrs old with a 6 yr old daughter and everyday I pray that God keeps me here to see my little girl grow up to be a beautiful young woman. Her father passed away last year on a motorcycle collision that left me and her behind. He didn't have insurance to cover him and to this day I still pay on his prearranged funeral services. I don't like asking anyone for help and I would label myself quite prideful...but for my child I have to push that aside. We are in need of our rent to be paid in excess of 1500.00 with late fees included. I became so weak due to my cancer I had to resign from my position at work. I'm asking for a miracle today... I want to have a safe place for me and my baby to stay and I want her memories of me to be pleasant as possible...I'm fighting everyday for us. Anything an angel could help us with would be a blessing. I love you guys and God Bless you. Pray for us. Thank you.

It seems the OP is a fraud but I may be wrong. More investigations on the way people.[/b]

Who posted this?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Habybullah(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
As I write this piece, I am also in a similar situation right now. Only diffrence is that my rent expires by April. But bassically, what I did was talk 2 my wife's family about post ponding the wedding. My thoughts were if my girl cannot see reasons for my actions, no need continuing d relationship. But her uncle is a reasonble man n he supports my decision 100% my car is up for sale right now n 70% of my salaary from october goes 2 servicing my loans! God be with you dude!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by stpat1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pray. Its best option now. I was dead broke by the weekend, I prayed to God and this morning I was blessed financially and also got a call for another financial encounter.

Pray my brother
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Peterwins: Before giving the OP advise or financial assistance, he/she should reconcile this post:

My name is Angela and I Have been going through a lot spiritually and physically. I'm 32 yrs old with a 6 yr old daughter and everyday I pray that God keeps me here to see my little girl grow up to be a beautiful young woman. Her father passed away last year on a motorcycle collision that left me and her behind. He didn't have insurance to cover him and to this day I still pay on his prearranged funeral services. I don't like asking anyone for help and I would label myself quite prideful...but for my child I have to push that aside. We are in need of our rent to be paid in excess of 1500.00 with late fees included. I became so weak due to my cancer I had to resign from my position at work. I'm asking for a miracle today... I want to have a safe place for me and my baby to stay and I want her memories of me to be pleasant as possible...I'm fighting everyday for us. Anything an angel could help us with would be a blessing. I love you guys and God Bless you. Pray for us. Thank you.

It seems the OP is a fraud but I may be wrong. More investigations on the way people.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
Join me in selling land and hardwood for house roofing, in time you will overtake and recover
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by omega25red(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
Habybullah: As I write this piece, I am also in a similar situation right now. Only diffrence is that my rent expires by April. But bassically, what I did was talk 2 my wife's family about post ponding the wedding. My thoughts were if my girl cannot see reasons for my actions, no need continuing d relationship. But her uncle is a reasonble man n he supports my decision 100% my car is up for sale right now n 70% of my salaary from october goes 2 servicing my loans! God be with you dude!
Good idea!

Poster postpone the wedding, talk to the creditors of your current finiacial difficulties since you have a very good standing with them they will probably work something out with you like giving you an extension for the payment. As far as your rent is concerned, that should be priority. Beg , borrow to pay that off because if you become homeless it would be tough to come back.

By the way how or why did you sink all your money into a business without thinking of your personal life and what type of business was it so we dont make the same investment mistake.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Peterwins(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
Check out one of the OP's advise below:

My bro, I feel your pain and hurts. Life can be forking tough but remember the good times. Do you need to end ur life because of what you are facing now. [b]If you feel all hope is gone, why not try something drastic like robbing or kidnapping [/b]except you think your problem can't be solved. You ave got one life to live and after that, nothing else. Take one day at a time and try something you ave never done before to derive a different result. I know you are still alive. If it was that bad, you won't announce it on Nairaland. Meanwhile, for me, I need a loan. If anyone can assist, contact 08138386571 or send a mail to imoh4king@yahoo.com. God bless Us.

The OP's trail is full of mischief.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by naijathings(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10: What do you do when you have a Traditional wedding scheduled for January and you are broke?
What do you do when your rent expired two months back and your Landlord gives you one month quit notice?
To buttress all these, you have a loan of N250,000.00 to pay back by December 24th but you lost the money in an investment business and all your account balance are reading N1,045.00 or within that range. What's the next step?
forgive me for laughing.. grin
But...how the furrrrrrrrrk did you manage to get yourself in a corner when you are in the ring with Mike tyson, Prince Nasim, Evander hollyfield, and Bash Ali? yes thats what this situation looks like. Now what are you gonna do when you are in a corner with these guys aiming at you? run? take the beating? or take them one by one and plead with the boxer who is more likely to show mercy? the crowd is watching. how is this fight gonna end and how long will it last? Good luck bro.. time is counting.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by pufectskin: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
BUSTED!
PATTIBAT10:

Am sorry guys, I actually saw this msg on a blog and I really needed help frm whatever method I cud use. I apologise for using that scheme. Am sorry guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FCMB Group Announces Leadership Changes. / How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store / Calabar: Petrol Tanker Loses 33,000 Liters To Explosion [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.