Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,628 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (837609 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
idnoble135:
Na! I will be a thomas on this one. Unless i see the dp, i will not believe.
angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
^^^
cheesy *waiting*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Greetings earthlings! I come in peace.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
superbloke: Greetings earthlings! I come in peace.
angry

I feel like eating yam and grass soup tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
There, u got 5minutes
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cathaliya: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
idnoble135:
lol... Give the correct understanding then.
Me thinks you are the one to clear the air here
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
superbloke: Greetings earthlings! I come in peace.
Welcome alien. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: angry

Why? What happened to your hands? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: There, u got 5minutes
No! No! This aint possible!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
hey people
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
hi everybody
happy sunday grin kiss kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you wanted it to sound harsh when it meant no harm. Will put my pic on my profile
girl i wanna see
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hello everybody?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
meggy4real: WHEN YOUR FAITH BECOMES BIGGER THAN THAT CHALLENGE. THEN THE CHALLENGE WILL DISAPPEAR WITHOUT ANY TRACE. Don't you know that Faith is what converts what God does in the spiritual to the physical?

What that challenge is waiting for is for your faith to be bigger than it. The moment your faith becomes bigger. It ends on its own. This is why the most important thing in life is to grow your faith. H.I.V aids, cancer disappears the moment faith is bigger than it. I read a story about a woman that was on a wheel chair she read a christian book and her faith grew, she didn't know when she got up from the wheel chair to get something. After about two minutes she discovered that she was healed. What healed her was her faith. Mark 9:23. Don't joke with your faith. Do not wait for a challenge first before you grow your faith. Every word you receive is an opportunity to grow your faith. This is why I preach everyday. God has provided everything for you to live the best life. But everything is tied to your faith. Your faith is what converts what God has done to reality. It is your faith that converts the spiritual to the physical. Carolineworldshaker Omarburningnshininglight Iduh wrote:

DEATH WHERE IS YOUR STING?
Hahahahhahaha! You LOST!
WE DON'T DO DEATH!

Thank U Lord for raising pastor back to life........
A pastor of Christ Embassy died after he had an accident in ekpoma,Edo state.

Pastor Chris heard about it and asked them not to bury him.He sent another pastor to go and raise him up.The body was already in the mortuary for 2days and DPs of some members were already reading "we'll miss u," he's gone".

When this pastor got there,the pastor simply told the dead body "U are too big for this,get up and let's go!"

To the glory of God, he that was dead 2days came back to life immediately. He's presently receiving treatment for the bruises he sustained from d accident.

Christ has abolished death. U as a christian have authority of death. Praise God! Hallelujah!!!

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\=D/ the word is alive in us!
Pastor Andrew came back.
When I saw the broadcast about his death Yesterday, I too joined to pray, NOW he is ALIVE!!!!!

Hahahahaha! Death where is thy sting!
You have being conquered!
When its time to go we would go, we don't get CHECKED OUT, we check OUT by ourselves!!!!

God is alive in US!
Glorrrrrryyyyyyy

How then can one know when his or her faith is bigger than a challenge?

1. When you begin to ignore the challenge.

2. When you begin to doubt your doubts and doubt your fears.

3. When that challenge is no longer a concern to you, even if it is still there.

4. When what God does or does not do stops determining how you love him. When you believe Him whether He acts or not.

Beloved God just told me to tell you that His rain of abundance will fall on you today. That rain will answer all your questions and solve all your problems. Be blessed in Jesus name. Your testimonies are perfected. OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Carolineworldshaker Omarburningnshininglight Iduh wrote:

DEATH WHERE IS YOUR STING?
Hahahahhahaha! You LOST!
WE DON'T DO DEATH!

Thank U Lord for raising pastor back to life........
A pastor of Christ Embassy died after he had an accident in ekpoma,Edo state.

Pastor Chris heard about it and asked them not to bury him.He sent another pastor to go and raise him up.The body was already in the mortuary for 2days and DPs of some members were already reading "we'll miss u," he's gone".
Pastor Wole Soetan wrote: Omarburningnshininglight Iduh wrote:

SINGleS CORNER#
Feelings come and go.
They are subject to change, don't count on it.

When you truly love people nothing changes whether you feel good or not your testimony concerning the Love you have for them is sure.

TRUE LOVE is not FOUND its BUILT.

Spread Love and you will always find it returning to you, LOVE without wanting anything in return.

Truly LOVE people and appreciate them in your LIFE.

Sometimes the STRONGEST Friendship are more SATISFYING than LOVERS Friendship, that's you should marry your friend and grow in Love.

Yes, you should be attracted to someone you wish to spend the rest of your Life with but let your PURPOSE count more than your feeling?

WHY WOULD I WANT THIS PERSON?

Again, until you are SETTLED and READY for RESPONSIBILITIES don't ask people to COURT YOU, or say YES to any relationship.

You can truly LOVE someone as just friends and SHOW them and with the guidance of the HOLYSPIRIT you would make the PERFECT CHOICE.

StOP worrying if you will LOSE anyone you LOVE, as a child of GOD, guided by the HOLYSPIRIT YOU CANNOT LOSE.
If that persons happens to love someone else be glad and wish them well the best is YOURS and NO one can take it from you, even if you seemingly think it was taken, GOD can give you a BETTER and NEVER forget for the child of GOD irrespective of what happens its for your good.

I LOVE YOU is a gift
Its more than WOrDS, be quick to Show it, Be so Full of Love that you can't keep a grudge.
Love others as Jesus Loves You not as yourself, cause you can be selfish to yourself to.

PATIENCE is a VIRTUE don't be in a hurry to get MARRIED, only the Name changes, nothing else changes.

A SEED YOU DON'T WANT TO REAP DON'T SOW.

Have EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
Manage your EMOTIONS.
Instead of your VOICE let your WORDS be HEARD.

THUNDER doesn't BLOOM ROSES, RAIN and SUNSHINE does.

Today you are sad, tomorrow you are happy, day after you are hurt, YOU are NOT a FACEBOOK STATUS everyone must not LIKE YOU.

Don't give anyone the PERMISSION to steal your JOY, your REACTIONs to ACTIONS matters.

Enjoy LIFE, throw away the BLUE DAYS!
GUIDE your HEART with all YOU GOT for out of it flows the MATTERS of your LIFE.

YOU CANNOT MARRY any COMMITTED and DEVOTED CHRISTIAN there's a RIGHT ONE for YOU, I don't mean the one created with me.
No one was created with anyone, there's nothing called SOUL-MATES.
YOUR spouse becomes the RIGHT ONE when you get married whether or not he or she was before.

CHOOSE WISELY.

WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL
2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

Oct 1, 2013

THE BEST BATTLE STRATEGY - HIGH PRAISE II

Psalm 149:6-7 “Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, And a two-edged sword in their hand, To execute vengeance on the nations, And punishments on the peoples;”.

The verse talks of praise and then switches to executing vengeance. Praise is an 'elevator' that takes us high to the realm where we execute vengeance against the adversary. Every time we sing or worship God, we wage war against the enemy in heavenly places!

There are lots of distractions around (such as unpaid bills, fears and insecurities, health challenges, etc) which tend to sabotage our praise. They affect our focus and try to steal time that should be invested in profitable venture. The obstacles which pose as distractions around us should be seen as reminders of all the extra reasons we are to praise God.

Is your rent due? Praise God for giving you a house to live in the first place and for all the past rents you have paid. Sick? Praise God that you are still alive and kicking. Childless? Praise God you have a spouse. "Whatever you thank God for multiplies" (A golden principle you must always bear in mind - John 6:11-13).

When we praise God, we acknowledge His sovereignty over our lives and our overwhelming love for Him. When we lift our hands in praise it forms a funnel shape which is indicative of our desire to be filled up with His fullness. When we lift our hands in praise, it is a show of trust. We lift our hands like children to our father, wanting to be carried.

As you enter a new month, make thanksgiving a lifestyle - move from 'THANKS-GIVING' to 'THANKS-LIVING'. Praise is making room for you and catapulting you to a realm of explosive growth.

CONFESSION - Praise is what I do and it is who I am. I will praise you Lord at all times and as long as I have breath in me...

Further Scripture - Psalm 150
When this pastor got there,the pastor simply told the dead body "U are too big for this,get up and let's go!"

To the glory of God, he that was dead 2days came back to life immediately. He's presently receiving treatment for the bruises he sustained from d accident.

Christ has abolished death. U as a christian have authority of death. Praise God! Hallelujah!!!

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\=D/ the word is alive in us!
Pastor Andrew came back.
When I saw the broadcast about his death Yesterday, I too joined to pray, NOW he is ALIVE!!!!!

Hahahahaha! Death where is thy sting!
You have being conquered!
When its time to go we would go, we don't get CHECKED OUT, we check OUT by ourselves!!!!

God is alive in US!
Glorrrrrryyyyyyy. Omarburningnshininglight Iduh wrote:

When U r PUSHED n CHALLENGED find strength on d inside draw it UP.
You say, Lord I am strengthened, I DON'T QUIT! I don't give UP! I am stronger! More than a MAN!

When GOLD is being PURIFIED, the heat, what it goes through can't be compared to the end result.

Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it's hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way.

CHALLENGES are stepping STONES for your PROMOTION.
You have heard it before, hear it again.
DON'T GIVE YOU!
Don't QUIT!
FACE the GIANT, give your best, till there's nothing left, its working out for your GOOD.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
yetseyi: hi everybody
happy sunday grin kiss kiss
hi dear
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
@an0nimus i is good...how were yhu todaies?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
hbg, y is dt culture thread closed?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
ATMC: hbg, y is dt culture thread closed?
It will be opened on the 1st of October, if it gets too crowded we will have to open another thread for submissions.

Helos smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
idnoble135:
Why? What happened to your hands? tongue
you happened
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you happened
I happened to your hands? lipsrsealed
Do we still wait for it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
idnoble135:
I happened to your hands? lipsrsealed
Do we still wait for it?
yes you did

You missed it, next time?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tovot: Hello everyone,how's this sunny sunday going? idnoble135,Anonimos,Hbg,mynd,cathy cheesy
Hello sweetsmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
ATMC: @an0nimus i is good...how were yhu todaies?
Cool I guess. Day went really fast though. Didn't even nap.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: yes you did

You missed it, next time?
Be nice, you can still give a second chance na.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-p1nPSZa1NNw/UW81W_61ZgI/AAAAAAAAAjw/pd1N-Yhz-pY/s200/sad-face-smiley-facebook.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: angry

grin You'll never forget the experience.
idnoble135:
Welcome alien. grin
Thank you. I bring to the good news of advanced civilization grin
How's everyone doing?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'm as fresh as a new born baby. wink Share the good news! We love good news! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
smileymissed y'all too,being quite busy.
idnoble135:
Hi Tovot, we've missed you here. Where on earth have you been? smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hi peaches smiley
An0nimus:
Hello sweetsmiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
idnoble135:
Be nice, you can still give a second chance na.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-p1nPSZa1NNw/UW81W_61ZgI/AAAAAAAAAjw/pd1N-Yhz-pY/s200/sad-face-smiley-facebook.jpg[/img]

Why didn't you tell me about the function u attended in a pic below

You look cute though

#Mintayo
#An0nimus
#Superbloke
#Reyginus
#Idnoble

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
LOL!
Where are you in that Pic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tovot: smileymissed y'all too,being quite busy.
And still busy?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — More Than Conquerors / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.