Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (831693 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by abba190: 11:58pm On Mar 30
n
Stargirl2011:
Thank u lord
what did he do to you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Stargirl2011(f): 6:36am On Mar 31
abba190:
nwhat did he do to you?
He saved my life that is the best "thing" someone can do to me. Giving me eternal passport. Happy Easter!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by abba190: 10:54am On Mar 31
Stargirl2011:
He saved my life that is the best "thing" someone can do to me. Giving me eternal passport. Happy Easter!!!
u are in Nigeria and u think he saved ur life?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Stargirl2011(f): 1:44pm On Mar 31
abba190:
u are in Nigeria and u think he saved ur life?
I dont care about where i am in now and i dont care about what u say but i care about where i will end when i die, and that is why i accepted him (JESUS) into my life. And i wanna advice u if u have not accepted him please do there is a please there it is for ur good have a good life.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by abba190: 11:53pm On Mar 31
Stargirl2011:
I dont care about where i am in now and i dont care about what u say but i care about where i will end when i die, and that is why i accepted him (JESUS) into my life. And i wanna advice u if u have not accepted him please do there is a please there it is for ur good have a good life.
give me money if you want me to accept
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Stargirl2011(f): 2:20pm On Apr 02
abba190:
are u not in CHRIST
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by abba190: 5:30pm On Apr 02
Stargirl2011:
are u not in CHRIST
yes
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Moskylatata(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06
abba190:

Mathew 6: 33
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:44pm On Apr 08
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NIGERIA CHURCHES SHOULD ERRECT THE BILLBOARD TEN COMMANDMENT IN THE FRONT AS ND STOP ADVERTIZING THEIR PREACHERS.
START PREACHING GOOD VIRTURES OF A CHILD OF GOD:
1) RIGHTEOUSNESS
2) FORGIVENESS
3) CONTENMENT
4) SELFLESSNESS
5) MEEKNESS AND REMORSE
6) SHARING GOODNESS
7) PEACEMAKING
cool JUSTICE
9) FAITH
10) SAMARITAN LIFE
ETC.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:45pm On Apr 08
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NIGERIA CHURCHES SHOULD ERRECT THE BILLBOARD TEN COMMANDMENT IN THE FRONT AS ND STOP ADVERTIZING THEIR PREACHERS.
START PREACHING GOOD VIRTURES OF A CHILD OF GOD:1) RIGHTEOUSNESS
2) FORGIVENESS
3) CONTENMENT
4) SELFLESSNESS
5) MEEKNESS AND REMORSE
6) SHARING GOODNESS
7) PEACEMAKING
cool JUSTICE
9) FAITH
10) SAMARITAN LIFE
ETC.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by gohf: 2:45pm On Apr 17
Build up yourself, strengthen yourself, pray in the Holy SPIRIT

Let him pray through you, even if it's for just one hour, wait with the Lord and pray God's will not yours nor flesh. And like Jesus rose, you will rise up from every grave situation and not fall into temptations that kill and destroy a person's soul

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Stretchmusik1: 9:22am On Apr 23
Here what this ex-muslim has to say the Almighty God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hS1pPeHlWA?si=8qgJ2szUZpjCqdfD[b]

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by eboxmedia: 6:48pm On Apr 26
The Bible teaches us to use our words to chart the course of our life. The Bible needs to come alive in your heart. This YouTube page would give you vocabularies and teach you how to use the bible verses to make Declarations / Affirmations & Positive Confessions as Christians.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ48pBXio4c5LHh5b9fNk3w

LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & PARTICIPATE. we would seeing your testimonials on the comment session.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:58pm On Apr 28
It is not our *human efforts to pray or obey God* that moved God to manifest on our behalf as a believer in Jesus Christ Crucified rather it is the Holy Spirit who *prompts or moves us to pray and He alone who both wills and does His good pleasures(obedience of faith through the gospel)* through us such that When we pray *quickened by His Holy Spirit or obey His instructions specifically towards us by our total reliance on the Holy Spirit Help*, He will use it *as an excuse to manifest or move on our behalf*

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.