Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835120 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=E<R>F][/quote] did i say dt?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
ATMC: ...who are yhu to decide who does her or his job well? if yhu can keep quiet for a week and just read yhu might be freed...

A nairaland member?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
ATMC: i know yhu r in love with hbg n ishilove but d way u r going about it is immature

Yawn

Derail ooo

oh derailers
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
ATMC: i know yhu r in love with hbg n ishilove but d way u r going about it is immature

But its you I love, Adaobi kiss

dont stop Ada, derail on wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2013

grin grin grin

Serezly?

Funny!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
E<R>F:

grin grin grin

Serezly?

Funny!

You know?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
You musn't say the right thing with a trumpet... Go straight to the point and stop being a kid!

Action speaks....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
ATMC: did i say dt?

Said what?

You called me here oh cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Arsenal 2 Crystal palace 0 grin grin grin good times

Ishilove n ATMC, una don tire to derail? lol....the hypocrisy finally dawned on you? grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ishilove: Yetseyi, HBD, LLNP, IJN, AMN grin
Divepen: GOOD MORNING FAMILY

Happy Birthday Yetseyi....i wish u llnp

emmm today is not my bday ooo
Have u guys forgotten you wished me happy birthday on aug 18th. Anyway i enjoyed the congratulations

*dancing dancing dancing* grin kiss Thanks again .
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
yetseyi:

Have u guys forgotten you wished me happy birthday on aug 18th. Anyway i enjoyed the congratulations

HBD in heavy Arrears.. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

But its you I love, Adaobi kiss

dont stop Ada, derail on wink
#nods# [s]little wonder yhu r alwayz an eeediot when i'm around[/s] tongue

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
ATMC: #nods# [s]little wonder yhu r alwayz an eeediot when i'm around[/s] tongue

I see......I syke you that I'm in love with you and your head swells....village igbo girl
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by BukkyDan(f): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
G.af'nun peeps...

What's going on here? #confused#

Logicboy and Aunty-Ishi what's up na?

Errm...yetseyi hope you don't mind if join d league of Birthday wishers?wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
BukkyDan: G.af'nun peeps...

Erm..do you want the long or short story? grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by BukkyDan(f): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Story? Wow...
A summary would do.
Tnx
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ishilove, I see you peeping, dont you have some educational debate to moderate as you claimed?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
Okay, here is the summary of the story

1) A mod Obadiah opened a non-christian thread for atheists/pagans/etc
2) Obadiah, Ishilove, ATMC and co were talking romance there
3) I came along to complain that these 3 mentioned are christians and talking romance there is actually a case of derailing the non-christian thread
4) They continued in defiance to derail the thread- Ishilove being the head derailer
5) Humbledbygrace (a christian mod) even said that what they were doing was wrong
6) Insults were traded between me and Ishilove
7) I reported on the complaints section and Ishilove with even more christians came to insult + challenge me
cool I ended up vowing to leave and threatening ishilove because she didnt stop with the abuse and the mods were just watching (however, I came back after some emails were exchanged)
9) Some threads were open that exposed the whole matter and some christians saw Ishilove for the hypocrite christian she was
10) Recently, we are back to square one with HBG watching her friend (and doing nothing) going back to the non-xtian thread to strut around claiming that the thread is dead and the life of the thread depends on her.

NB- it was after number 9/10 that I started commenting here on the xtian chatbox since

So you can see why I keep saying that some christians here are bigoted. They do the wrong thing and get away with it. One atheist mod and this wouldnt have happened
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by BukkyDan(f): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Logicboy03: Okay, here is the summary of the story

3) I came along to complain that these 3 mentioned are christians and talking romance there is actually a case of derailing the non-christian thread
4) They continued in defiance to derail the thread- Ishilove being the head derailer
5) Humbledbygrace (a christian mod) even said that what they were doing was wrong
7) I reported on the complaints section and Ishilove with even more christians came to insult + challenge me
cool I ended up vowing to leave and threatening ishilove because she didnt stop with the abuse and the mods were just watching (however, I came back after some emails were exchanged)
9) Some threads were open that exposed the whole matter and some christians saw Ishilove for the hypocrite christian she was
10) Recently, we are back to square one with HBG watching her friend (and doing nothing) going back to the non-xtian thread to strut around claiming that the thread is dead and the life of the thread depends on her.

NB- it was after number 9/10 that I started commenting here on the xtian chatbox since

So you can see why I keep saying that some christians here are bigoted. They do the wrong thing and get away with it. One atheist mod and this wouldnt have happened

#sighs and adjusts seating position, waiting paitiently for Aunty-Ishi to come and lay down her statement#

this issue pass me, buh...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Logicboy03: Okay, here is the summary of the story

I don't know why yhu are this way Buh wateva it is...it really got at yhu! yhu dont know how to let go...so much negative energy yhu use to bear grudges. smh
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by BukkyDan(f): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
ATMC: I don't know why yhu are this way Buh wateva it is...it really got at yhu! yhu dont know how to let go...so much negative energy yhu use to bear grudges. smh

hy...
Has it been a 'long-term' issue btw them?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
yetseyi:

we re good aw u doing post OP, hope u resting well?
Am doing good and am even over resting against my wish. I can't help it since I can't walk.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Please isn't it time this Logicboy and ishilove's matter come to an end? Am tired of those childish exchange of words.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
yetseyi:

Happy bday jare, perhaps you are born again today...lol.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Sal C: Please isn't it time this Logicboy and ishilove's matter come to an end? Am tired of those childish exchange of words.

lol.......is HBG not Mod enough to end it? cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
E<R>F:

HBD in heavy Arrears.. grin
tnks kiss
BukkyDan: G.af'nun peeps...

i dnt mind @ all tnks grin cheesy wink

Sal C: Am doing good and am even over resting against my wish. I can't help it since I can't walk.
Sal C: Am doing good and am even over resting against my wish. I can't help it since I can't walk.

good to know u are good cheesy

Sal C: Happy bday jare, perhaps you are born again today...lol.
thanks I m enjoying the attention smiley cheesy kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
ATMC: I don't know why yhu are this way Buh wateva it is...it really got at yhu! yhu dont know how to let go...so much negative energy yhu use to bear grudges. smh

lol.....truth is bitter......
grudges?? Na me force Ishilove to go back to the non-xtian chabox AGAIN? Dont be a hypocrite and tell the truth about your sister.
Oh, wait, you are part of it....you too went back to the thread...

lol...smh cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
So who and who are arguing today ehh
To all concerned pls let the matter drop angry angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dejilg(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Smh
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.......is HBG not Mod enough to end it? cheesy
You guys want her to press the ban button?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Sal C: You guys want her to press the ban button?

Why not? But she cant because she doesnt want to ban her friends. She knows that if she tries to ban me for any offence on this thread, at least she has to ban two of her friends.

So, I thank the two derailing sisters for guaranteeing my stay here. I avoided this thread from day one. If una no like my presence here, blame your sisters who caused the whole issue.

But, no....God forbid that a christian sides with fairness with an atheist over a christian.....so....lets go
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hi Mintayo

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.