Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833290 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
logicboy01:

I hope you realised your mistake- how insulting and juvenile it is to tell someone to get a girlfriend (especially when you dont know the personal life)?

I guess you missed the part I said I and him are cool now smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
logicboy01:

The way I want?

Woman wrapper.

#White knight

WHITE KNIGHT
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her and giving her special attention

You and your funny theories. Well if it makes you happy, carry onsmiley.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
An0nimus:
I guess you missed the part I said I and him are cool now smiley

Guy, stop this desperate doublespeak.

Your comment caused a rift between you two for months (even thought you got over it later)

I believe you were telling ATMC to understand that she is being very very abusive. wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
An0nimus:
You and your funny theories. Well if it makes you happy, carry onsmiley.

It is true na.....acting like she is the victim here when she started the whole nonsense
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Logicboy, you enjoy being around Christians don't you? They atleast give you a sense of meaning in your hopeless life

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
logicboy01:

Guy, stop this desperate doublespeak.

Your comment caused a rift between you two for months (even thought you got over it later)

I believe you were telling ATMC to understand that she is being very very abusiv. wink

2nd paragraph: Clearly stated what the statement caused I and my friend then. I'm not saying it to form 'bad guy' or something.

For 'Logic'boy the bolded took you a while to get. How does it now make me a woman wrapper?

Like I said, if your theories make you happy well carry onsmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Logicboy, you enjoy being around Christians don't you? They atleast give you a sense of meaning in your hopeless life

Tsk tsk smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
An0nimus:
2nd paragraph: Clearly stated what the statement caused I and my friend then. I'm not saying it to form 'bad guy' or something.

For 'Logic'boy the bolded took you a while to get. How does it now make me a woman wrapper?

Like I said, if your theories make you happy well carry onsmiley

undecided

But you tried to unbalance it back by talking as if I am the one that started it and was trolling her
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
An0nimus:

Tsk tsk smiley

grin grin grin

You can see how nasty your sisters can be?

Yet, they made that one a mod
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rereading that White Knight thing, do guys really do that? Like protect female gamers in a video game (a virtual space for that matter) with an intention to get laid?

If that's not being dumb then I don't know what else is grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
logicboy01:

undecided

But you tried to unbalance it back by talking as if I am the one that started it and was trolling her
If this explanation makes you happy, I agree smiley.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
An0nimus:
If this explanation makes you happy, I agree smiley.

Whatever

undecided
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
An0nimus: Rereading that White Knight thing, do guys really do that? Like protect female gamers in a video game (a virtual space for that matter) with an intention to get laid?

If that's not being dumb then I don't know what else is grin

It applies outside videogames

....I should be charging for all the knowledge I drop here.

Did you know that "Trolling" as a word was popularised by me on NL?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
nobody cares. Actually.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
^^^
see?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
^^

Popularized by you indeed. *hisses*

When it's only on 'Religion section' that you are well known for your nonenity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01:

It applies outside videogames

....I should be charging for all the knowledge I drop here.

Did you know that "Trolling" as a word was popularised by me on NL?

You don't say. Hope it came with a plaque? cheesy
Which other section do you visit sef? Was hoping you'd be bussing flows on the rap section grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2014
An0nimus:

Which other section do you visit sef? Was hoping you'd be bussing flows on the rap section grin

The religion section mostly.

Rap section? lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01:

The religion section mostly.

Rap section? lol
if the atheists were giving a sepperat section, do you think it will be interesting like the religion section? Because as I observe it, the atheist section will be like sport section..................to do justice to all atheist's, you guys should spend more time in the sport section.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: if the atheists were giving a sepperat section, do you think it will be interesting like the religion section? Because as I observe it, the atheist section will be like sport section..................to do justice to all atheist's, you guys should spend more time in the sport section.

Of course. We have asked for an atheist section before (not all atheists sha...we have judases here).

Please visit the atheist forum on reddit to see how interesting an atheist section is;
http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/

Soo many things to talk about- humanism, eastern religions (buddhism/hinduism), philososphy, secularism in govt, religious discrimination etc.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01:

Of course. We have asked for an atheist section before (not all atheists sha...we have judases here).

Please visit the atheist forum on reddit to see how interesting an atheist section is;

Soo many things to talk about- humanism, eastern religions (buddhism/hinduism), philososphy, secularism in govt, religious discrimination etc.

that good to know, but dint you guys say atheism is not a religion? I'v view the non christian chat box, it all about sport and some funny pic.since atheism is not a religion, Remove religion topic from athiest section, do you think it will be interesting?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01:

Christian chatbox
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: that good to know, but dint you guys say atheism is not a religion? I'v view the non christian chat box, it all about sport and some funny pic.since atheism is not a religion, Remove religion topic from athiest section, do you think it will be interesting?

Atheism is not a religion of course but does that then mean that atheists cant talk about religion? Remember that the trouble we get comes from religious discrimination. Christian/muslim bigots. Atheism is a crime in 11 muslm states

We also talk about religion on the atheist chatbox...islam recently..

We talk about football because we are male Nigerian atheists there

The atheist chatbox is not a good example cos it was derailed and has never been taken seriously. Thanks to some nasty princesses and 3 useless mods
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2014
An0nimus:
I don't get this explanation herald. Care to elaborate?
no more appetite sir...

Qudmawnin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Christian chatbox

please face another person, abeg.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01:

God created man, man created atomic bombs, man use atomic bombs

#JustifyAnything
#correct! cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
An0nimus:

shocked
grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
An0nimus:

shocked
grin

I wonder What else Logicboy is good at...
if not arguing religiongrin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2014
herald9:
shocked
grin

I wonder What else Logicboy is good at...
if not arguing religiongrin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe it is my one God-given talent? cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01:

Atheism is not a religion of course but does that then mean that atheists cant talk about religion? Remember that the trouble we get comes from religious discrimination. Christian/muslim bigots. Atheism is a crime in 11 muslm states

We also talk about religion on the atheist chatbox...islam recently..

We talk about football because we are male Nigerian atheists there

The atheist chatbox is not a good example cos it was derailed and has never been taken seriously. Thanks to some nasty princesses and 3 useless mods
ok I understand you now..........atheist are more holier than religions fellow?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: ok I understand you now..........atheist are more holier than religions fellow?

nope. Being an atheist does not make me more intelligent or moral than a christian/muslim

I am just less likely to have religious baggage cloud my moral/logical judgement
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01:

nope. Being an atheist does not make me more intelligent or moral than a christian/muslim

I am just less likely to have religious baggage cloud my moral/logical judgement
relax man, i'v read some of your thread that say "atheist are more likely to be smarter than religion people"

If you feel the christian chat box make you happy everyday, we all love you and you are welcome here in jesus name. Can I have a amen ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.