Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835688 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Happy Easter guys.

Is it normal to cry @ every small issue? Since the beginning of April I cry at small things, I hate this.

Bros Ihedinobi biko where art thou?Welcome dear. It is well in Jesus name dear.

James 1vs2-8

Hiiii HBG. Long time. I'm here now.

Sorry about your melancholy. Are you still feeling that way?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Happy Easter guys.

Is it normal to cry @ every small issue? Since the beginning of April I cry at small things, I hate this.

Please define "small issue".

Is there any challenge you are facing. I asked because sometimes we may tend to be emotional about every other issue when we are hurt internally by one major issue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Hiiii HBG. Long time. I'm here now.

Sorry about your melancholy. Are you still feeling that way?
yetseyi:

Please define "small issue".
Is there any challenge you are facing. I asked because sometimes we may tend to be emotional about every other issue when we are hurt internally by one major issue
Hi guys, thanks for stopping by.

Well, its something I cannot discuss in the open but all I can say is yes something happened and since then every little thing related to that thing makes me cry.

Like right now, if we are talking and you just tell me to get lost or something close to that I'll start crying. I've been called childish and tried to guard my emotions but fail woefully, it pisses others off that I cry all the time over such small things.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:

Well, its something I cannot discuss in the open but all I can say is yes something happened and since then every little thing related to that thing makes me cry.

Like right now, if we are talking and you just tell me to get lost or something close to that I'll start crying. I've been called childish and tried to guard my emotions but fail woefully, it pisses others off that I cry all the time over such small things.

I thought as much. The major way to solve this is to heal completely from the major issue. If you have been hurt by someone forgive and let go. Any aspect it may be you have to heal or else you will keep hurting, deal with that major hurt and you will see that you wont be teary every time. The major issue is the root, uproot it and every "small issue" will no longer be significant.

Its not easy though, but thats virtually the only way

I m so sorry dear for whatever caused your hurt, all is well

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:

One more thing please do not let people have power over you. Their actions or inactions should not dictate your mood. Whatever is said just keep your cool.

Do not give people too much power over your emotions please.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by folaski: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
Please people who knows Bible verses by heart and they also as well understand Bible is need in religion parliament whatsapp group..

Drop your numbers

pls ignore.this guy's posts. he is a fanatic trying to discredit Christianity. look at a PM.he sent to me bellow

"All white (christians and Jews) are supreamist. And
my black brothers that follow Christianity don't
realise the white man gave them that religion to
control them"
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2015
yetseyi:

One more thing please do not let people have power over you. Their actions or inactions should not dictate your mood. Whatever is said just keep your cool.
Do not give people too much power over your emotions please.
yetseyi:

I thought as much. The major way to solve this is to heal completely from the major issue. If you have been hurt by someone forgive and let go. Any aspect it may be you have to heal or else you will keep hurting, deal with that major hurt and you will see that you wont be teary every time. The major issue is the root, uproot it and every "small issue" will no longer be significant.

Its not easy though, but thats virtually the only way

I m so sorry dear for whatever caused your hurt, all is well
I thought all was okay and was ready to face the person again, you know. But the fear of betrayal kept me on bay and I realised that I was still emotional, and everything that happened before happened again which kinda triggered all the emotions.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
I thought all was okay and was ready to face the person again, you know. But the fear of betrayal kept me on bay and I realised that I was still emotional, and everything that happened before happened again which kinda triggered all the emotions.

okay, I have replied your mail. Do add me up dear.all is well
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by micktoxin(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hi, guys. I was raised as a christian and for sometime now I have been struggling with my christian life. I have no doubt that there is a God, but some things in the bible are not always clear (so to speak to avoid blasphemy).
Anyways my christian life aside, my question today is about tower of babel. What are your take on tower of babel? Do you think God caused language confusion because he was concerned they will reach him in heaven?
What could be the motive or is unity bad?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goodafternoon house and a happy easter in arrears to everyone. I have been looking for a way to enhance my spiritual life,so I decided to try here...hope I'm welcome? Happy Sunday People.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
micktoxin:
Hi, guys. I was raised as a christian and for sometime now I have been struggling with my christian life. I have no doubt that there is a God, but some things in the bible are not always clear (so to speak to avoid blasphemy).
Anyways my christian life aside, my question today is about tower of babel. What are your take on tower of babel? Do you think God caused language confusion because he was concerned they will reach him in heaven?
Well, I remember God says that His Glory He won't share With anyone. I think that's why He caused confusion among d people building the tower of Babel,so they won't get to Heaven where He is and share His Glory wit Him. They actually wanted to be like God and God won't allow that happen. #My2cents#

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2015
Great thread, let me just say, to all the believers and non believers, u gotta "hand" "it" baby "its" a game u just can't win, "rock on" wink.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Eddygrate: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2015
RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES
Our professional maid service cleaning in
residence on a call out or regular scheduled
basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial
atmosphere for healthy living.
We provide these services each time we are in
your home:
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted
and vacuumed using professional cleaning
products and equipments.
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and
chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and
backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Your bathroom area will positively shine after
we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath
tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and
tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome
polished.
-And then in your bedroom, linens will be
changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted
heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs
removed, all accessible floor area swept and
mopped, with every other thing in place for a
peaceful living experience. What a joy this will
bring to your family to see your home sparkling
each time we visit.
For more details please contact
SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES
25 Mabawonku Street Oworonshoki –Lagos Nigeria
+2347033491967
Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by allthingsfitnez(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by deucelaw: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
micktoxin:

Well, I
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by deucelaw: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
micktoxin:

Well, If they keep building till eternity they would not get to heaven....they would only manage to get to space, moon, sun or generally the galaxy....Heaven doesnt assume a physical form in an earthly context, Its a realm accessibly by death or spiritual means.......

So get it straight, They cannot get to heaven....Then why did He cause the confusion?...They stayed together and built strong team that looked formidable partly because they could communicate...God didnt want them staying together, he needed them to spread and multiply across the face of the earth as he earlier commanded...and when he did confuse their language the scattered across.

I hope my little explanation is useful.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by micktoxin(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
deucelaw:

Well, If they keep building till eternity they would not get to heaven....they would only manage to get to space, moon, sun or generally the galaxy....Heaven doesnt assume a physical form in an earthly context, Its a realm accessibly by death or spiritual means.......

So get it straight, They cannot get to heaven....Then why did He cause the confusion?...They stayed together and built strong team that looked formidable partly because they could communicate...God didnt want them staying together, he needed them to spread and multiply across the face of the earth as he earlier commanded...and when he did confuse their language the scattered across.

I hope my little explanation is useful.

let me give you the contextual background. The reason I asked was because of a sermon about unity and the narratives how they would've reached God, which scientifically speaking, is impossible. I have a romantic and scientific views about things in life. So your answer were useful. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
JESUS IS LORD
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
micktoxin:

let me give you the contextual background. The reason I asked was because of a sermon about unity and the narratives how they would've reached God, which scientifically speaking, is impossible. I have a romantic and scientific views about things in life. So your answer were useful. Thanks.
I did a little explanation about the tower of Babel in my series. Truly they could not build to heaven, but they had a formidable movement and they were in opposition to God, their leader was Nimrod also known as Tammuz, the son & husband of Semiramis who is known as the queen of heaven, popularly shown in the mother & child portrait you see claiming to be Mary & infant Jesus. So in effect their synergy was negative and they had to be stopped so that God's purpose could continue, needless to say Lucifer was keenly supporting their rebellion.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by micktoxin(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
lari03:

I did a little explanation about the tower of Babel in my series. Truly they could not build to heaven, but they had a formidable movement and they were in opposition to God, their leader was Nimrod also known as Tammuz, the son & husband of Semiramis who is known as the queen of heaven, popularly shown in the mother & child portrait you see claiming to be Mary & infant Jesus. So in effect their synergy was negative and they had to be stopped so that God's purpose could continue, needless to say Lucifer was keenly supporting their rebellion.
A really great answer. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by StarryV(f): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Reyginus are you a poet?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Eddygrate: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
BEST RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES Our professional maid service cleaning in residence on a call out or regular scheduled basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial atmosphere for healthy living. We provide these services each time we are in your home: - Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted and vacuumed using professional cleaning products and equipments. - All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized. - Your bathroom area will positively shine after we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome polished. -And then in your bedroom, linens will be changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs removed, all accessible floor area swept and mopped, with every other thing in place for a peaceful living experience. What a joy this will bring to your family to see your home sparkling each time we visit. For more details please contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 Mabawonku Street Oworonshoki –Lagos Nigeria +2347033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
StarryV:
Reyginus are you a poet?
Yes. I am so many things..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 02, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Ihedinobi is here o. How are you, Seyi? Been quite a while o. What's the discussion? Or did you already start it?

Hi everyone. dagr8, what's happening? I hope things are coming together even better. Is Reyginus still in this land?
Yes o. I have been very busy..How you doing? 'Our' man won. Lol.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 10:57pm On May 02, 2015
Reyginus:
Yes o. I have been very busy..How you doing? 'Our' man won. Lol.

Ah good! More grace to you, bro. I'm doing well, thank you.

Lol. 'Our' man did. As always we pray.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Fonkylaye: 4:16am On May 03, 2015
Pls who knows the address of synagogue church of all nations in uyo ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by brownjulie(f): 11:46am On May 11, 2015
smiley. Hello brethren, how are you all doing? Am a first timer
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 11, 2015
Anonimus grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2015
I don't understand how people can believe in God and I have one simple reason over all my other reasons why he doesn't exist. People say God's love is unconditional, he even killed his son (who was really himself) for us to all be forgiven? But isn't that in itself a horrendous and horrible act? If God loved us so much, why does he punish us rather than lead us down the right road? Why do hundreds of people die everyday by things they cant even control like starvation, thirst, slavery abuse and everything else on the list? Why are little children who haven't even had a chance to be born into the world and discover God born into poverty or genocide? Like what the hell? You love us so much yet you decide since Eve ate a damn fruit, we all suffer.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Solo8(m): 1:42am On May 14, 2015
Guys, stop disturbing the Christians in their thread. I'm not religious but when people go around harassing religious people, it gives people like me a bad name. If you want to debate, please set up another thread.

You can't force people to think like you

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.