Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833412 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2015
ATMC:
Hiiiii!!! smiley what's up with you?
Good good. Hope you're good too.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by cosiocan(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2015
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by cosiocan(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2015
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by cosiocan(m): 2:21am On May 28, 2015
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 30, 2015
Hi, house. I'm a Christian with a very strong inquistive mind. I can boldly declare that I know the scriptures up and down. I pastored a Winners Chapel Branch under Iwo Zone during my university days. I also pastored a Redeemed Christian of God, Ondo Province 7, Promise Land Zone, Parish witheld. I'm on the verge of shunning Christianity. I want you to read the following sentences and my thread titled 'If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It'. I'v never argued against God's word till today. I'm doing so now 'cause you challenged me. Note: I'm not willing to win this argument. Look at the following Ellicott's comentary on Roman 8.30...'Predestinate.—This is the
term which seems most to
interfere with human free-will.
Foreknowledge does not
interfere with free-will, because
the foreknowledge, though
prior in point of time, is
posterior in the order of
causation to the act of choice. A
man does not choose a certain
action because it is foreknown,
but it is foreknown because he
will choose it. Predestination
(the word is not inadequately
translated) appears to involve a
more rigorous necessity. All we
can say is that it must not be
interpreted in any sense that
excludes free-will. Free-will is a
postulate on which all the
superstructure of morals and
religion must rest. The religious
mind, looking back over the
course by which it has been
brought, sees in it
predominating the hand of God;
but however large the divine
element in salvation may be, it
must in the end be
apprehended by faith, which is
an act of free-will'. He knows that something seems wrong with the verse, tha's why he tried very hard play down what it means. Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him as righteousness. 'We are justified by faith so that no man should boast. Jesus is our righteousness'. That means sins should nt be a condemning factor as long as you believe. God called only Abram of Ur of Chaldees and subsequently labelled others in the world then 'gentiles'. He should have called all of them and let see who rejects Him. Jesus prayed that Peter's faith fails not, but let Judas to his woes. As the God Himself, He should have prayed for Judas and see if Judas would stil betray Him. Better still, an omniscient God shouldnt have called a known betrayer into His squad. God made man and expect few to follow Him and reserves the rest to languish in hell. Why did He create them in the first place since He knew nt all of them would listen to Him? If Holy Spirit(respect!) leaves a man, He never comes back. And the man is stil alive...that's unchangeable condemnation to hell while stil alive. The plan of redemption took so long till the days of Abram. Now the inhabitants of the world before redemption plan materializes were automatically condemned to hell?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Archilouis(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
It is well.

Man's existence is certainly not as a result of man's conscious doing. You may fall in the category of folks who have done a lot for The ALMIGHTY and naturally expect a minimum feedback, at a minimum to open your understanding to the rational of the examples you sighted. I may not have the answers for you, but if you have been blessed to come to know HIM, you are envied, for truly coming to know HIM is not attained by power or might.

The SUPREME BEING exist.

It is well.

Daseed4:
Hi, house. I'm a Christian with a very strong inquistive mind. I can boldly declare that I know the scriptures up and down. I pastored a Winners Chapel Branch under Iwo Zone during my university days. I also pastored a Redeemed Christian of God, Ondo Province 7, Promise Land Zone, Parish witheld. I'm on the verge of shunning Christianity. I want you to read the following sentences and my thread titled 'If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It'. I'v never argued against God's word till today. I'm doing so now 'cause you challenged me. Note: I'm not willing to win this argument. Look at the following Ellicott's comentary on Roman 8.30...'Predestinate.—This is the
term which seems most to
Foreknowledge does not
brought, sees in it
must in the end be
an act of free-will'. He knows that something seems wrong with the verse, tha's why he tried very hard play down what it means. Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him as righteousness. 'We are justified by faith so that no man should boast. Jesus is our righteousness'. That means sins should nt be a condemning factor as long as you believe. God called only Abram of Ur of Chaldees and subsequently labelled others in the world then 'gentiles'. He should have called all of them and let see who rejects Him. Jesus prayed that Peter's faith fails not, but let Judas to his woes. As the God Himself, He should have prayed for Judas and see if Judas would stil betray Him. Better still, an omniscient God shouldnt have called a known betrayer into His squad. God made man and expect few to follow Him and reserves the rest to languish in hell. Why did He create them in the first place since He knew nt all of them would listen to Him? If Holy Spirit(respect!) leaves a man, He never comes back. And the man is stil alive...that's unchangeable condemnation to hell while stil alive. The plan of redemption took so long till the days of Abram. Now the inhabitants of the world before redemption plan materializes were automatically condemned to hell?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kingk(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2015
Daseed4:
term which seems most to
Foreknowledge does not
brought, sees in it
must in the end be

Just a question to you Do you believe that "there's God (Jehovah)"?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2015
kingk:

Just a question to you Do you believe that "there's God (Jehovah)"?
I'm on the verge of refuting the necessity of worshiping Him. I'v found out there are so many Gods. I follow Him wit my strong disposition but He has never moved mysteriously in my situations since 1994 when I became aware of Him. I'm very sure He has moved in the lives of countless individuals around me. Some testified of 35years of barreness. Does dt mean He wants me to languish for up to those years b4 He moves in my situation? Or that I'm worshipin the wrong God?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kingk(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Daseed4:
I'm on the verge of refuting the necessity of worshiping Him. I'v found out there are so many Gods. I follow Him wit my strong disposition but He has never moved mysteriously in my situations since 1994 when I became aware of Him. I'm very sure He has moved in the lives of countless individuals around me. Some testified of 35years of barreness. Does dt mean He wants me to languish for up to those years b4 He moves in my situation? Or that I'm worshipin the wrong God?
My brother, that's exactly the problem......... A song writer once wrote "all to jesus I surrender all to him I freely give". you came to God for what God will do for you, yes you're right but remember what the bible said in hebrew 11:6.....moreover here is the secrete to receiving from God, some of them you already know....but psalm 100:4 said it all. Pls bro am a living witness, for I don't have a church but I do worship with the people of God mostly in worship and thanks.....yet bro I have testimonies too....some might call it magic but I called it miracle.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by michaelwestern(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Signing in. God bless you all
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by michaelwestern(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Daseed4:
term which seems most to
Foreknowledge does not
brought, sees in it
must in the end be

Do you think that if you leave God your life will suddenly become better? Or do you think that God is purposely preventing you from suceeding? Brother God loves you, He loved you enough to send Jesus Christ to die for your sins even when you were still a sinner. How much more now that you a believer. GOD LOVES YOU.

The bible said that God has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. It however now becomes your responsibility to make this blessings manifest in the physical realm, how? by faith.

When you are baby christian, God can overlook your lack of faith and still answer your prayers anyway. But when God expects you to have become a matured Christian, nothing but absolute faith is required for you to receive from God.

Have you receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit? Do you speak in tongues? If yes, spend a lot of time speaking in tongues, its a guaranteed way to build up your faith and connect to God. If no, then start praying and beleiving in God for the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.

I will employ you to get and read books on faith, prosperity and the Holy Spirit by Kenneth E Hagin and download audio tapes by andrew wommack from his website. I can assure you that this materials will bless you greatly. God bless you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Lionpikin(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
greetings
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by michaelwestern(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lionpikin:
greetings

Good evening sir
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by StarryV(f): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Reyginus:
Yes. I am so many things..
Both negative and positive??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
StarryV:
Lol. I try to be positive but sometimes I am too human. Are you a poet??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
StarryV:
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by StarryV(f): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Reyginus:
. Well I used to be. Wait wait wait '...sometimes you are too human' hmmm too human? Sounds so negative.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
StarryV:
. Well I used to be. Wait wait wait '...sometimes you are too human' hmmm too human? Sounds so negative.
Is there anything like 'used to be' a poet? You lost your skils? lol.

It is not really that bad from any other person's perspective. Are you looking for a poet? Why did you ask if I am one?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by StarryV(f): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Is there anything like 'used to be' a poet? You lost your skils? lol.

It is not really that bad from any other person's perspective. Are you looking for a poet? Why did you ask if I am one?

Not really dat I lost my skills and its not a laughing matter. A time came when I began paying little attention to poems, and somehow the love I had for it decreased immensely. Am sorry if I did wrong by asking you but something made me ask you dat.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
OPEN WIDE YOUR EYES!

Our God sees every detail of your crisis.
He sees all the life-problems pressing in on you.
And he’s fully aware your situation is getting worse daily.
Those who pray and wait on him with calm faith are never in any real danger.
Moreover, he knows all your panicky thoughts: “I don’t see how I can ever repay this debt…
I don’t have any hope for my marriage…I don’t know how I can keep my job….
” Yet his command to you still holds true: “Don’t panic or get ahead of me.
You are to do nothing but pray—and rely on me.
I honor everyone who puts his trust in me.”
[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sacrifice has its reward..
Keep pushing towards your goal and the end result will be just what you expected ..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
StarryV:

Not really dat I lost my skills and its not a laughing matter. A time came when I began paying little attention to poems, and somehow the love I had for it decreased immensely. Am sorry if I did wrong by asking you but something made me ask you dat.
Lol. I am not angry..Just curious. So what is it?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by scarwiz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Numbre christian forum pls go to www.godchurchs.forumotion.com pls regis
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Prayer is the Fuel behind every Desire and God will answer it as much as you want to Believe
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SweetWJ(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2015
ATMC:
Hiiiii!!! smiley what's up with you?
The Lord is so good and gracious to me and u
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SweetWJ(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Happy and blessed day to you all. May the Peace of God that surpasses all human understanding be with u all always in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SweetWJ(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2015
Have u prayed today?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
"Don't shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see HIM." - C. S. Lewis

Many too Desperate for Recognition, yet JESUS was disfigured beyond Recogition ..Marred..so that we can be Recognized EFFORTLESSLY.
For HIS GREAT REPUTATION ALONE!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by StarryV(f): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. I am not angry..Just curious. So what is it?

Emmm am not gonna tell you. Seems you are mocking me.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
StarryV:

Emmm am not gonna tell you. Seems you are mocking me.
Lol. No I am not. I am enjoying the conversation. Or should I write you a poem in exchange"?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. No I am not. I am enjoying the conversation. Or should I write you a poem in exchange"?
hmmmm (^>^)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: Stargirl2011(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.