Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (878047 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
The Lamb and the 144,000 on Mount Zion:
1 Then I looked, and this is what I saw: the Lamb stood [firmly established] on Mount Zion, and with Him a hundred and forty-four thousand who had His name and His Father’s name inscribed on their foreheads [signifying God’s own possession]. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of great waters and like the rumbling of mighty thunder; and the voice that I heard [seemed like music and] was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne [of God] and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased (ransomed, redeemed) from the earth. 4 These are the ones who have not been defiled [by relations] with women, for they are celibate. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased and redeemed from among men [of Israel] as the first fruits [sanctified and set apart for special service] for God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouth, for they are blameless (spotless, untainted, beyond reproach).

The Angel with the Gospel
6 Then I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, with an eternal gospel to preach to the inhabitants of the earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people; 7 and he said with a loud voice, “Fear God [with awe and reverence], and give Him glory [and honor and praise in worship], because the hour of His judgment has come; [with all your heart] worship Him who created the heaven and the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Doom for Proud Babylon
8 Then another angel, a second one, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who has made all nations drink the wine of the passion of her immorality [corrupting them with idolatry].”

Doom for Worshipers of the Beast
9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “Whoever worships the beast and his image and receives the mark [of the beast] on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he too will [have to] drink of the wine of the wrath of God, mixed undiluted into the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone (flaming sulfur) in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb (Christ). 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night—those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” 12 Here is [encouragement for] the steadfast endurance of the saints (God’s people), those who habitually keep God’s commandments and their faith in Jesus.

13 Then I heard [the distinct words of] a voice from heaven, saying, “Write, ‘Blessed (happy, prosperous, to be admired) are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!’” “Yes, [blessed indeed],” says the Spirit, “so that they may rest and have relief from their labors, for their deeds do follow them.”

The Reapers
14 Again I looked, and this is what I saw: a white cloud, and sitting on the cloud was One like the Son of Man, with a crown of gold on His head and a sharp sickle [of swift judgment] in His hand. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to Him who was sitting upon the cloud, “Put in Your sickle and reap [at once], for the hour to reap [in judgment] has arrived, because the earth’s harvest is fully ripened.” 16 So He who was sitting on the cloud cast His sickle over the earth, and the earth was reaped (judged).

17 Then another angel came out of the temple (sanctuary) in heaven, and he also had a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel came from the altar, the one who has power over fire; and he called with a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Put in your sharp sickle and reap the clusters of grapes from the vine of the earth, because her grapes are ripe [for judgment].” 19 So the angel swung his sickle to the earth and harvested the grapevine of the earth, and threw the grapes into the great wine press of the wrath and indignation of God [as judgment of the rebellious world]. 20 And the grapes in the wine press were trampled and crushed outside the city, and blood poured from the wine press, reaching up to the horses’ bridles, for a distance of sixteen hundred stadia.
{Revelation 14:1-20 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Grace,
Your grace alone is all I plead for,
Grace to serve you aright Lord(Jesus Christ)
Fresh Grace to love you more. Amen.
Praying and singing...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
No power of hell,
No schemes of man,
shall ever pluck me
from his hands
till he returns
or
calls me home
here in the power of Christ I stand. Amen.
Praying and singing.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lord lift me up
And let me stand
by faith on Heaven's table-land
a higher *grace* than I have found
Lord plant my feet on a higher ground. Amen.
Praying and Singing....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hail Mary,
*Full of Grace*,
the Lord is with you,
Blessed are you among women
And blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus Christ.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
I will make my heart, your dwelling place
I will build your throne in my heart...
Come Father,
Come Son(Jesus Christ),
Come Holy Spirit...
Come and take your place in my life...
Singing and praying...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
And now I commend you to God [placing you in His protective, loving care] and [I commend you] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build you up and to give you the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in Christ Jesus. Amen.
{Acts 20:32 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
He(Jesus Christ) is with me always
He is with me all-times
He is my loving friend, my Savior all the time.....x2!!!
Singing and praying...

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2019
Alright
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thank You Jesus Christ; MY LOVE!!!

But GOD(Jesus Christ) *proves his love for us(human beings) in that while *we were still sinners* Christ *died* for us" (Romans 5:8 )

“Now My soul is troubled and deeply distressed; what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour [of trial and agony]’? But it is for this [very] purpose that I have come to this hour [this time and place]. 28 [Rather, I will say,] ‘Father, glorify (honor, extol) Your name!’” Then a voice came from heaven saying, “I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.” {John 12:27-28 amp}

SURRENDERING TO THE WILL OF GOD; NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL/DIFFICULT IT MIGHT APPEAR...THE GETHSEMANE BY BRO GBILE AKANNI on youtube...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tadetobi: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Please fellow Christian brothers and sisters here i just want to ask if it is polite for a person leading praise and worship to put on PENCIL JEAN?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Let us pursue the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus through faith-filled prayers until we can say, *Let me rise and go to do THE WILL OF GOD no matter what it will cost me*!!!
Holy Spirit have mercy upon us and release your grace to help us submit our *will even when it appears good/noble/upright/just with spiritualized manifestations* to your *DIVINE WINE* in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Surrendering *our individual will* is made *new* at every tick of time...

God does not presume you have surrendered your will last week/day/hour/second/month/year(s) rather He seeks a *new-surrender* from one point of our lives to another point of our lives.

Jesus Christ was doing God's will all through his 33-years on earth yet at Gethsemane, He had to *surrender it new/fresh again*
thus
“Now My soul is troubled and deeply distressed; what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour [of trial and agony]’? But it is for this [very] purpose that I have come to this hour [this time and place]. 28 [Rather, I will say,] ‘Father, glorify (honor, extol) Your name!’” Then a [a]voice came from heaven saying, “I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.” {John 12:27-28 amp}

In our journey with God, we can be obeying/surrendering to God's will all through our lives but at *any point* our *human will which may be wrong/sinful/evil/good/noble/just/righteous prevails* automatically our *progress with God stops/ends* however *miraculous manifestations can still *continue* because God is not a tyrant and will never *rob you of your right to free-will*
just like Elijah who had his will prevail over God's will in 1 Kings 19 insisting on not returning to his prophetic role to the house of Israel yet God *allowed him to release his prophetic mantle upon Hazael, Elisha and Jehu as well as even carried him with chariots of fire...

To deal with *our individual will being submitted to God's will*, it has to be a personal *prayer until we yield completely*

Holy Spirit help us to *surrender* even our presumed *good/noble/just/righteous/spiritualized-self-will* to your *Divine will new/fresh at every point/phase* in our journey with you here on earth till death or Jesus Christ comes back again in glory. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
tadetobi:
Please fellow Christian brothers and sisters here i just want to ask if it is polite for a person leading praise and worship to put on PENCIL JEAN?
This entails *sincerity with the Holy Spirit*

Is that what the Holy Spirit wants you to put on?
if yes, go-ahead.
if No, look for something that makes you *enter* into *peace with the Holy Spirit*

"the Love of Christ *pushes us into action* because we *agree* that someone *died* and he who died, died for all so that we who live no longer live for ourselves but we live for him who died and was raised to life for us" (2 Cor.5:14-15)

"Only those controlled by the Holy Spirit are *SONS* of God indeed" {Romans 8:14}

Great Grace Dear!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tadetobi: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2019
Thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
"And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives *inside* you."
{Romans 8:11 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
tadetobi:
Thanks
you are welcome
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
why is some of our lives as *Christians* is not *consistent*?
because *our individual believing is not stable*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by volorunfemi: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Happy Easter Everyone.
Read This������

https:///2GqtHpi
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ihedinobi3: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
tadetobi:
Hello there.

The Bible does not say anything about this. It does mandate men praying and prophesying in the assembly of believers to do so without long, dressed hair, and women doing the same to do so with long, dressed hair (1 Corinthians 11:3-10); other than that, it does not say anything about dressing in church.

The business of the exercise called "praise and worship" is neither mandated nor regulated in the Church Age. As much as we ought to speak to each other in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs (Ephesians 5:18; Colossians 3:16), what passes for praise and worship today in church is little more than entertainment with nothing spiritually edifying in it. So it is of little consequence how any given leader of such an exercise ought to dress, since the exercise itself has no spiritual value.

Finally, how we dress does make a witness. It tells people a great deal about us and about our attitude to the Lord. If then we find that we send a confusing message by the way we dress, it may be best to refrain from dressing that way. In the end, however, in all such "doubtful matters" (Romans 14:1) that the Bible does not address, it is best to follow one's conscience as one is diligent in growing spiritually. Spiritual growth educates our conscience and makes it more alert to the Holy Spirit. So if we are diligent in spiritual growth, we will find it easier to resolve matters like this to the glory of our Lord. But we will get nowhere attempting to get legalistic about this.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dudedisciple: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Is there more to Christianity than just going to church? What does it mean to be a Christian?

Check out our latest post! smiley
https://dudedisciple.com/more-to-christianity/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Fammoboy10(m): 5:36am On Apr 21, 2019
GOOD FRIDAY

WHAT EXACTLY IS GOOD ABOUT THAT DREADFUL DAY:
When: He was bruised, beaten, mocked, and nailed to the cross.

WHY IS THAT DAY GOOD...
WHY DO CHRISTIAN COMMEMORATE THIS DAY

READ ON
������

https://ambassadorofgrace..com/2019/04/good-friday-or-bad-friday-why-exactly.html
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Fammoboy10(m): 5:38am On Apr 21, 2019
CHOOSE YOUR BATTLEGROUND

YES: Jesus has won every battle, yes! he had given us victory, yes! he has conquered the World, the Devil and his Cohorts for us. Definitely, we can say there is no battle again for us to engage in. Colossians 2:14- 15...

BUT, what about the Wiles of the devil that the scripture talks about. The wiles against which it says we should put on the whole amore of God. Eph 6:11

As Christians, do we really have to fight any battles.

What are these wiles of the devil the scripture talks about.

If there are battles of life we're gonna engage in, upon what Ground should it be...

Do have a review.
������

https://ambassadorofgrace..com/2019/04/choose-your-battleground.html
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mrfree(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2019
*Great leaders are great readers*

*It is said if you want to hide anything to general people put it in a book*

*If you want rub your mind with the great leaders and the annointing of great servants of God take time to read their articles*

*Christian Book library where you can share and get all christian books*

https:///EtvDlLOCm1KD16Y9QFZbZw

08056964792 (WhatsApp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
May the Resurrection Life of Christ Jesus manifest mercy, grace, love and miracles inside your life, your family and all that concerns you through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Just as fire blazes when fuel is poured on it, so is the sexual appetite never satisfied by engaging in sex. It is *error* to think that sex urge will dimnish with old-age or frequent engagement in sexual intercourse(usage). This is the greatest mistake people make, some think "oh, I will play around for a while and then marry because my sex-appetite will be reduced and satisfied by my *spouse only* hence marriage makes people *settle down from sexual immoralIties*. Sex is the strongest of all habits in any human being. Just like each time a cocaine user takes cocaine, he becomes more and more addicted and it becomes harder for him to give up his drug. So it is with sexual sins, the more you indulge in it the more insatiable will be your desire for them, the last they will satisfy you. It is in the nature of these pleasure to excite the eagerness to do it rather than appease it however Jesus Christ can deliver any human being from any type of sin no matter how addicted or how-long it has kept you in bondage or the type of person blackmailing you with any type of sin or past lifestyle. Just call him *Jesus Christ* to *deliver you from that sin/addictions/lifestyle/past/blackmail e.t.c. because his name Jesus means He will *deliver* his brothers and sisters from *their sins* (Matthew 1:21)
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
QUESTION ON RAISING THE DEAD:
MY INBOX: QUESTION ON RAISING THE DEAD

Him: Please sir can I ask a question?

Me: Ask pls.

#Him: How can one go about Raising the dead? Like How can one make the dead rise?

#Me: Anyhow!

There are no formulas to it

It's the conviction in your heart that does it

Elijah lay on the dead and prayed that the spirit return into the body

Contact with Elisha's bone did it in another case

Peter knelt beside the dead body and prayed

Paul simply embraced Eutychus saying 'his life is in him'

Jesus stood far outside Lazurus' tomb and commanded him to come out

Smith wigglesworth was said to regularly slap or punch people back to life

There are no set styles to raising the dead

It's the faith in your heart that gets the job done.

That faith will find expression in any manner of action depending on the peculiarity of the case you're dealing with

And since it's by faith anyone can do it, whether he's a minister or not, newly saved or a believer for donkey years, makes no difference.

I have heard of a woman hitting the dead husband's chest so violently until the heartbeat kicked-off again. She was just a church member.

A man breathed into the nostril of a lifeless body and life returned. He wasn't a decorated minister.

Curry Blake kept speaking to the dead body of his daughter "You'll live and not die, you will live and not die" until life returned. At that time he wasn't in ministry.

Andrew Wommack didn't even get to his son who was dead but kept declaring God's word and he sat up before he got there.

In a Reinhardt Bonkke meeting here in Nigeria, some ushers stood in a separate room, around the body of a dead man who was carried in and prayed for 30 minutes or an hour until life gradually came into the body.

Bottom line: You raise the dead by faith

According to your faith be it unto you

Forget the fake one, there are many many real, verifiable resurrection stories by 'ordinary' Christians especially in this Africa.

Him: Thank you so much sir for your comprehensive answers

Me: Blessings!
{SAM CHIAKA}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
why is some of our lives as *Christians* is not *consistent*?
because *our individual believing is not stable*
Because we have not first sought the KoG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCRTWuYA-Zw
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
MANIFESTING THE SPIRIT OF RESURRECTION:
if what you have is not *faith that is shown through unconditional love for God and fellow human beings* {Gal.5:6}
then
it is not *faith that pleases GOD*{Hebrews 11:6}
All you need to do is ask the Father to manifest a balanced faith shown through love in your life from this moment thus "Father, help me to show my faith in you through practical and genuine love through the power of your Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen."

if you say you have forgiven someone who hurt you and you cannot freely talk to him/her, call him/her via telephone then it is not *genuine forgiveness*
for Christ Jesus forgives us when we come back and does not hold any grudges or remember our sins/past again
{2 Cor.5:19} and later relationship/glory with Him becomes better than the former {Haggai 2:9}
All you need to do is to ask the Father, "Lord, manifest your grace inside me so that I may Love you and my fellow human beings *unconditionally* and forgive *willingly* even when it hurts most in Jesus Name. Amen.

if you cannot forgive *at-all* no matter how *bitter/painful/excruciating* it might appear then the *Spirit of Christ is not ALIVE/DOMINATING* within you thus "if the Spirit that rose Jesus Christ from the dead is *living* inside you then that same Spirit will give *life* to your *perishable body(painful/hurtful/excruciating experiences)* which made Him to say "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do" {Luke 23:34}
All you need to do is ask the Father "Lord, I surrender to your *absolute control/mercy/grace* in my life so that I may forgive myself and those who hurt me *deeply* through the unlimited manifestations of your Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:46am On Apr 23, 2019
CONTINUE IN GRACE:
Ascend the throne of God's Grace, ask for mercy and have grace released unto you to help you out in this time of need {Hebrews 4:16}, grace will help you to receive salvation inside Jesus Christ, grace will teach you how to resist/reject sin or anything in the appearance of sin from hence, grace will teach you how to resist/reject worldly passions{sexual lust, greed, pride e.t.c} in this present life no matter how bad things appear, grace will teach you how to live holy, righteous and self-controlled life in this life till Jesus Christ comes again {Titus 2:11-12}, mercy *overcomes* the judgment our sins deserve {James 2:13} hence commit your heart unto the throne of God's grace seeking for mercy and grace until Christ comes again.
Do not give up, LOOK UNTO JESUS CHRIST!!!
GREAT GRACE!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
For this reason, because I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers; [I always pray] that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may grant you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation [that gives you a deep and personal and intimate insight] into the true knowledge of Him [for we know the Father through the Son]. And [I pray] that the eyes of your heart [the very center and core of your being] may be enlightened [flooded with light by the Holy Spirit], so that you will know and cherish the hope [the divine guarantee, the confident expectation] to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints (God’s people), and [so that you will begin to know] what the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His [active, spiritual] power is in us who believe in Jesus Christ. Amen.

{Ephesians 1:15-19 amp}

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Attitude To World Affairs / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.