Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835397 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: welcome back...not that we missed you tongue
Lol. Don't lie, you missed me. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
ATMC: good. I want to change phone too but i'm indecisive right now... Stuck btw a phone and an ipad
* with deep igbo accent* baby giel, android is the main thini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
musKeeto: .
Madam, d Mamdam, how anonimous sef? grin
he's around, minding his school
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reyginus: * with deep igbo accent* baby giel, android is the main thini
how about going for a simple phone like nokia torch or any simple double sim phone with a torch and then an ipad?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
ATMC: how about going for a simple phone like nokia torch or any simple double sim phone with a torch and then an ipad?
I don't know much about ipad. It is too advanced for my type of person. Lol.
Still, there are androids with two sim slot. What is it about an ipad that makes it tick so much for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Don't lie, you missed me. Lol.
ok, just in case your head might swell. I missed you small-small.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
ATMC: how about going for a simple phone like nokia torch or any simple double sim phone with a torch and then an ipad?
I think I should get a new phone too, BB fantasies are over, got to get back to reality but an Ipad is not on my list of gadgets I want in my life @tm.

Its been a while
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ok, just in case your head might swell. I missed you small-small.
awww! I missed you too. But not with the intensity you missed. I'm sure your's was more. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I think I should get a new phone too, BB fantasies are over, got to get back to reality but an Ipad is not on my list of gadgets I want in my life @tm.

Its been a while
ahh! She finally accepts that BB is wack and overhyped.
Surely, it is not ogogoro and palmy that revealed this to you. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reyginus: awww! I missed you too. But not with the intensity you missed. I'm sure your's was more. sad
for your mind abi? I missed you loads cry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reyginus: ahh! She finally accepts that BB is wack and overhyped.
Surely, it is not ogogoro and palmy that revealed this to you. tongue
the only reason I want to turn my back on BB is its battery life angry it sucks big time!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: the only reason I want to turn my back on BB is its battery life angry it sucks big time!
Story! Story! How was your day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vxtr(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hello guys, was expecting some lively discussions in here but couldnt find any being a christian chat box thou I ve only checked the last 2 pages. Ok ,I m gonnA set the ball rolling with this question, and pls I want an honest, sincere and matured biblical answers.is it right for christians in a relationship to be pecking and kissing during courtship. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reyginus: Story! Story! How was your day?
angry story?
My day was kinda...not ok, how are you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: angry story?
My day was kinda...not ok, how are you?
I'm as always, awesome. Like you were stressed out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Faithbelievers(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
FAITH BELIEVERS CONFERENCE COMES UP ON THE LAST WEEK OF AUGUST. IT WILL BE 3-DAYS PROGRAM IN THE CITY OF EJIGBO WITH GREAT MEN OF GOD & TEACHERS OF FAITH. THIS PROGRAM WILL BE POWERED BY KINGDOM PROMOTER. YOUR HOST PASTOR DAVID ROBERT. BE PART OF THIS GREAT MOVE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT 07038677299, 08060024000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hello house! Rey, welcome sir. About time you threw that sim away. grin
How come no one missed me cry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reyginus: I'm as always, awesome. Like you were stressed out?
yea, kinda. Its good to have u back
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
superbloke: Hello house! Rey, welcome sir. About time you threw that sim away. grin
I did
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
i did jor cheesy
superbloke: Hello house! Rey, welcome sir. About time you threw that sim away. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: helo love, miss you smiley

@FotresforChrist (sorry if I didn't spell that right) welcome dear.

Hello house..Dagr8
[size=13pt] Yes dear...[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
ATMC: Lol update you gini biko?
[size=13pt] undecided Finish wat u av started o...is 2 weeks 2mao grin grin [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
superbloke:
[size=13pt] I missed you smiley [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2013
I misplaced the sim already. How are you doing?
Happy sunday everyone and very good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2013
i miiiiissseeeedddd uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bunch
dagr8:
[size=13pt] undecided Finish wat u av started o...is 2 weeks 2mao grin grin [/size]
lol relax na, when there's gist I'll be d first to know
vxtr: Hello guys, was expecting some lively discussions in here but couldnt find any being a christian chat box thou I ve only checked the last 2 pages. Ok ,I m gonnA set the ball rolling with this question, and pls I want an honest, sincere and matured biblical answers.is it right for christians in a relationship to be pecking and kissing during courtship. grin grin
hey, didn't u guys see this, make una answer him na...my answer is yes it's ok #shrugs any objection? Lol
Eh...pls someone should let me know when gbile akani is about to have a program pls
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I think I should get a new phone too, BB fantasies are over, got to get back to reality but an Ipad is not on my list of gadgets I want in my life @tm.

Its been a while
omalichaaaa
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2013
For this reason was I born, for this reason came I into the world that I might testify to the truth, and he that is of truth hear me. In as much as I am yet to fulfil purpose and complete my assignments, no one can cut my life short.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
happy father's day to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I did
Tovot: i did jor cheesy
dagr8:
[size=13pt] I missed you smiley [/size]
ATMC: i miiiiissseeeedddd uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bunch
smiley coolThanks guys, missed y'all too.
Reyginus: I misplaced the sim already. How are you doing?
Happy sunday everyone and very good morning.
Cool. Away with the old, in with the new. How's ph city?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
[size=13pt] Hey, is another week again...

2 John 1:5(NLT)- I am writing to remind you, dear friends, that we should love another. This is not a new commandment, but one we have had from the beginning.
2 John 1:6(NLT)- Love means doing what God has commanded us, and he has commanded us to love another, just as you heard from the beginning. [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
superbloke:
smiley coolThanks guys, missed y'all too.

Cool. Away with the old, in with the new. How's ph city?
not in ph but owerri. O town is cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2013
Good morning brethren

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.