Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Do You Deal With Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (7760 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by Jahcares(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2012
Whatever happens, when I get to the river, I'll know how to cross it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by born2boink(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2012
Retaliate
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by delta1: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2012
I will cheat back,after will 4give her and myself if argument arise I breakup,cos d beautiful once are out dere. U cheat I cheat,u reamain faithful I do sam shikina
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2012
I'll jst laff n pretend dt I've 4gotn abt it n hold on n then bang!! On 1st day of our honey moon, I'll present 2 her a divorce letter afta a series of makafanya escapades n tel her dt the law of karma jst caught up her. Sweet pay back, huh?
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2012
Jade William: OMG.Cheating is so so unforgivable.Breakup or get even
. And who told u dat? God or man? U people better stop deceiving yourselves.Its true dt cheating is bad, u cannot eat ur cake and have it but nevertheless its a forgivable sin cos if u fall into such temptation(i pray u dont fall into such) u will still want to seek forgiveness. So drop that thought and pray God shouldnt cross ur path with perpetual cheaters.
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]3... I will forgive if he is genuinely repentant
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by multivational: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2012
addictiv: i will find a way to torture her emotionally firstly then i will look inward to find the reason behind her action. i wont waste my energy beefing her or shouting or screaming. i am a guy who expects anything from anyone, so it should not come as a surprise to me. i would just take her out for a lovely evening dinner(the best she ever had), then go on a lovely vacation with her so that the guilt of having to see me happy every day ll just kill her and when we return i would send her packing.

Best Answer ever!
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by dmcdad: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2012
born2fuck: Retaliate

Guy I love ur signature... Makes me laugh whenever I look at it
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by Mushyswitz(f): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2012
I will go wit no3
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by Imoobot(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2012
brake up ofcourse! y should i continue with a cheating parthner.
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by gwas(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Yuzarsif: I will forgive her but i will never trust her again
Why stay in a relationship where there is no trust? You won't have peace of mind!
The best thing to do is to break up.
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by DECOtech(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Caracta: Number 6: I'll open a thread like yours
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by DECOtech(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
Number 1
seconded
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by ministerblessed: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
I'l go for 4,pretty good at it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Why Men Lust After Women....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.