Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Career In Maritime World. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career In Maritime World. (1496 Views)

Maritime Sector Records 6,000 Job Losses / Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai / Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career In Maritime World. by chiboy441(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
Some time ago, i saw a topic here about maritime career where people where discusing about how to get COC. actually, i did some research about how to help guys get into there career without been stress. now i found a link. our globe made easy agency have affiliate with an agent working with Ukrainian port Aut. who is in charge of issuing certificate of competenc(COC). Therefore i do like you to contact us through our blog or website for more information about that.Best of luck.
Re: Career In Maritime World. by jerome84(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2012
chiboy441: Some time ago, i saw a topic here about maritime career where people where discusing about how to get COC. actually, i did some research about how to help guys get into there career without been stress. now i found a link. our globe made easy agency have affiliate with an agent working with Ukrainian port Aut. who is in charge of issuing certificate of competenc(COC). Therefore i do like you to contact us through our blog or website for more information about that.Best of luck.

@chiboy: why can't you post the info here than refering us to your Blog, I'm interested in getting the COC but please come out plain.
Re: Career In Maritime World. by chiboy441(m): 4:11am On Nov 28, 2012
jerome84:

@chiboy: why can't you post the info here than refering us to your Blog, I'm interested in getting the COC but please come out plain.

i am sorry, why i refer you to our blog was because the information was many to post here in the forum. so the best was is to link you up. there you can contact on phone or mail...
Re: Career In Maritime World. by achu442(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
I saw ur thread on nairaland.Please add me on facebook so we can talk.Its urgent.Thanks
Re: Career In Maritime World. by chiboy441(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
achu442: I saw ur thread on nairaland.Please add me on facebook as Achu Obi so we can talk.Its urgent.Thanks

I think i chat with you some days ago? Achu Obi is many on facebook, i dont know which is yours.
Re: Career In Maritime World. by ekiee: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
CHIBOY, YOU SEEM TO HAVE A HUGE CAREER IN THE MARITIME SECTOR, PLEASE IM A FRESH GRADUATE FROM UNILAG AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY CAREER IN MARITIME. COULD YOU HELP ME. MY FACEBOOK NAME IS ONWODI EKENE STEPHEN, EMAIL IS ONWODI.EKENE.STEPHEN@GMAIL.COM
THANK YOU
EKIEE
Re: Career In Maritime World. by chiboy441(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2017
ekiee:
CHIBOY, YOU SEEM TO HAVE A HUGE CAREER IN THE MARITIME SECTOR, PLEASE IM A FRESH GRADUATE FROM UNILAG AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY CAREER IN MARITIME. COULD YOU HELP ME. MY FACEBOOK NAME IS ONWODI EKENE STEPHEN, EMAIL IS ONWODI.EKENE.STEPHEN@GMAIL.COM
THANK YOU
EKIEE

i tried to add you on facebook, cant find you. can you email me via my profile?
Re: Career In Maritime World. by hezy4real01(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
chiboy441:
Some time ago, i saw a topic here about maritime career where people where discusing about how to get COC. actually, i did some research about how to help guys get into there career without been stress. now i found a link. our globe made easy agency have affiliate with an agent working with Ukrainian port Aut. who is in charge of issuing certificate of competenc(COC). Therefore i do like you to contact us through our blog or website for more information about that.Best of luck.
Hello I need more information on this, I want to run my second class COC I hope yours in Unlimited?
Re: Career In Maritime World. by chiboy441(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
hezy4real01:
Hello I need more information on this, I want to run my second class COC I hope yours in Unlimited?

its unlimited if you reach the requirements.
Re: Career In Maritime World. by hezy4real01(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
chiboy441:

its unlimited if you reach the requirements.
Sure, I have my class 3 already, how can we talk privately pls
Re: Career In Maritime World. by chiboy441(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
hezy4real01:
Sure, I have my class 3 already, how can we talk privately pls

send email via my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Its Almost Resumption Date For Afriscope Academy. Take Advantage Of This / 15year Old Nigerian Teenage Writer / The Reason Why Helpful People Don't Succeed On Time By Leo Adewale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.