Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? (13645 Views)

Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos / We Planned Ikorodu Bank Robbery In 30 Minutes— Suspect / Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by Tochiilo(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2012
Am backing the infor up with this pic of the event Auchi was really hot yesterday as great Hoodlums take over the town!
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by NAJALYN: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2012
An idle mind is the devil's workshop. And then the unemployment situation is not helping matters. People are dying of starvation. All the same I dont support stealing, robbing, kidnapping or killing to survive.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by pawpawguy: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2012
grin
vlc005: our government should do something fast now over this security issues b4 things go out of hands.

I am fed up with you people!, you like to put blame on government for every thing that hapen in obodo naija. very soon you will call government to come and help you sleep with you wife! grin
vlc005: our government should do something fast now over this security issues b4 things go out of hands.

I am fed up with you people!, you like to put blame on government for every thing that hapen in obodo naija. very soon you will call government to come and help you sleep with you wife!
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by ABAboi: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2012
Nigerian banks must start defending themselves by deploying more technologies as opposed to depending on crude man guarding.

sophisticated bank security system has been developed by Bludel called FogSecure http://fogsecure.com.ng
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by princenash: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2012
It was like an action/war film producer choosing Auchi to shoot a scene.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2012
Boys re not smilin
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by treasureboy09(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2012
greatgod2012: May God help us o, these armed robberies everywhere is becoming scary, our govt should pls provide employment for our youths o.
This is one of d effects of unemployment.

Yeah you are totally on point the first security measure one should consider is that of job creation/employment.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by treasureboy09(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2012
pawpawguy: grin

I am fed up with you people!, you like to put blame on government for every thing that hapen in obodo naija. very soon you will call government to come and help you sleep with you wife! grin

I am fed up with you people!, you like to put blame on government for every thing that hapen in obodo naija. very soon you will call government to come and help you sleep with you wife!

lo if you want them to.......... they will sure do well in that aspect.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by Akposkool(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2012
Ya.i did confirm it cus my garl is there presently.she said the whole town is on a stand still,dat even d military couldnt stop d guys.well i have told her to stay indoors in other 2 prevent stories dat touch.make them do paste our hnd admission list o.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by Akposkool(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
If them like,make them ban okada 4 auchi.by then d story will be more different than it is right now.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by 5much(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
ember months are around.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by ojjp: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Raphvizzy: I'm in auchi nw and dis is no jokin mata cus I experinced it. First bank was bombed also and thoes robbers are profesionals they were up to 50 in numbers wit authomatic guns no bi play ooo thank God that I'm alive today cus i was almost shot yesterday by the robbers
did u say they re upto 50? Who counted them?
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by exbash: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
okosodo: Auchi is always housing hausa/fulani amajiris, infact they outnumber the real auchi people 2 to 1. They are now facing the consequencies.

F**l dont say wat u dont know... no almajiri dere just the regular hausa u can find in any part of Nigeria. Hausa quarter in a town dont mean hausa stay in the city. Mile 12 in lagos has Hausa ppl dont mean the whole of lagos has Hausa ppl. GEJ must be ur mentor....Retarded soul
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by vikacydevato(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Now that this has happened, what can we do to prevent the occurrence of things like this from happening in the future?

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Arrested Attempting To Kidnap Ex-miss Nigeria / Court Jails 25 Internet Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) / Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.