Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital (13693 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) / Ex-lawmaker Gets Seven-year Jail For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by DonColz1(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2013
A 14-year-old boy, Edo Odion, has alleged that he was flogged on his genital by his mistress, a former member of the Edo State House of Assembly, Mrs Elizabeth Ighodaro.
Odion, who is currently receiving treatment at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, said that the former lawmaker beat him with an iron rod on the penis.
Ighodaro, however, denied that she beat the boy. She said the boy might have sustained injury when he jumped over the fence to run away from her house when a stolen phone was found in his possession.
The young lad told the police that he was punished when the rice he was asked to cook for his mistress got burnt in the process.
He said, “Mommy said I should make rice for her, but I was tired because there was no light (electricity); so the rice got burnt. I was flogged with a rod by madam on my penis.
He said he was made to fan his madam all through the night when there was no electricity supply.
The boy’s parents claimed that the boy’s wound was as a result of beatings from Ighodaro.
Ighodalo, however, said that the boy and his parents were telling lies against her.
Speaking with some journalists on the matter in Benin, Ighodaro said Odion was found with the phone, the source of which he could not explain, she said his parents came up with false allegations against her.
She said when Odion was asked to explain how he came about the phone, he disappeared from the house.
“One of my brothers saw him with the phone and he was asking how he got it. When my brother checked the phone, he saw names of my family (members) and former colleagues and I recalled putting a phone like that with the charger wrapped around it in a drawer.
“Before anything, he ran away. We saw the two jerry cans he used in jumping over the fence and his footprints on the fence.
“My brothers went searching for him everywhere; they went to Ring Road and other places but he was nowhere only for the police to invite me”, she said.
Ighodalo said there was never a time she asked anyone to fan her at night because there were generators both in the house and her nearby business.
She said, “I don’t tell him to cook. How can I tell him to cook? If I want rice, I tell them to make it in the hotel. I make food I like by myself. I have been taking care of the boy since the time he was a child. When he disappeared, I sent for the mother to come for the younger one. I have children, I have reputation.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/14-year-old-caned-on-genital/

2 Likes

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nastydroid(m): 2:05am On Dec 14, 2013
end time

2 Likes

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Freewilly(f): 2:22am On Dec 14, 2013
Where is the pic of the joystick. With a pic i can analyze if she telling the truth or not.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by MayorofLagos(m): 2:28am On Dec 14, 2013
We are sick in this country.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Taiwo20(m): 3:23am On Dec 14, 2013
Who's telling the truth and Who's telling a lie?
If you ask me,na who I go ask?
Me no know...
The woman no know.
The boy no know.
The mother no know
The police no know
Google sef no know

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by originalking1(m): 5:26am On Dec 14, 2013
Who do u want me to believe: the madam or the boy

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Rednaxelot: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2013
Omg!

Na which one be masturbat1ng the d1ck with cane again!
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by IAMBREEZY: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2013
Nawa
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Taiwo20(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Freewilly: Where is the pic of the joystick. With a pic i can analyze if she telling the truth or not.

Na dat wan you wan see ba! Onibaje
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by mu2sa2: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2013
Freewilly: Where is the pic of the joystick. With a pic i can analyze if she telling the truth or not.
Let's see the pic of your own joystick so that we can analyze and compare with the boy's.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2013
Picture of the flogged joystick or it didn't happen!! angry
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by gratiaeo(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2013
berem: Picture or the flogging on the joystick didn't happen!! angry
really?
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by tyson99(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: We are sick in this country.
You and ur family are sick not me and my family sho gbo

2 Likes

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2013
Abeg,the woman is not telling the truth.Make she go sit down.I hate women who treats other people's kids bad.My mom self hardly shouts and maltreats at our maids when am home,I wud shout back at her,bang d door hard and leave the house vexed angry sad sad

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by erad(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2013
lynpetra: Abeg,the woman is not telling the truth.Make she go sit down.I hate women who treats other people's kids bad.My mom self hardly shouts and maltreats at our maids when am home,I wud shout back at her,bang d door hard and leave the house vexed angry sad sad

How did you conclude the woman isn't telling the truth? You really don't know how mischievous those helps can be especially when they've been caught in a tight corner and know you have a name to protect. Fan her all through the night? That's just so unbelievable considering even petty traders can afford generators let alone a politician. Even rapists don't get flogged on the di.ck let alone a petty domestic thief.

Lets try to be rational and not just conclude the lady is faulty based on precedence of ogas maltreating their maids.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2013
erad:

How did you conclude the woman isn't telling the truth? You really don't know how mischievous those helps can be especially when they've been caught in a tight corner and know you have a name to protect. Fan her all through the night? That's just so unbelievable considering even petty traders can afford generators let alone a politician. Even rapists don't get flogged on the di.ck let alone a petty domestic thief.

Lets try to be rational and not just conclude the lady is faulty based on precedence of ogas maltreating their maids.

Please leave the fact that she us wealthy.There is some truths in the claims.Some Nigerian women wickkkkkeeeed!Infact why can't she enploy a professional help,instead of a 14 yrs old boy?I have seen a lot of women treating their helps very bad.Some of them send their own ward to good schools,leaving thier maids in quack Govt schools.What rubbish!!!Na two head their pikin get?Wetin you no fit send your pikin do,Never send another person' s child,period!!Even if the lad stole a phone,so what??Her pikin never thief her before?If that lad could jump a fence to escape,that woman is wicked!

See,God will punish some Naija couples in the way they treat their helps.You must definitely get to pick out the maids among thier wards.Some of them even go on low-cuts while their childrens hair is garnished with fancy beads.Haba!

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Taiwo20(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2013
lynpetra:

Please leave the fact that she us wealthy.There is some truths in the claims.Some Nigerian women wickkkkkeeeed!Infact why can't she enploy a professional help,instead of a 14 yrs old boy?I have seen a lot of women treating their helps very bad.Some of them send their own ward to good schools,leaving thier maids in quack Govt schools.What rubbish!!!Na two head their pikin get?Wetin you no fit send your pikin do,Never send another person' s child,period!!Even if the lad stole a phone,so what??Her pikin never thief her before?If that lad could jump a fence to escape,that woman is wicked!

See,God will punish some Naija couples in the way they treat their helps.You must definitely get to pick out the maids among thier wards.Some of them even go on low-cuts while their childrens hair is garnished with fancy beads.Haba!

You don vex na na na be that?
Infact, this wan don pass vex...you don provoke come still carry letter put for pocket.

I tell there are always 3 sides to any story.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2013
Taiwo20:

You don vex na na na be that?
Infact, this wan don pass vex...you don provoke come still carry letter put for pocket.

I tell there are always 3 sides to any story.

I no go lie my bros,I dey vex.If she get money,make she employ help wey she gi dey pay salary to.Some women sabi do nonsense.The woman get her own blame so she shudnt scream foul.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Taiwo20(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2013
With the way things are happening in Edo state these days.....people turning to overnight celeb e.g GO and DIE widow ,the Arik Air stowaway boy.

Who knows the young man and his parent may be ambitious and thats not denying the fact that the woman might have or might have being maltreating the young man.

So, the fact here is the joystick has been vandalised one way or the other.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2013
Taiwo20: With the way things are happening in Edo state these days.....people turning to overnight celeb e.g GO and DIE widow ,the Arik Air stowaway boy.

Who knows the young man and his parent may be ambitious and thats not denying the fact that the woman might have or might have being maltreating the young man.

So, the fact here is the joystick has been vandalised one way or the other.

Abi o @ bolded.lol
But this kind story get as e be,I no trust anybody o.A lot of mumu things dey happen this days...no surprise say this story of flogging the peepee fit be true.No be person pin in blokus for ground in Russia as him protesting skills grin

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Dannylux: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2013
sad

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Positiveminds(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Poor boy. Keep your stuff well.

Your joystick could be useful for future elections.

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by satowind(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Before that poor guy would decide to jump a fence the wicked wittcch have decided to lock him in and kill him. May be his d*ck will get her back to her former post. And if this is wat truly happened just because of rice or even phone,the police should lock her up and let her go and die period...
@ op pic or it didn't happen.
Satoseries.

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Dhurmynick(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013

So much for being a lady.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by iamswizz(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by talktimi(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
paedophile
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by bluejeff(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wetin u want see for 14yrs old boy dlck ?
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by bluejeff(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
berem: Picture of the flogged joystick or it didn't happen!! angry
Do u want to see mine ?
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Dhortunn(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by mazizitonene(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
lynpetra: Abeg,the woman is not telling the truth.Make she go sit down.I hate women who treats other people's kids bad.My mom self hardly shouts and maltreats at our maids when am home,I wud shout back at her,bang d door hard and leave the house vexed angry sad sad

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by vanguard1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okay..who do we believe now.....I have this feeling that the boy is lying but I won't conclude till I see the pictures.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by curtain: 12:46am On Dec 15, 2013
Many things do not add up in the womans spurious claims. All this GO-AND-DIE state people sef, are they all now sharing the same short-tempered DNA with their govr.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl / Haiti: Sodomites In The Land Always Equals Devil Worship & Child Sacrifice / Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.