Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue (10842 Views)

Jonathan Plans Sovereign National Conference, Sends letter to NASS- Daily Trust / Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor / Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by onyeego(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2012
X-Boy:
Minion: Your Wickedness! What is happening here?
Hades: Do you not see the logic here? These guys want to outsmart the government ,well its not as if the government was smart before, but back to my point. This guys want to suck the government up as dry as possible
Minion: Enlarge my IQ my King!
Hades: They will split up into up to five different factions. They each claim full identity of Boko-Haram. The government foolishly pays Boko 1, behind our backs of course. Boko 1 splits the money among itself and Boko 2,3,4,and 5 and then they go to sleep. Then Boko2 will stand up and ask for their share, most likely, they change their name. And so it goes and goes.
Minion: Hmmmm! My Lord! So the cycle of wickedness just goes on and on undecided
Are you RedMosquito?, his carbon copy or twin
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Omen100(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2012
realbigfun: hahaha boko haram, u pple make a very big mistakes by going to de barracks, u pple hv de mind of going to de lions den. Warchout, de next ting for u pple is oparation boko for u pple, from solders now. If u are a boko haram member pls say ur last prayers to ur gods, b4 de solders will start dere jobs. Marsaca marsaca

the military are the ones underestimating the capability of the sect in the sense that, today’s battles are not won in the battlefield but with your level of astuteness, after all this not the first, neither the second or will it be the last time that these animals will be hitting the heart of the army. Our military should go underground if they really want to win this war against the terrorist and also they should stop debriefing the presidency about their progress because that is where the top leadership of BOKO RAMS duels angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2012
X-Boy:

I didnt expect any likes. I Posted out of boredom.
I am gettin bored of it too. So forgive me if I sound distasteful
lol
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Ninilowo(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2012
These pigs are weakened already. JTF should lauch a direct offensive against these pigs. Government should concentrate on wiping them off instead of sending troops to Mali and other countries for peace keeping.

Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by joshuaidibia(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2012
hmmm. Boko haram don turn oga o. soon una go dey kol FG 4 nyt kol.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by sirtyler: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2012
The best solution to any problem is that which will bring the greatest good to the greatest of number of beings, including self, progeny, family associates, political and racial groups, and at length to all mankind. The greatest good may require, as well, some destruction, but the solution deterioriates in ratio to the destructiveness employed.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by ignis: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2012
Alhamdulilah..... Boko haram is gradually loosing the battle.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Joeadamu86: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2012
ignis: Alhamdulilah..... Boko haram is gradually loosing the battle.
they will loose more...
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by idb4life: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2012
The federal govt should accept and negotiate with them on the basis that their conditions are in line with our constitution.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by PeterKbaba: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2012
BOKO HARAM KNOWS THEIR TIME IS UP! THE NIGERIAN MILITARY ARE UP TO THEIR CASE NOW!!!
1ST NIGERIA AS INSTIGATED A BOARDER PATROL IN CAMEROON AND NIGER.
2ND NIGERIA IS HAVING BILATERAL TRADE WITH CAMEROON AND NIGER.
3RD NIGERIA AS SUCCESSFULLY ORGANIZED 3300 ECOMOG SOLDIERS AND 5000 MALIAN SOLDIERS TO GO AND STOP BOKO HAHAM BASE IN MALI
4TH ALMOST 300 MILLION REWARD FOR INFORMATION ON ANY BOKO HARAM LEADER.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by michealade(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
Omo u beta go sleeP
idb 4 life: The federal govt should accept and negotiate with them on the basis that their conditions are in line with our constitution.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by gogodaye(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
Please for the sake of lives of innocent Nigerians [yet to be terminated vide bombs etc] the Federal Government should seriously take up the gauntlet and hold talks with the BH guys. It is this refusal to hear these folks that has led us to the mess we are in right now.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Elueme: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
caseless: Let's see how our non-challant gov't handles this. Maybe till dem kill all of us before dem go accept this important offer.
Shut that y'all fucking mouth. Are u one of them? Be moderate and sensible in your utterances.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Joeadamu86: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Elueme: Shut that y'all fucking mouth. Are u one of them? Be moderate and sensible in your utterances.
his name says it all,he is caseless and careless in his speech...
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
They know hell is about to open up on them...
(1)...From military.
You can never attack military like that and go scot free.
(2)...from US drones.

grin
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
idb 4 life: The federal govt should accept and negotiate with them on the basis that their conditions are in line with our constitution.
maybe the constitution you wrote when you got high. Just like you did before posting this.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hmmm. This is the time for FG to hit them hard! Hit 'em where it hurts!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by idb4life: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
You Guys in the house will just sit down here and be saying what is not reasonable.Do you know how many people that have been killed by the so called boko haram,and if they are calling for negotiation fine the govt should not hesitate to negotiate with them.All we need is peace,after all our niger delta militants are now billionaire as a result of the amnesty granted them by the fed. govt.So if boko haram is requesting for amnesty good let the fed.govt give it to them.no be new thing.they want to be recongnise in the corridor of power like our niger delta militant that are controlling the power seat of the nation.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by badesco(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
There should not be any dialogue with them because they dont deserve it.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by topmostg: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
X-Boy:
Minion: Your Wickedness! What is happening here?
Hades: Do you not see the logic here? These guys want to outsmart the government ,well its not as if the government was smart before, but back to my point. This guys want to suck the government up as dry as possible
Minion: Enlarge my IQ my King!
Hades: They will split up into up to five different factions. They each claim full identity of Boko-Haram. The government foolishly pays Boko 1, behind our backs of course. Boko 1 splits the money among itself and Boko 2,3,4,and 5 and then they go to sleep. Then Boko2 will stand up and ask for their share, most likely, they change their name. And so it goes and goes.
Minion: Hmmmm! My Lord! So the cycle of wickedness just goes on and on undecided

Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by manny4life(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Chaclaitmilk:

What is this crap?
Guy write like a normal human being abeg,this your minion and hades bullshit is no longer funny.

How is that any of your business? People can't learn to quit minding other people's business and face theirs. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't entertain it. Abeg Redmosquito, if that's you, carry go jor. What's all the bad belle for?
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by EmekaAustine: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nonsenses, afta their wickedness they want 2 negotiate with d govt, they should go n eat shit...
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Emmymill: 1:39am On Nov 28, 2012
caseless: Let's see how our non-challant gov't handles this. Maybe till dem kill all of us before dem go accept this important offer.
. Indeed u're caseless! Y wil Nigeria negotiate wit dem? Wot course r dey fighting? Always try 2 read n understand wit an 'open mind'
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Cleopatra2: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2012
KINGwax: We don't wanna talk. Keep reducing the population of the north for us. In the end, we will break up and leave u in your ruins. Abi e don tire u?
well,i'll suggest dey start again wit u n ur household!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Caseless: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
Emmymill: . Indeed u're caseless! Y wil Nigeria negotiate wit dem? Wot course r dey fighting? Always try 2 read n understand wit an 'open mind'
are u higH? If u don't know the course they are fighting for by now, then, I don't think u have to post any comment concerning them.how can they not have any couse and they have.condiTions laid out b4 they can agree to ceasefire.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Joeadamu86: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
caseless: are u higH? If u don't know the course they are fighting for by now, then, I don't think u have to post any comment concerning them.how can they not have any couse and they have.condiTions laid out b4 they can agree to ceasefire.
hmmmmmmmm,ceaseless kenan maybe you are their new spokesman....
Re: Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue by Caseless: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
Joeadamu86: hmmmmmmmm,ceaseless kenan maybe you are their new spokesman....
hahaha....ayam oooo....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Role Of Policemen At Check Point / Ibrahim Hadejia: N128 Billion 2020 NASS Budget Shrouded In Secrecy / Protest Rocks Power Plant In Egbin As Power Outage Looms (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.