Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757091 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Andykruiz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
dachaste:

I Wasn't able to resume wen dey asked me to.
I dint call to reschedule too cos I know u'll ask.ppls don't ask y. lolz
Boo of life
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sorry for asking oo
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekem(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
otabuko:
Just read the instructions well...
pls I need ur Whatsapp number
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
teekem:
pls I need ur Whatsapp number
I don't whatsapp, u can drop your names so i can search you on fb, or seacrch my username on fb...thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekem(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
otabuko:
I don't whatsapp, u can drop your names so i can search you on fb, or seacrch my username on fb...thanks
Daranijo taiye
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hydee44(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
I think Etisalat only contacted the BSc folks. The question is what about the HND folks. In my opinion, their selection process should be reviewed.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hydee44(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
I think Etisalat only contacted the BSc folks. The question is what about the HND folks. In my opinion, their selection process should be reviewed.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Myquel1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
I think I need to correct some wrong answers dt I picked ooo, though I completed the 1st personality test n was recorded...can I go ahead and re do it? wnt it affect me..@huw
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gheritage:
Waiting on God for Medicals...how was ur first part of d buddy section today?
Wow! You na boss na. Buddy session was not bad, though it was more than I thought. Looking forward the next buddy shift and the interview.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by babawere(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
BLACKPANTHER:
THOSE THAT WERE CALLED FRIDAY 18 MARCH 2016..Can we please quote this reply as soon as you receive a mail for CBT? Thanks.

Bozz,I was called on friday too, but no mail yet....still hopeful though!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by babawere(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
BLACKPANTHER:
THOSE THAT WERE CALLED FRIDAY 18 MARCH 2016..Can we please quote this reply as soon as you receive a mail for CBT? Thanks.

Bozz, I was called on friday too, but no email yet, still hopeful though

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dapsygal: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dahveydson:

You're here too grin
It's typing, call simulation and problem solving.
pls whats d cbt like
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dachaste(f): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Andykruiz:
Boo of life

My switie pie. How doest thou?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Huw(m): 1:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Myquel1:
I think I need to correct some wrong answers dt I picked ooo, though I completed the 1st personality test n was recorded...can I go ahead and re do it? wnt it affect me..@huw
Am sorry man I don't know if that would affect you but what I do know is, if you had completed the 1st personality test then your result has been taken down already.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Has anyone gotten his/her resumption mail?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by marksleek25: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2016
Shuo! na only me? I got their call on Thursday n till now I havent received any mail. God help o.!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2016
Still haven't gotten a CBT test invite
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by marksleek25: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2016
@Winifred, have you received the personality test mail?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2016
marksleek25:
@Winifred, have you received the personality test mail?
did it on Friday
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 0955eb027(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2016
Yet to receive a mail as wel o. Got d cal lyk past 9 on friday

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xmileeasy: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2016
Gheritage:
seriously? tht might b d reason
It does happen.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2016
laptop200:
Has anyone gotten his/her resumption mail?

No. None yet. smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Damzed(f): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2016
0955eb027:
Yet to receive a mail as wel o. Got d cal lyk past 9 on friday
please when did you apply,I applied on Thursday and no call from them yet,I don't know if I should apply again or wait for them to call.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by BLACKPANTHER(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
babawere:

Bozz, I was called on friday too, but no email yet, still hopeful though

I feel you...so let keep in touch. As soon as any of us receives a mail invite for CBT we'd inform d thread..Good luck to us
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Valmesk(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Damzed:
please when did you apply,I applied on Thursday and no call from them yet,I don't know if I should apply again or wait for them to call.
They will call be patient,they call according to when u applied.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Valmesk(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
BLACKPANTHER:

I feel you...so let keep in touch. As soon as any of us receives a mail invite for CBT we'd inform d thread..Good luck to us
I was called on Thursday and did the CBT/PPT on Friday.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
xmileeasy:
For those that haven't receive from Etisalat and have truecaller installed on your phone. Kindly uninstall the app because it recognises the number as spam

Very true. this happened to me, I was called on Friday and without knowing true caller spammed the call, until I checked and it was them. I adjusted my settings tho, by placing spam calls to ring silent and unblocked the number in case they call again.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xmileeasy: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
exotiqueify:

Very true. this happened to me, I was called on Friday and without knowing true caller spammed the call, until I checked and it was them. I adjusted my settings tho, by placing spam calls to ring silent and unblocked the number in case they call again.
I was called yesterday and before my very eyes truecaller rejected the call twice.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
xmileeasy:

I was called yesterday and before my very eyes truecaller rejected the call twice.

Lol. My dear, same as me, twice too. In fact I was busy handling my phone when the call came in, but I didn't know it was them as true caller IMMEDIATELY STOLE the moment. Anyway, I have done what I explained as per the true caller app(wonder why some folks would spam the number sha). I always pick spam calls, until at least I am accustomed to the no as a spam number before I can then spam it.
Moreover, to be SAFE, I freezed d true caller app so it doesn't function ( my phone security enables me to freeze an app so it doesn't function without uninstalling it), so when the call comes in again, I could pick. ALTHOUGH, I reapplied yesterday o! just in case, times are hard my dear, gambling/probabilities and maybes shouldn't be an option, maybe u should do same....

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
ExclusiveD:
Same here o....my fone was on silent all thru yday n i had no idea. I dnt no weda to reapply or hope to see dere call again?
Reapply, I did and they called the next week.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xmileeasy: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
exotiqueify:

Lol. My dear, same as me, twice too. In fact I was busy handling my phone when the call came in, but I didn't know it was them as true caller IMMEDIATELY STOLE the moment. Anyway, I have done what I explained as per the true caller app(wonder why some folks would spam the number sha). I always pick spam calls, until at least I am accustomed to the no as a spam number before I can then spam it.
Moreover, to be SAFE, I freezed d true caller app so it doesn't function ( my phone security enables me to freeze an app so it doesn't function without uninstalling it), so when the call comes in again, I could pick. ALTHOUGH, I reapplied yesterday o! just in case, times are hard my dear, gambling/probabilities and maybes shouldn't be an option, maybe u should do same....
Wow, I don't know it's possible to reapply. I will reapply, there's no harm trying again as Your Royal Majesty suggest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.