Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757061 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by okooloyun1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Waiting for personallity test result I did on saturday.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by okooloyun1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gheritage:
That's right. But I didn't know why I got d regret mail after d interview. Despite d fact that d interview went well.
Pls, what are d questions they asked you?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
exotiqueify:
I was just called for the telephone interview, but then getting scared already, this one they sent regret mail to a guy who did well in d CBT(or as I heard, they said it's a combination of all 3 tests(call simulation, problem solving and typing), maybe there was a part he didn't do well?..... Anyway, we are hopeful!

cc: xmileeasy
Chai! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR at all...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
I just received an interview invite mail. The dressing was specified as 'Smart casual'. Abeg wetin be that one again? My pipo wey don do interview make unna epp me.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Andykruiz(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
dachaste:

Awwwwww. Doooh. Mass was fine. Twas palm Sunday.
seems like u still haven't figured out the code i left you #winks. Take the first letters n convert to the appropriate numerals.... Will be waiting.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MidieMeliss(f): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Need to throw my phone away-was in the middle of the phone interview when it switched off. Aaarrghhhh!
Biko, which number were you called with? Is it this number 0909 377 2212?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
unstoppableme:

Were u asked to tell them full trending stories or just mention trending topics ?

Its really sad if one fails out at the very last stage! I understand how gheritage feels.

No...I didn't fail dear

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xmileeasy: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
exotiqueify:

ohk thanx soo much. Just quoted u so u know i've been called. wanted to know if u were too
Thanks very much, I am still anticipating their call.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
wordsplay:
I just received an interview invite mail. The dressing was specified as 'Smart casual'. Abeg wetin be that one again? My pipo wey don do interview make unna epp me.
It's better you make it official to be on a positive side.. shirt, trousers, tie and shoe...(You don't need to be in suit) neatly dressed, u don't really need to be on low cut if u r having much hair on ur head..just have a neat/good hair shape.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hi guys,etisalat did finally 2day eventhough i wanted to reapply after the missed calls on fri...i had my phone interview nd was told to check my mail afterwards...after d phone interview whats next?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
ExclusiveD:
Same here o....my fone was on silent all thru yday n i had no idea. I dnt no weda to reapply or hope to see dere call again?
has etisalat called back cos they did called me back 2day?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
unstoppableme:

were u asked to mention trending stories or mention and give a brief talk about it ?

Like how many minutes did u spend dere?
to mention a few on Twitter. more than 5hrs in their office nd Like 12mins with the interviewer. I'm the 2nd to d last person to be interviewed out of 9 of us on that day
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Kingshegz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
I missed their first call today, do someone have an idea if I would be called back?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
If you get to the interview stage, don't go there and tell them, you're on all the social network platforms, it's okay to say you know all these platforms exist, but maybe you're on facebook but you're not really regular...these network guys want low-profiled workers...don't ask me how i know this......i wouldn't reply....gracias..

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
otabuko:
If you get to the interview stage, don't go there and tell them, you're on all the social network platforms, it's okay to say you know all these platforms exist, but maybe you're on facebook but you're not really regular...these network guys want low-profiled workers...don't ask me how i know this......i wouldn't reply....gracias..

Lol, you guys are funny
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MidieMeliss(f): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mhizdiva:
Hi guys,etisalat did finally 2day eventhough i wanted to reapply after the missed calls on fri...i had my phone interview nd was told to check my mail afterwards...after d phone interview whats next?
Which number were you called with please?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
otabuko:

You really should stop misleading people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 0955eb027(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Peeps shud pls help on what the problem solving luks like. Is t mathematical or situational problems?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Maybe that's why the interviewer kept insisting I tell them which other social media I use asides facebook but when I said I'm on only facebook they immediately moved to the next question of salary expectation...God dey for this naija oo..SMH
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
I doubt it's the question of social media cos I'm on all of them. Told them so and gave them trending news. And I passed. So I'm sure that's not it
embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
Maybe that's why the interviewer kept insisting I tell them which other social media I use asides facebook but when I said I'm on only facebook they immediately moved to the next question of salary expectation...God dey for this naija oo..SMH

How much did you ask for, how much did they offer?.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
tchidi:
I doubt it's the question of social media cos I'm on all of them. Told them so and gave them trending news. And I passed. So I'm sure that's not it
embarassed undecided

Were you told on the phone you passed?.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by karkinase(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Plz can smone give me a link through which i can apply for the etisalat customer care Job.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
@tchidi have you done Medicals and when?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
@Gabrille I already knew the salary was between 50 and 80k I didn't give them specific figure though.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
MidieMeliss:
Biko, which number were you called with? Is it this number 0909 377 2212?
Nope, I was called with this one: 08090000020
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Huw(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
0955eb027:
Peeps shud pls help on what the problem solving luks like. Is t mathematical or situational problems?
It's not Mathematical...You'll be ask to type a response to an on screen question.
Mine was to explain how I overcame a challenge I faced after graduating from the university.
P.S
Just like everything you will be doing that day, it's also timed( a very shot time). So it would be a nice idea to think your response through before you start typing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
otabuko:

This is totally wrong.

Those yet to go for interview, be confident and let them know that you're in tune with current happenings. Saying you're on social media won't in anyway dent your chances. Also, be confident in your abilities, even if you they ask you something you can't, convincingly tell them you can.

For dressing, guys you don't need a tie. Smart shirt, trouser(chinos or plain) and good shoes and belt will do.

Gheritage, really sorry to see you got a regret mail. Please do reapply.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 0955eb027(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Huw:

It's not Mathematical...You'll be ask to type a response to an on screen question.
Mine was to explain how I overcame a challenge I faced after graduating from the university.
P.S
Just like everything you will be doing that day, it's also timed( a very shot time). So it would be a nice idea to think your response through before you start typing.
thanks bro. Wat abt d personality n typing test?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.