Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756273 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by clemment(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
how long does it takes to expect d next stage for this recruitment cos I had my telephone interview yesterday and I haven't gotten any mail indicating if I passed or not. the caller asked me after the interview, if my phone number and e-mail was correct and I said YES. Some should please tell me how long it took he/she before getting to the next stage after the telephone interview. thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Just calm down and check your mail regularly
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by clemment(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
Just calm down and check your mail regularly

THANKS DEAR!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by daywalker02: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
comradeaz:
i tire for them ooo. How can they be sending invite in less than 24hours. May God help us for this country.

which time and venue is your cbt, mine is 8:30am oshodi center
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by daywalker02: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
petiteee:
CBT invite for tomorrow! Chai! Such short notice shocked

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by calexix(f): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Johnholt2217:

You have to call or send them a mail as regards the issue, talking from experience, if not they wouldn't do anything about ur case cos I think it's an error and it happens every once in a while. Just my shining advice o

Thanks dear
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
daywalker02:

9.30am mushin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
There is no crime in trying again. Try and improve on ur typing skill at least above 20wpm . It's rare privilege for you to be invited for the second time. They've given you the room for improvement go and prove them right. Don't let the typing phobia inflict you. Just be bold
grami:
pls house , I wrote cbt last Wednesday, had 16wpm and 71% accuracy. I had lost hope about d recruitment but I saw a text nw inviting me for cbt again. I don't know if I should honor it because am far away. pls advice me oo. I need a job oooi but I no won waste money again

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Taiwobanks(f): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
I did my PPA on Saturday, I'm yet to get an invite for my CBT. Any hope
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
grami:
pls house , I wrote cbt last Wednesday, had 16wpm and 71% accuracy. I had lost hope about d recruitment but I saw a text nw inviting me for cbt again. I don't know if I should honor it because am far away. pls advice me oo. I need a job oooi but I no won waste money again
Honour the invite, now you know what to expect, retrace the errors of last time....it's a second chance....gracias

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 0955eb027(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
For dose that received d cal last week friday, av u gotin a mail yet? I gat high hopes for dis job..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Getting tired of these people's delay angry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jumsim: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=0955eb027 post=44013332]For dose that received d cal last week friday, av u gotin a mail yet? I gat high hopes for dis job..[/quot

Same here, no mail yet
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ajumsy1(f): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Is it possible to reschedule the cbt invite? Has anyone done it before?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
This life is an Irony. I got another invite again knowing fully well that I ain't interested even after turning down their buddy session invite...I didn't even do any personality text and I was invited again. Meanwhile my good friend who has been jobhunting since we finished service, I applied for him twice almost a Month now no call yet from his end such is life sha. For those still expecting an invite, I wish you could take my slot for Thursday but it's not possible. One thing is sure just keep hope alive with prayers too.

If you still wanna try your luck on Thursday, oya come and take it.
Based on your responses in the personality assessment, it suggests that you are an appropriate fit for the Customer Service Representative role in our client’s Contact Centre.

You are therefore invited for a Computer Based Test (CBT). This is the 3rd stage of the recruitment process.

You should receive a text message inviting you for this test. You will be required to show this text message at the point of entry to the test venue.

In the event you do not get the SMS invite, please come with a hard or soft copy of this E-mail invite (i.e. Printed copy or the mail reflecting in your phone)

Please find further details below

Date & Time: 12.30pm Thursday, 24th March, 2016

Venue : Etisalat Call Center. 359, Agege Motor Road, Beside Mobil Filling Station, Challenge Bus Stop, Mushin, Lagos

Conditions for Entry

1) Valid/Non Expired Photo Identity Card (i.e. either of Driving License, International Passport, Voter’s registration Photo card or National Identity card )

2) SMS invite OR Email invite

Please note that you WILL NOT be allowed entry without any of these requirements.

Ask of Patrick, Mathias or Habila at the venue.

Regards,
Customer Care Recruitment
Etisalat Nigeria
  grin

By the way Etisalat can lie for Africa sha which one be based on your personality text again? How many of una do personality test together? When? Where?? How Why? grin grin grin

And why are they now dishing out names of people to ask of in the Venue? OK o cool
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dachaste(f): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Andykruiz:
seems like u still haven't figured out the code i left you #winks. Take the first letters n convert to the appropriate numerals.... Will be waiting.

Wooooow. I gat iiiiitttttt. Lolz. Can't bhulyve am dis dumb.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
MissIndependent, but you did personality test initially. And since you haven't attended CBT since after doing the test, they are only giving you another chance not knowing you aren't interested.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dahveydson:
MissIndependent, but you did personality test initially. And since you haven't attended CBT since after doing the test, they are only giving you another chance not knowing you aren't interested.
I did CBT once na have you forgotten? I went for CBT once three weeks ago I think 8am. Same venue... I was the one that asked during my time if Lagos state residency card will be accepted in the venue.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
MissIndependent:
I did CBT once na have you forgotten? I went for CBT once two weeks ago I think 8am. Same venue... I was the one that asked during my time if Lagos state residency card will be accepted in the venue.

Yea. True. Forgotten.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by computerboy: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
comradeaz:
i hear all those with CBT last week have been invited for interview.

All? Interview? ? I thought buddy session is next after cbt. Lemme believe you heard wrong news
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dahveydson:

Yea. True. Forgotten.
Please what do you think will increase my friends chances of being called be Etisalat? Should I tell him to apply again while I also apply for him? Will he be disqualified or we should keep hoping for a call from the application we sent earlier? Please reply thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
MissIndependent:
This life is an Irony. I got another invite again knowing fully well that I ain't interested even after turning down their buddy session invite...I didn't even do any personality text and I was invited again. Meanwhile my good friend who has been jobhunting since we finished service, I applied for him twice almost a Month now no call yet from his end such is life sha. For those still expecting an invite, I wish you could take my slot for Thursday but it's not possible. One thing is sure just keep hope alive with prayers too.

If you still wanna try your luck on Thursday, oya come and take it.
Based on your responses in the personality assessment, it suggests that you are an appropriate fit for the Customer Service Representative role in our client’s Contact Centre.

You are therefore invited for a Computer Based Test (CBT). This is the 3rd stage of the recruitment process.

You should receive a text message inviting you for this test. You will be required to show this text message at the point of entry to the test venue.

In the event you do not get the SMS invite, please come with a hard or soft copy of this E-mail invite (i.e. Printed copy or the mail reflecting in your phone)

Please find further details below

Date & Time: 12.30pm Thursday, 24th March, 2016

Venue : Etisalat Call Center. 359, Agege Motor Road, Beside Mobil Filling Station, Challenge Bus Stop, Mushin, Lagos

Conditions for Entry

1) Valid/Non Expired Photo Identity Card (i.e. either of Driving License, International Passport, Voter’s registration Photo card or National Identity card )

2) SMS invite OR Email invite

Please note that you WILL NOT be allowed entry without any of these requirements.

Ask of Patrick, Mathias or Habila at the venue.

Regards,
Customer Care Recruitment
Etisalat Nigeria
  grin

By the way Etisalat can lie for Africa sha which one be based on your personality text again? How many of una do personality test together? When? Where?? How Why? grin grin grin

And why are they now dishing out names of people to ask of in the Venue? OK o cool

Lol, this reeks of multiple application grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Andykruiz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
dachaste:

Wooooow. I gat iiiiitttttt. Lolz. Can't bhulyve am dis dumb.
Lolz, now u know. How was ur day swthrt?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Taiwobanks:
I did my PPA on Saturday, I'm yet to get an invite for my CBT. Any hope
Just keep ur hope alive. It's a matter of time
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Kebaba(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
going for CBT tomorrow Wednesday Oshodi center by 12 noon
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
MissIndependent:
Please what do you think will increase my friends chances of being called be Etisalat? Should I tell him to apply again while I also apply for him? Will he be disqualified or we should keep hoping for a call from the application we sent earlier? Please reply thanks

Let him apply again. There's no disqualification. I was called for phone interview after my live interview based on my dual application. I told the caller, I was already in the recruitment process. She said ok, the wished the best.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by aileru(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kebaba:
going for CBT tomorrow Wednesday Oshodi center by 12 noon

When were u called?.... Is it on Friday or wen?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dahveydson:

Let him apply again. There's no disqualification. I was called for phone interview after my live interview based on my dual application. I told the caller, I was already in the recruitment process. She said ok, the wished the best.
OK thanks. smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by aljpimp(m): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Please how do I get to this address from ikotun ....Etisalat Call Center. 359, Agege Motor Road, Beside Mobil Filling Station, Challenge Bus Stop, Mushin, Lagos
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by okooloyun1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
petiteee:
9.30am mushin
Same here
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Valmesk(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
MissIndependent:
They will call him,it's in batches,you can reapply if you are scared he won't be called,from experience multiple application will not affect the recruitment process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.