Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755324 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2016
teekem:
pls on wat page is d answer

Not this thread.....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2016
hostine316:

my oga I sight you..show me the way..after the buddy what comes next, how will they grade someone during the buddy session??
whoever you buddy with will record your performance in a sheet and submit

Just pay attention and show interest
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tyolowo: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
Go back and bathe again maybe they might call you while bathing.Lol...But seriously I think you should probably re-apply once you've missed their call it shouldn't take more than 5mins for you to do so.And don't bother calling back its a one way number..Just saying

please how do I apply
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Valmesk:
Reapply immediately
I ve forgotten hw I applied o. Pls help me with the link
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Rachie83: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Econcept123:
hello fellas, pls I tried applying for the etisalat customer care stuff with my phone but it keeps saying my date format is wrong. Used all formats I can think of. Can anyone help out??
Probably u used operamini, use other browser like chrome...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2016
laptop200:
whoever you buddy with will record your performance in a sheet and submit

Just pay attention and show interest
Thanks boss..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2016
Dahveydson:

If you can't offer any sensible advice, why not ignore and revel in your idiocy. undecided

Thank for sparing me the time to thrash this one too.....

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2016
exotiqueify:

Thank for sparing me the time to thrash this one too.....

Lol, some people are just silly.

Tchidi, you don resume forget boys? grin

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by marksleek25: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2016
is there a particular venue for CBT? make person begin plan the waka. please any info?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
For those dt did thr CBT on Thursday have you gotten any reply
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
@winfred nah, av not seen any reply guess it wil b afta Easter break, atleast 96hrs sha

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by babawere(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Seriously this PPA test is tricky and difficult I won't lie, with the questions I was faced with, I can't say it was okay or otherwise.....something like most likely and less likely....God help me....really beyond what I expected....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just did my personality test and it a bit confusing.

They had like A and B options. My question is are you to select different options from the A and B or the same options?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Chidizman(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
hostine316:
How will they know someone applied more than once
Won't the person apply with Same name?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
abujasingles:
Just did my personality test and it a bit confusing.

They had like A and B options. My question is are you to select different options from the A and B or the same options?

@abujasingles, did u go through the instructions@al. If yes you should know what to do
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by femoric(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fears sinking down my spines....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yemzy89:

@abujasingles, did u go through the instructions@al. If yes you should know what to do

Wow. I dint read the instructions o. Kai am foolish sha. Now headache don dey worry me

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
femoric:
Fears sinking down my spines....

Why@femoric wetin do u

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by femoric(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yemzy89:

Why@femoric wetin do u

Nothing o, just the tricky style of the PPA options. But I was customer-service conscious in choosing my most likely n least likely sha. Over to God on this.
Thanks ~Yemzy89
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stevencrown(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mhizdiva:
congrats in advance dear....pls can u kindly tell where d page is?will be writing mine today
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
femoric:

Nothing o, just the tricky style of the PPA options. But I was customer-service conscious in choosing my most likely n least likely sha. Over to God on this.
Thanks ~Yemzy89

Hi, please was your A and B the same answer or different.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stevencrown(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
Just finished my PPA.....
Thanks to God Almighty; a nairalander posted 24 Qurstions here in NL, I took time to go through them and practice with them; guess what; they were the exact Questions I saw and answered right now in the PPA.....
I finished b4 10 mins; thanks to God.

Baba UWESE
OSANOBUA is really involve.
Thanks all

I LUV NL

my man u no too try oooo... u for copy or screen shot dat Etisalat Ppa Test Questions... now NL has deleted it... u no try all
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
femoric:

Thanks ~Yemzy89

It's wel jare, God wil help us all, waiting for CBT result
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chidizman:

Won't the person apply with Same name?

So you're saying after one has scaled all stages and gotten resumption mail, they'll go check if you applied twice or not?

Oga fear God na
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by femoric(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
abujasingles:

The options are the same But the As are qualities that best describe u as customer service person while the Bs are qualities that doesn't describe u. so u must definitely and compulsorily choose different options

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
abujasingles:

It's gona b different cos the option is most nd least
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by babawere(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Is it possible to re-do d PPA test? Cos after I was tru, nd I got a response dat my score has been recorded, I tried opening d link, and it went through, a lot of errors nd questions left unaswered about this process......
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
abujasingles:

I can't resist this...

You were the same person blasting someone for seeking advice here and you've gone and messed up in your PPA because of your ITK.

Same answer ko, same question ni

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Heezishades(f): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Who here reapplied after a regret mail and has gotten to stage 4? I got a regret mail after cbt, am thinking of reapplying. Biko, i dey find work.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
I did mine at a cyber cafe the screen was bad coupled with the greenish stuff I was unable to see so I was thinking everything was based on how it describes me so I choose only customer friendly options. I don fail be that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.