Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755637 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
olajire00:
hello guys, do people fail personality test? I just had mine and I don't think I did well. the options were very tricky. or is it possible to retake the test again? pls help a sister.
You can't retake the test again except you decide to reapply, just be optimistic that you will be invited for the cbt test..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Valmesk(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6Ae viewform Pls UK register through this Googleform
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kalushaiyke(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pls if one should retake the PPA test will it count.. I was able to answer just 24 embarassed
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Valmesk(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
kalushaiyke:
Pls if one should retake the PPA test will it count.. I was able to answer just 24 embarassed
its 24 na,dont retake pls
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kalushaiyke(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Valmesk:
its 24 na,dont retake pls
Thanks boss.. I thought I saw 26 questions somewhere ..I won't retake. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Just did my ppa, the options were quite tricky, expecting the best though, thanks to you all for all the information. Looking forward to CBT invite.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stevostical:
Just did my ppa, the options were quite tricky, expecting the best though, thanks to you all for all the information. Looking forward to CBT invite.

Oh God why are they not calling me? I'm anxiously waiting for etisalat call, clued to my phone 24hrs so I won't hear stories but still no call
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please have applied several times hope that's not y they ain't calling me
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
tagbovu:

Oh God why are they not calling me? I'm anxiously waiting for etisalat call, clued to my phone 24hrs so I won't hear stories but still no call
Don't worry you will be called, you can apply again if you don't mind, when did you apply by the way?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Valmesk(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stevostical:

Don't worry you will be called, you can apply again if you don't mind, when did you apply by the way?

Have been applying since Tuesday and just applied dis evening when I came back from church. Had to go to church with my phone on n clued to my hand. Lol
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stevostical:
how do u mean tricky?pls can u explain further...would be doing my ppa 2mao
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Valmesk(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mhizdiva:

how do u mean tricky?pls can u explain further...would be doing my ppa 2mao
Choose answers that portrays friendliness,accommodating,polite ,and good attitude to people.its all about testing if u have the innate ability to serve etisalat clients.Go and excel.Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by streetcred10(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello, please those that have gone beyond CBT of a thg should kindly help.

During the Call simulation, if for instance Yoruba is chosen as a second language, are we to type in 'other details' in the same Language?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Just finished my PPA.....
Thanks to God Almighty; a nairalander posted 24 Qurstions here in NL, I took time to go through them and practice with them; guess what; they were the exact Questions I saw and answered right now in the PPA.....
I finished b4 10 mins; thanks to God.

Baba UWESE
OSANOBUA is really involve.
Thanks all

I LUV NL

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vickypark(f): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
@adesuwa,what questions
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
Thanks to God Almighty; a nairalander posted 24 Qurstions here in NL, I took time to go through them and practice with them; guess what; they were the exact Questions I saw and answered right now in the PPA.....

Baba UWESE
Thanks all

I LUV NL

Osaluese congratulations dear. Please when dis u apply cos am patiently waiting for their call and what page did u see d questions tnx and congrat to d next stage
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by babawere(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Baba UWESE
Thanks all

I LUV NL

Please can you remember some of d questions and paste dem here....cos am doing my PPA 2mrw....Tanx in advance
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 0955eb027(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Baba UWESE
Thanks all

I LUV NL
Pls share d post with me.. Wil b doin my ppa tmao.. I ve gat high hopes for dis job..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekem(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
tagbovu:

Osaluese congratulations dear. Please when dis u apply cos am patiently waiting for their call and what page did u see d questions tnx and congrat to d next stage
pls on wat page is d answer
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by comradeaz: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
lekibraky:
Hello house does anyone know if eti does not discriminate against wearing of small hijab to the interview
Sample below
I'm sure they don't. They have call center in Kano too and trust me this is most of their outfit in the north.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
please someone should help, i didnt got any call from etisalat for any phone interview, maybe i did and i missed the call. here was the message i got yesterday:

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in the Etisalat Customer Service Representative role with ESMCS.

Based on your performance in the Telephone Interview, we regret to inform you that you did not meet our client's requirement hence we shall not be progressing your candidacy in this recruitment process.

We wish you success in all your future endeavors.

Regards,

Customer Care Recruitment

Etisalat Nigeria.

pls what should i do? i ve mailed them that i wasnt interviewed
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekbeey: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
streetcred10:
Hello, please those that have gone beyond CBT of a thg should kindly help.

During the Call simulation, if for instance Yoruba is chosen as a second language, are we to type in 'other details' in the same Language?

You should answer in English
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by streetcred10(m): 12:17am On Mar 26, 2016
@teekbeey, okay!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by afeezbuk: 12:58am On Mar 26, 2016
I just applied on 24/3/2016 and I later received e-mail same day stating my ID and password. I have not done the phone interview or CBT yet. Did anyone a similar mail after applying? please I need your response. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olajire00: 1:13am On Mar 26, 2016
hostine316:

You can't retake the test again except you decide to reapply, just be optimistic that you will be invited for the cbt test..

thanks dear, will stay positive.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 26, 2016
For those that received resumption mail Princealex001, Laptop200, Alimi1and co etisalat neva gv details of where we go go and whether to bring CV or not
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Valmesk(m): 2:43am On Mar 26, 2016
ayusco85:
please someone should help, i didnt got any call from etisalat for any phone interview, maybe i did and i missed the call. here was the message i got yesterday:

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in the Etisalat Customer Service Representative role with ESMCS.

Based on your performance in the Telephone Interview, we regret to inform you that you did not meet our client's requirement hence we shall not be progressing your candidacy in this recruitment process.

We wish you success in all your future endeavors.

Regards,

Customer Care Recruitment

Etisalat Nigeria.

pls what should i do? i ve mailed them that i wasnt interviewed
Reapply immediately
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by khayceee1: 3:09am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 4:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Valmesk:
Choose answers that portrays friendliness,accommodating,polite ,and good attitude to people.its all about testing if u have the innate ability to serve etisalat clients.Go and excel.Goodluck
thanks....God's Favour to us all
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 4:45am On Mar 26, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Baba UWESE
Thanks all

I LUV NL
congrats in advance dear....pls can u kindly tell where d page is?will be writing mine today

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.