Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757971 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
nastyd:

mine was 3rd...any info on Interview date?
mr Amin called me an hour ago and got a mail just now for the interview.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by computerboy: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Walexsammy:
any link to download it?

I dropped the link on page 181
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Walexsammy:
any link to download it?
Just type "typing master" on Google, u will see the link to download.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
computerboy:

Not trying to discourage you shaa but there are other factors that'll affect your speed that day. First is that you should know that laptop keyboard differs from desktop keyboard. Second is tension/fear. Then lastly, make sure you choose a good keyboard that day because I was given a very sensitive one during my time. I usually get above 60 wpm with my laptop but I got 41wpm that day.

Goodluck

I will practice with desktop keyboard. U ve a point there
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
petiteee:
mr Amin called me an hour ago and got a mail just now for the interview.
cool, your interview should b at mushin I suppose. pls b conversant with everything on your CV and whatever experience you can not defend don't put it there. Above all be bold, confident and maintain constant eye contact with ur interviewers. Go along with ur knowledge from the buddy session and finally ask God for favour. I wish u best of success

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
CyrusVic:
cool, your interview should b at mushin I suppose. pls b conversant with everything on your CV and whatever experience you can not defend don't put it there. Above all be bold, confident and maintain constant eye contact with ur interviewers. Go along with ur knowledge from the buddy session and finally ask God for favour. I wish u best of success
hmmm. Thanks so much.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Keky:
Sorry for the late response. Just be brave, speak well and loud. And tell them what you learnt from your buddy session, also your CV, your experience and skills, you should be able to defend them. And you are gonna read a passage. Interact with them also. That's all
thanks. What date is ur medicals? Wana knw the time BTW when one did the interview and for medicals so I can plan a schedule for myself
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
For those asking for the link to download the typing master click here or copy.

http://onhax.co/downloads/TypingMaster10.rar
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by femoric(m): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2016
tagbovu:
For those asking for the link to download the typing master click here or copy.

http://onhax.co/downloads/TypingMaster10.rar

Thanks for reposting this link. Tell u guys what, am a pro when it comes to Mavis Beacon, but this Typing Master is just another thing entirely. Thank God I gave it a shot. For those who taking their CBT soon, pls practice with the new app. the size is very small, less that 4mb or so, then make sure u have Winrar to unzip.
Godspeed peeps
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nonyeluv1(f): 12:47am On Apr 11, 2016
Olybobo:
Pls how do I get 2 mushin centre 4rm V.I? kiss
same here.I don't even know my way to mushin. am coming from orile iganmu. mine is scheduled for Tuesday by 2.30 pm. what about yours?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chyegems(f): 4:43am On Apr 11, 2016
nonyeluv1:
same here.I don't even know my way to mushin. am coming from orile iganmu. mine is scheduled for Tuesday by 2.30 pm. what about yours?

The person coming frm VI, find ur way to oshodi under bridge. Ask for buses going to mushin and tell d conductor to drop u at challenge bus stop.

The person coming frm orile,get to mile two. Then pick a bus going to oshodi. Stop at iyana isolo. Take keke frm there to mushin bus stop. Frm there, pick a bike or keke to challenge bus stop or kuku tell them to drop u at Mobil filling station. The call centre is beside it.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chyegems(f): 4:46am On Apr 11, 2016
nonyeluv1:
chyegems:

The person coming frm VI, find ur way to oshodi under bridge. Ask for buses going to mushin and tell d conductor to drop u at challenge bus stop.
The person coming frm orile,get to mile two. Then pick a bus going to oshodi. Stop at iyana isolo. Take keke frm there to mushin bus stop. Frm there, pick a bike or keke to challenge bus stop or kuku tell them to drop u at Mobil filling station. The call centre is beside it.
Olybobo:
Pls how do I get 2 mushin centre 4rm V.I? kiss

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gr8one: 5:01am On Apr 11, 2016
Pls house I didn't see the email for the PPA on time, what can I do?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Keky(m): 5:22am On Apr 11, 2016
petiteee:
thanks. What date is ur medicals? Wana knw the time BTW when one did the interview and for medicals so I can plan a schedule for myself
April 11
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ofeshe(m): 5:24am On Apr 11, 2016
computerboy:

The voice simulation is to test your multi-tasking skill. You will listen to a simulated call from a virtual customer and pick out his/her details. This should not bother you as you will be given full tutorial and you'll even do the practice before you do the main test. You can choose to do only english or with any native language you speak well. If you can't speak any native language well, just do only English like me, it doesn't affect your score
Thanks a lot this was really helpful because am not fluent in any Nigerian languages

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ofeshe(m): 5:29am On Apr 11, 2016
teekem:
pppls team kano need ur help. Dont have accomdation

Remember me when you get one. Flew into abuja yesterday from PH will be heading to kano this morning.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Halfcastbreed:
I ve been a lowkey follower here and really av to thank everyone for job well done. I must admit I have really gained alot from here.
I know some people like keky paragraph mabegunrin were selected for interview and stuff before completing the buddying, but for those of us that did buddying on Thursday and Friday (7th at oshodi and 8th at mushin). Please has anyone gotten invitation for interview?
Please is anyone with me or am I the only one in this situation cuz my sleepless night cannot just go in vain ooo. That is the highest price I av paid for this struggle.

I'll really appreciate an answer to this

Thank you all!

We haven't oh, I am sure it's coming today latest tomorrow. Just get the required documents ready.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by firstbml(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Gabrille:

We haven't oh, I am sure it's coming today latest tomorrow. Just get the required documents ready.
Plz. what are the required documents? Is NYSC certificate inclusive?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ceecee0703(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2016
panpadre:

Wow that's great pls oo... dont forget to update if you get an invite I'll do thesame

No wahala
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tyolowo: 8:01am On Apr 11, 2016
gr8one:
Pls house I didn't see the email for the PPA on time, what can I do?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by YungMike(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2016
nonyeluv1:

Hi dear, trust you're good?

Mine is scheduled for Tuesday by 3.30pm @Mushin.

Please i need your help. Wont be able to make it that Tuesday coz of my current place of work and i dont base in Lagos. Will be so glad if i can get the cell digit ur using for whatsapp. Thanks

Please help me confirm if it can be rescheduled for Wednesday. Thanks.

Please those doing the CBT Today should help me ask if the CBT will hold on Wednesday nd what time. Thanks Y'll
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by countsparrow: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2016
PPA since 1st of april, and still waiting for CBT invite... Oga o... Lagos people what is happening now? I read someone here got a CBT invite a day after PPA, you be winch nii

Baba God o, me sef wan write CBT, Etisalat no get wayray, na beg i dey beg o... Olorun oba... #DekunleGold
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Olybobo(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2016
nonyeluv1:
Same time
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Olybobo(m): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2016
chyegems:

Thank you. God bless
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gabby221: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2016
countsparrow:
PPA since 1st of april, and still waiting for CBT invite... Oga o... Lagos people what is happening now? I read someone here got a CBT invite a day after PPA, you be winch nii

Baba God o, me sef wan write CBT, Etisalat no get wayray, na beg i dey beg o... Olorun oba... #DekunleGold

same here...I wrote my PPA on the 1st of April and still haven't gotten mail for CBT....and I heard d pple dat did there PPA on the 2nd of april has gotten CBT invite
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by YungMike(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2016
Olybobo:

Same time

Hi dear, trust you're good?
Mine is scheduled for Tuesday by 3.30pm @Mushin.
Please i need your help. Wont be able to make it that Tuesday coz of my current place of work and i dont base in Lagos. Will be so glad if i can get the cell digit ur using for whatsapp. Thanks
Please help me confirm if it can be rescheduled for Wednesday. Thanks.
Please those doing the CBT Today should help me ask if the CBT will hold on Wednesday nd what time. Thanks Y'll

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2016
duchess25:

lol.sorry for requesting for ur pin maybe it wasn't thoughtful of me. so pls whats the validity of the message.can I still come for the interview on wed or Thursday cos am just confuse
I have seen people come two days after and they were attended to. But to be on the safer side, the earlier the better. You might not be lucky as the others.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by countsparrow: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2016
gabby221:

same here...I wrote my PPA on the 1st of April and still haven't gotten mail for CBT....and I heard d pple dat did there PPA on the 2nd of april has gotten CBT invite

Bro are u on bbm, send me ur pin lets connect...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2016
ayusco85:
For those going for CBT test, if u haven't practiced on typing master software, pls try and download it and practice. I did, and it's really helpful. Here is a screen shot of my performance.
Nice score. But the time allocated to you is 2mins not 3.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by YungMike(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2016
wordsplay:

I have seen people come two days after and they were attended to. But to be on the safer side, the earlier the better. You might not be lucky as the others.

Hi bro! For CBT ryt??

I was scheduled for Tuesday.... Buh can't make it due to my current place of work. And i dont base in Lagos too.

Will be free on Wednesday nd Thursday... Pray I should be as lucky as others too.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2016
YungMike:

Hi bro! For CBT ryt??

I was scheduled for Tuesday.... Buh can't make it due to my current place of work. And i dont base in Lagos too.

Will be free on Wednesday nd Thursday... Pray I should be as lucky as others too.

Going there on Wednesday might not be a problem if you have your invitation.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2016
how long did it take you guys after medicals to be contacted? Alimi1, oluwoleoni2, laptop200

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.