Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756120 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by computerboy: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nafizzey:
like how much per night?

Just enter sabon Gari and go to any moderate hotel. you won't spend more than 1k

I'll advice you start from abeokuta road
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by watzz: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
please I need advice, my cbt is schedule for 11:30am tomorrow at Mushin, I also have another test by 11am tomorrow at Ikeja.. is there a way I can reschedule for another time tomorrow like maybe afternoon.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Heezishades(f): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
watzz:
please I need advice, my cbt is schedule for 11:30am tomorrow at Mushin, I also have another test by 11am tomorrow at Ikeja.. is there a way I can reschedule for another time tomorrow like maybe afternoon.

Go for ur test in ikeja 1st. Then to Etisalat. De don't keep to time at all. If u get to Etisalat and candidates for 11:30a.m are done already, tell dem u came earlier dat u had no means of identification so u went to get 1. De will allow u to do your test. All de best

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gabby221: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
please for those of you that have done the CBT today and before now...pls do u have any idea if the temporary voters card will be accepted or only d permanent voters card is accepted?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by luvlyADESUWA(f): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pls what's the TOPIC or TITTLE of the passage u ppl type in the CBT today
@those who did CBT today at Mush in......

Response pls
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by luvlyADESUWA(f): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Response pls

Make una answer jare.......or na only una wan pass?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by luvlyADESUWA(f): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Response pls

Y are they not telling us the tittle self? Or ?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Prodigee: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
watzz:
Guy go for the test first, then later go for the cbt, as long as it's in that same day, you are safe. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Prodigee: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Dem dey fear EMTS staff wey dey browse nairaland ni
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Valmesk(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
watzz:
Go Ikeja own first then come for etisalat and explain to them;they will allow you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by watzz: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
guys abeg una wey done write the cbt please will I be allowed to take the test if I arrive late at the venue as I have another test same day plus is anybody schedule for 2pm? or 3pm..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Omo na God hand I dey now. Finished with the test. I had 22/23 wpm 95%/95% accuracy
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
watzz:
guys abeg una wey done write the cbt please will I be allowed to take the test if I arrive late at the venue as I have another test same day plus is anybody schedule for 2pm? or 3pm..
You will be allowed.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by bukkielee(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Please, I have CBT at etisalat experience center Ilupeju tomorrow. How do I get there?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Heezishades(f): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Different topics. 1 topic isn't peculiar to one day or one center. So each center and each day has it own topic. So wht i wrote might be different from what you will write.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by bimkas(f): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Tomorrow is my cbt and I choose lagos center but they sent kano address to me.What should I do?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by debeemps: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wrote on the 2nd of April as well,yet to get an invite.quote author=ayusco85 post=44607362]

If u are for Lagos just be patient [/quote]
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
bimkas:
Tomorrow is my cbt and I choose lagos center but they sent kano address to me.What should I do?

Show up at mushin with the sms and show them. They should understand. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Heezishades:

Different topics. 1 topic isn't peculiar to one day or one center. So each center and each day has it own topic. So wht i wrote might be different from what you will write.

We know it's different topic in different center but we just want to know the topic each center was given. So please in ur center what were u given to type? And apart from Aesop's fables and legend of Abraham Lincoln which other write up do they give. Thanks for ur respond.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by bimkas(f): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
tchidi:

Show up at mushin with the sms and show them. They should understand. embarassed
Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kemmary: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Those of us DAT wrote in Mushin, passage to type was on Abraham Lincoln. Essay was abt young people migrating to d city in search of greener pastures. You are to write on weda u like d idea or not. Temporary voter's card accepted but pls make sure it is in good conditions and your names are clear

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
watzz:
.... From experience I was scheduled for cbt 10.30am on April 1st and I was called in around 12pm. If you won't stay long for the test at Ikeja you can go.. But if it will take over an hour for the test at Ikeja you choose between the two.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
kemmary:
Those of us DAT wrote in Mushin, passage to type was on Abraham Lincoln. Essay was abt young people migrating to d city in search of greener pastures. You are to write on weda u like d idea or not. Temporary voter's card accepted but pls make sure it is in good conditions and your names are clear

Thanks dearie
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Scored 20wpm 82%accuracy. So by Friday/Monday am going to know where I stand.

Next stage Buddy session.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
pls wat about pple that have no means of identification? i have been going to NIMC in my state and they keep telling me there is no light to process it.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
naijatjboy:
Thank God for today's CBT. For those that have rescheduling issues. Need not reply the mail that sent the mail. Just mke sure you mke it dis week with the proper valid identification as weac and oda certificate are disregarded.

Besides I just did my CBT today because I didn't have an ID. My initial date ws 1st of April.

u mean i can do it anytime this week? have got ID issues as well and my cbt is tmoro
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Make una answer jare.......or na only una wan pass?
The topic or passage is not important, your practised speed will show.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Gabrille:

The topic or passage is not important, your practised speed will show.

It's important because if we know the passage one will be able to practice them, be conversant with the words. Like me am very conversant with Aesop's fables and Legend of Abraham Lincoln want to know if there is another passage apart from d two. Tnx though
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
tagbovu:

It's important because if we know the passage one will be able to practice them, be conversant with the words. Like me am very conversant with Aesop's fables and Legend of Abraham Lincoln want to know if there is another passage apart from d two. Tnx though

It is NOT important! Just know how to type fast. Shikenan. When I wrote mine, I had no idea of the software. I just practised typing fast generally and I had 31/95%. The important thing is to be calm.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by carlleung(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Is there anyone who did ppa arnd 1-3 April...pls have u been called for cbt?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by carlleung(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
debeemps:
Wrote on the 2nd of April as well,yet to get an invite.quote author=ayusco85 post=44607362]

If u are for Lagos just be patient
I'm in Lagos already
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by pope3(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
my CBT is tomorrow by 1pm... coming from ib.. na to go play with keyboard tomorrow so...

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.