Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756664 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
WhyNa:

I didn't really see it as tough but yes people did complain bout hearing including me. In English, I didn't hear the guy's surname. In Second language, same. Plus I lost concentration and didn't get the pin in the second call but I played sharp cheesy

Don't ask me how tongue
if it what am thinking then I know grin , just hope is same compliant
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
prettyaura:
yaaaay! i gats no worries niyen...chop knuckle ayusco cheesy

lol. u were worried for no reason. i was given same recording during my own, and i refused to take it down, because its assumed u are the customer care agent giving out that detail to the guy calling. i even asked our instructor after the call stimulation whether i was supposed to take down the call center number she was giving out, he said no. so u are on point miss prettyaura. lets keep our fingers crossed for buddy invite. goodluck to all those who are waiting for buddy invite.

#TeamKanoCenterWaitingForBuddyInvite

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
psalmistofGod:
greetings, i did my PPA on sarturday and am yet to get a CBT invite. Abeg help oooo.[color=#000099]

chilax. dont be in a hurry. the invite will roll in
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
You are to take what the customer is saying not the call agent. If there is anything outside the category droup down you then add it to other details.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
WhyNa:

Same here. I also wrote today at Mushin. 40 wpm and 98% accuracy. Second attempt 41wpm 97% accuracy

Call simulation English was cool, igbo, I got lost and didn't get the pin completely.

Very optimistic though

who was calling the pin? the customer or the call center agent?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Invitation for medicals just rolled in! Lord am grateful. Just please perfect this for me! grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
petiteee:
Invitation for medicals just rolled in! Lord am grateful. Just please perfect this for me! grin cheesy

Congratulations dear you have been extra nice to us here and God don't forget good people. The job is yours already.

Get ready to be my Etisalat wife. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by omonibo200: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please, is the application still on? Can one still apply?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kemmary: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
khamiiid:
Av bn following this thread for a while now, and am so impressed with d way infos r boeing shared hea... kudos

pls i do nid ur hlp Doh... i wil b goin to lagos wth a cousin bro tomorrow and he nids to do his national i.d, which i wil prefer we do in lagos but d prĂ³b is i dont knw any center wea i can do dat fast. pls, If deas anybody wth info on wea it can b don. ur hlp is nided.

thanks
Go to NIMC office at Alausa, adjacent shoprite Ikeja, beside civil defence office.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
ayusco85:

who was calling the pin? the customer or the call center agent?

Haba, twas the Okon guy calling to complain about recharge issues nau

Petitee. lol. I confirmed/scoped from the babe beside me before doing that o. Same name, phone number, complaint and first 4 digits so I ...... Yes I was that fast no dulling. Big congrats on moving to the next level. Without you and God of course, I wouldn't have gotten this far
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Halfcastbreed: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Medical invitation just rolled in.

God its over to you! I ve done all my best to push it to this stage!

Amen!!!

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
abujasingles:

Congratulations dear you have been extra nice to us here and God don't forget good people. The job is yours already.

Get ready to be my Etisalat wife. grin
pleasure! cheesy wink
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
petiteee:
congrats girl...joining u soon

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
WhyNa:

Haba, twas the Okon guy calling to complain about recharge issues nau

Petitee. lol. I confirmed/scoped from the babe beside me before doing that o. Same name, phone number, complaint and first 4 digits so I ...... Yes I was that fast no dulling. Big congrats on moving to the next level. Without you and God of course, I wouldn't have gotten this far
ma ma no lie you. I understand. Mesef no be saint cheesy pleasure love wink

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by honTim(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pls house. I just received CBT invite now for 12noon tomorrow at oshodi centre. I won't be able to make it because I am currently in Delta state and I have a seminars presentation tomorrow. Please can I reschedule for next week? If yes, how do I reschedule.
Your responses will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Lordalbato(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
What's my hope without having means of identification
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
prettyaura:
congrats girl...joining u soon
thank you. God will favor you too.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekbeey: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
countsparrow:

grin grin grin

I just hope and pray my inabilty to get all her digits wont be a stumbling block...

#Oluwais100%involved
It shudnt, picked aminats call too and dnt get her digits but I'm done with medicals

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekem(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
hope my age will not disqulify me cos am 29 years.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Lordalbato(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
teekbeey:

It shudnt, picked aminats call too and dnt get her digits but I'm done with medicals

Please I don't have any means of identication, please what will I do?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dj4tolex: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good people...pls can someone give out the link to apply from and like when should someone be expecting response from them?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chyegems(f): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mhizdiva:

sweetie what happened nah?did u allow tension to take over u?just be hopeful ur mistakes can turn into ur favor
I guess tension..I don already hand am over to God. I pray God surprises me with a buddy invite. Thanks hon,for asking..

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
petiteee:
congrats dear....happy for u

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tag001: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
dj4tolex:
Good people...pls can someone give out the link to apply from and like when should someone be expecting response from them?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6AeQ/viewform Ignore the recruitment code.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lanvic12(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mhizdiva:

congrats dear....happy for u
God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by computerboy: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
wordsplay:
Baba computerboy which stage you dey?

I dey medicals before i gave up. I no wan go Lagos abeg
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Herapal(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
ofeshe:

More salute to you. Kindly identify ursef. Were u in kano center?

I chose Kano. Had my phone interview yesterday and am waiting for the next stage.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekem(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
team Kano have anybody got any mesage after CBT on monday ? Cos one of my colleague we went together just got a mail now.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ceecee0703(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lastborn14:
Abego who else get the invite for tomao @1:30 pm....OSHODI AM PRESNTLY IN PH.

i just left PH for Awka today...i got the invite for 2maro but i can't go to lag tomorrow ....please house can i write on Monday? anyone with info please
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Just love the unity and the love shown here.... U guys re d best.... #teamoshodicenterawaitingbuddymail....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chyegems(f): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
ceecee0703:

i just left PH for Awka today...i got the invite for 2maro but i can't go to lag tomorrow ....please house can i write on Monday? anyone with info please
yes u can! U don't even need to reschedule. Just waltz in there on Monday with ur mail or test invite plus id. U will write. Etisalat is still calling people so CBT is still ongoing for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.