Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756133 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by DestinyCHILD1: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
pearlMomo87:
@ destinyCHILD1, Congratz, pls
when did u do ur PPA?

I did my PPA on Saturday (last weekend)
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by countsparrow: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mopolchi:
They said that they consider the three tests.

Infact, na vex i take use write the 3rd test... I bin wan dey blast english like Wole Soyinka and Hon. Obiagbon
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by paymentvoucher: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lastborn14:
CBT jes rolled in for 1:30 pm tomao..... Anybody wif me?
I got the invite also, but presently in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ExclusiveD(f): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Same here o...realized it was 10 digits i grabd frm her call..so her name is aminat not amina? Even her addy sounds incomplete to me
countsparrow:
I dey para badly... If you mistakenly pick Aminat's call for CBT, na wahala o.. I didn't get her complete number cry cry cry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Lastborn14(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Abego who else get the invite for tomao @1:30 pm....OSHODI AM PRESNTLY IN PH.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ojestas(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Had my CBT today @ d Mushin center . . The call simulations tho'. . I wasn't able to complete. . didn't know it has started counting down. .#MyBad

Did my problem solving very well

Had 40wPM and 95% accuracy. . .Any hope??
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by countsparrow: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
ExclusiveD:
Same here o...realized it was 10 digits i grabd frm her call..so her name is aminat not amina? Even her addy sounds incomplete to me

You got 10, lucky you... Not sure i got up to 7, i thought sge was going to repeat the digits...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Collineno: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please are they still conducting the CBT at Mushin? And what's the pay for those who have collected their offer letter, what's written in your letter? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Lordalbato(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please what can I do...... I don't have any means of identification o o o....... Egbami o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oloribabs(f): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
arowz56:
I was called earlier today and I was interviewed on phone first and he asked me if I would prefer Lagos or Kano as venue for the next phase... Please you guys that have gone for the next phase should share what the multitasking phase is and all... Jah bless! At least hope De pass police job with 500,000 applicant already and they need just 10,000....i predict 3million applicants before it close
Pls when did you apply?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
countsparrow:

You got 10, lucky you... Not sure i got up to 7, i thought sge was going to repeat the digits...
My second language call assimilation tho...i picked one tayo's call...d customer care agent just rushed calling a message centre number to her like he get hot yam for mouth...couldnt grab all the numbers...all the best to us all.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na em b say u b ghost na grin
Lordalbato:
Please what can I do...... I don't have any means of identification o o o....... Egbami o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ojestas:
Had my CBT today @ d Mushin center . . The call simulations tho'. . I wasn't able to complete. . didn't know it has started counting down. .#MyBad

Did my problem solving very well

Had 40wPM and 95% accuracy. . .Any hope??

Same here. I also wrote today at Mushin. 40 wpm and 98% accuracy. Second attempt 41wpm 97% accuracy

Call simulation English was cool, igbo, I got lost and didn't get the pin completely.

Very optimistic though
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
WhyNa:

Same here. I also wrote today at Mushin. 40 wpm and 98% accuracy. Second attempt 41wpm 97% accuracy

Call simulation English was cool, igbo, I got lost and didn't get the pin completely.

Very optimistic though
41wpm? mehn u hot ooo...make i dey follow your post to know how far cos we are in the same shoes.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
prettyaura:
41wpm? mehn u hot ooo...make i dey follow your post to know how far cos we are in the same shoes.

Na God o. When the man saw my score, he first looked up and starred at me. I kept my cool. The second time, he was like what happened? (cos of the drop in accuracy) I was like I was nervous. Good luck to us. What was yours btw?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
people's comment here today, seems CBT is getting tough o. it wasnt like this during my oown o. this one that you guys cant seem to hear what the agents were saying. shocked
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
WhyNa:

Na God o. When the man saw my score, he first looked up and starred at me. I kept my cool. The second time, he was like what happened? (cos of the drop in accuracy) I was like I was nervous. Good luck to us. What was yours btw?
i had 32wpm and 91% accuracy...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
prettyaura:
i had 32wpm and 91% accuracy...
Good luck to us. how long till we get buddy invite? Any idea?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by pearlMomo87(f): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
@ destinyCHILD1, Ok, I did mine too on Saturday, still expecting CBT mail invite.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
petiteee:
people's comment here today, seems CBT is getting tough o. it wasnt like this during my oown o. this one that you guys cant seem to hear what the agents were saying. shocked

I didn't really see it as tough but yes people did complain bout hearing including me. In English, I didn't hear the guy's surname. In Second language, same. Plus I lost concentration and didn't get the pin in the second call but I played sharp cheesy

Don't ask me how tongue
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
WhyNa:

Good luck to us. how long till we get buddy invite? Any idea?
i heard 3days or so..max a week.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
WhyNa:

I didn't really see it as tough but yes people did complain bout hearing including me. In English, I didn't hear the guy's surname. In Second language, same. Plus I lost concentration and didn't get the pin in the second call but I played sharp cheesy

Don't ask me how tongue
I know how......u giraffed grin..dont ask me how i got to know.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
prettyaura:
I know how......u giraffed grin..dont ask me how i got to know.

LMAO. Lemme just keep quiet and comment my reserve
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by countsparrow: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
prettyaura:
My second language call assimilation tho...i picked one tayo's call...d customer care agent just rushed calling a message centre number to her like he get hot yam for mouth...couldnt grab all the numbers...all the best to us all.

Hehehe...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
prettyaura:

You are not supposed to take down what the customer care agent was telling the caller. So no need taking down the message center number.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by psalmistofGod: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
greetings, i did my PPA on sarturday and am yet to get a CBT invite. Abeg help oooo.[color=#000099]
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
countsparrow:

Infact, na vex i take use write the 3rd test... I bin wan dey blast english like Wole Soyinka and Hon. Obiagbon
lol.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
countsparrow:

lol. grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jumsim: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hi guys, I juz got an invite for interview tomorrow morning at mushin. Pls wat am I to expect
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
ayusco85:

You are not supposed to take down what the customer care agent was telling the caller. So no need taking down the message center number.
yaaaay! i gats no worries niyen...chop knuckle ayusco cheesy
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Lordalbato(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
What does that CBT entails....... Please
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by khamiiid: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Av bn following this thread for a while now, and am so impressed with d way infos r boeing shared hea... kudos

pls i do nid ur hlp Doh... i wil b goin to lagos wth a cousin bro tomorrow and he nids to do his national i.d, which i wil prefer we do in lagos but d prĂ³b is i dont knw any center wea i can do dat fast. pls, If deas anybody wth info on wea it can b don. ur hlp is nided.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.