Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756707 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Eluirene:
Good morning guys. Please for those who haven't done their cbt yet, be very careful during the call stimulation process. Listen well and when typing the information, be very careful, make sure you look at your screen very well so u won't type an information in the wrong box. It happened to me yesterday, I typed the customers phone number on the phone type and got stuck. Pls b very careful. All the best guys.
Bro go for the CBT to create a fallback platform if the first one is not successful. I don't think that human beings are directly the ones sending the invites. Na computer dey send the invites for the next stage, people plenty. I get the same issue but will not continue with the second one since I was invited for buddy at Kano. I dey go Kano. I don send to everyone wey need tips so check your emails.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2016
haykays:
This etisalat won't kill person sha, this recruitment process never finished all these while...Please who have gotten this job anyway... undecided
really? undecided no wonder
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by watzz: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
Team Tuesday Mush in 12:00pm

It was fun......I can't forget the guy who started talking loud, answering the record verbally during d call stimulation instead of typing...
The guy said "hello, please repeat your name, how do I now help u? What exactly do u want?
Ohhhhhhhhh........it wasn't funny....
M sure he was already feeling like Etisalat call center rep....

Bros; I hail u oh(in case u are here)

na same session me and you dey o... that guy just make everybody burst laugh o... so funny.

which of the bae you be @ Adesua?.. shey na you wear opolo glasses with Minaj skin? or na you be that bae wey sitdown for my back.. that bae can soo type... holla @ me, if you don't mind 5578A849
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by DestinyCHILD1: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
Bro go for the CBT to create a fallback platform if the first one is not successful. I don't think that human beings are directly the ones sending the invits. Na computer dey send the invites for the next stage, people plenty. I get the same issue but will not continue with the second one since I was invited for buddy at Kano. I dey go Kano. I don send to everyone wey need tips so check your emails.

Pls I need CBT tips as well, mine is today ********@gmail.com
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by marksleek25: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2016
ever a silver lining in disappointment....I got a regret mail from etisalat on Wednesday morning after CBT on Monday....I was like when Na time for regret mail they send am sharp sharp...felt pained but hey!!! I got an unexpected call from a firm I've even forgotten I applied to...two weeks training commences Monday!! yippee!!! to all those who got regret mail at one time or the other, keep your head up. there's a light at the end of the tunnel,!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2016
prettyaura:
congrats...hope at d end of the process u will turn to abujamarried

grin. Have you gotten your buddy session invite?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2016
marksleek25:
ever a silver lining in disappointment....I got a regret mail from etisalat on Wednesday morning after CBT on Monday....I was like when Na time for regret mail they send am sharp sharp...felt pained but hey!!! I got an unexpected call from a firm I've even forgotten I applied to...two weeks training commences Monday!! yippee!!! to all those who got regret mail at one time or the other, keep your head up. there's a light at the end of the tunnel,!!!

Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Prodigee: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Abeg OND fit apply?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by marksleek25: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2016
@abujasingles,thanks bro
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Collineno: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2016
Please I need an urgent answer to this ooo. Are we to work both saturdays and sundays if employed? Again is there any day one can miss maybe to attend another job interview? Or say another company aptitude test? Cos one must not put all his eggs in one small basket ooo. What's the flexibility of the job in summary pls
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by temitope06(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
Bro go for the CBT to create a fallback platform if the first one is not successful. I don't think that human beings are directly the ones sending the invites. Na computer dey send the invites for the next stage, people plenty. I get the same issue but will not continue with the second one since I was invited for buddy at Kano. I dey go Kano. I don send to everyone wey need tips so check your emails.

Mopolchi, pls I need ppa tips, pls kindly send to temitope0606@gmail.com. Thanks alot
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by esthersharon88: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2016
temitope06:

Mopolchi, pls I need ppa tips, pls kindly send to temitope0606@gmail.com. Thanks alot

Pls I need cbt tips@mopolchi, pls send to shubbie4eva@yahoo.com
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Lordalbato(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2016
OreofeeOluwa:
Not a Bro o..lolz. As long as its your address just go with it.my school id too was expired so the guy asked me to pay 700 so he can do it.

Thanks....... I don't want to loose twice.....so I just want to know
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:

Hi. Congrats is in order. thought u registered for Lagos, how come u were moved to Kano centre. just asking. Got a mail and SMS for buddy session late yesterday, for Friday and Saturday. To those still expecting, Bobbyunitedfc, MHizdiva, tagbovu, prettyaura, luvlyADESUWA et all expecting......just relax, it will come in when it's due....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2016
khayceee1:
I just got a mail for CBT on friday. #Mushin smiley

Please, how do I get to the venue from Ikotun
I don't think there's need to get to oshodi before going to mushin again when you can get a direct bus to mushin from that road leading to synagogue, IMO take mushin bus from ikotun and drop at challenge, keep reminding the conductor you will be alighting at challenge bus stop, then ask around for Etisalat office.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2016
abujasingles:
No one is perfect but when you applying for a job that you know very well has to do with typing please go and learn how to type. Don't just apply for applying sake.

We are in a century where computer knowledge is very important. Also about PPA you don't need any thing "Big Secret" on how to pass just choose questions that shows you are friendly and patient.

On a side note if you fail PPA that means you need to check your attitude towards people.

Note:
No vex or yab me if not I go cry.

I just can't help to overlook this, I have kind of being following your analogies, permit me to say, it makes no sense.... 'if you fail ppa, u need to check your attitude towards people"....Gush!.....Are u really d same overanxious and oversensitive guy who came here dropping trails of your insecurities behind u?....Indeed! So because u read people's expo and used it to pass d PPA, it means others who failed have bad attitudes?!..... Guy please naa, make sensible or at least, meaningful explanations to situations.....Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
exotiqueify:

Hi. Congrats is in order. thought u registered for Lagos, how come u were moved to Kano centre. just asking. Got a mail and SMS for buddy session late yesterday, for Friday and Saturday. To those still expecting, Bobbyunitedfc, MHizdiva, tagbovu, preetyaura......just relax, it will come in when it's due....
My dear I no know why? But if that's what God wants, who am I?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by happymummy(f): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2016
Mhizdiva:

abeg i wan burst laugh ds morning,its so funny.in my centre@oshodi a lady was dragging it with d keyboard before she raised her head up her time was already up ,she never knew everything was timed or wat?i guessed it was tension,one of d instructors started laughing...i felt for her though..

pls what were u asked to type
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
My dear I no know why? But if that's what God wants, who am I?

It is well....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2016
exotiqueify:

I just can't help to overlook this, I have kind of being following your analogies, permit me to say, it makes no sense.... 'if you fail ppa, u need to check your attitude towards people"....Gush!.....Are u really d same overanxious and oversensitive guy who came here dropping trails of your insecurities behind u?....Indeed! So because u read people's expo and used it to pass d PPA, it means others who failed have bad attitudes?!..... Guy please naa, make sensible or at least, meaningful explanations to situations.....Haba!

Madam don't you know how to take a joke?. E be like you get crush on me this one you dey watch me.

I dint use any tip for PPA only CBT. Calm yourself madam Jesus loves you.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ceecee0703(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
Check your email. I am happy that my tips worked out. Success to you tomorrow.

I Will appreciate Ur tips am scheduled for today but can't make it so will be going for Monday ....my email...umehchisom87@yahoo.com
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
abujasingles:

Madam don't you know how to take a joke?. E be like you get crush on me this one you dey watch me.

U didn't right? #my bad#. Indeed!. I'm sure your insecurities before u were sent a CBT invite was MOST DEFINITELY A JOKE TOO, ain't it?....smh.....Having a crush on u? lolzzz.....Defend all u want, that does not sound like a joke to anyone.....#nuffsaid#

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
abujasingles:

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
exotiqueify:

It is well....
I just saw your attack on abujasingles now. If una get the job, na the same batch una go dey ooo and na for Lagos una go dey. Hope say this e-fight no go turn abujasingles to abujamarried? lwkmd grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2016
ceecee0703:

I Will appreciate Ur tips am scheduled for today but can't make it so will be going for Monday ....my email...umehchisom87@yahoo.com
Tips on what?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
I just saw your attack on abujasingles now. If una get the job, na the same batch una go dey ooo and na for Lagos una go dey. Hope say this e-fight no go turn abujasingles to abujamarried? lwkmd grin

No mind the babe she just they catch trips for me since I enter this place. I no dey fight woman I respect women cause my mother is a woman and I love and respect her..

Very soon you go hear say I don give am belle

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
grin
abujasingles:

No mind the babe she just they catch trips for me since I enter this place. I no dey fight woman I respect women cause my mother is a woman and I love and respect her..

Very soon you go hear say I don give am belle
grin lol.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:

My dear darling, not even in the slimmest possibility.....First impressions has always had a way of sticking to me in my relationships/interactions with people, and plus, I have a high concentration, it has made me remember situations easily, the reason I could remember u did your test in Lagos... So, no, it has a 100% impossible index.... but u tho', if u are Igbo, wouldn't mind *winks*...... #justkidding#

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Damzed(f): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2016
sunnesco12:

Wow....am so happy for u bro. Tanks so much 4 the other time (d ppa tip stuff). Av been invited for cbt 2mao nd i wl appreciate if u can giv me any tip on dt also. Pls kindly giv me ur numba also. Tanks in anticipation
please can you help me with the ppa tip stuff,I just got a regret mail after my PPA I don't know what to do if I should reapply again....Thanks bro
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2016
exotiqueify:

My dear darling, not even in the slimmest possibility.....First impressions has always had a way of sticking to me in my relationships/interactions with people, and plus, I have a high concentration, it has made me remember situations easily, the reason I could remember u did your test in Lagos... So, no, it has a 100% impossible index.... but u tho', if u are Igbo, wouldn't mind *winks*...... #justkidding#
grin My mama tell me say I be Igbo, o me k'anyi ruo. #justkidding#

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2016
happymummy:

pls what were u asked to type
cant remember again,bt its nt abt d passage but ur speed and accuracy...goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.