Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756641 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Damzed:
please can you help me with the ppa tip stuff,I just got a regret mail after my PPA I don't know what to do if I should reapply again....Thanks bro

Retake the PPA test again same way you took it last time with the same link and password..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2016
exotiqueify:

Hi. Congrats is in order. thought u registered for Lagos, how come u were moved to Kano centre. just asking. Got a mail and SMS for buddy session late yesterday, for Friday and Saturday. To those still expecting, Bobbyunitedfc, MHizdiva, tagbovu, prettyaura, luvlyADESUWA et all expecting......just relax, it will come in when it's due....
thanks hon

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vocalprince(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
Bro go for the CBT to create a fallback platform if the first one is not successful. I don't think that human beings are directly the ones sending the invites. Na computer dey send the invites for the next stage, people plenty. I get the same issue but will not continue with the second one since I was invited for buddy at Kano. I dey go Kano. I don send to everyone wey need tips so check your emails.

Abeg send tips to me too o!!!
onyeprince32@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
grin My mama tell me say I be Igbo, o me k'anyi ruo. #justkidding#
Hmm....Ur Igbo seems good. I'm sure u are kidding about the "my mama tell me say I be Igbo". But then, safe journey to Kano, don't know what I would have done if I were in your shoes, dropped out maybe.....try relocating back to lag, probably when u get your offer letter(take note: I'm applying your faith here now). im sure that solid faith would take u places. Let me not derail this thread anymore than I have. God speed!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jaybeemoney(f): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi hi, pls send ppa tips to this email...kevinsmith10d@gmail.com. thanks, appreciate.
Mopolchi:
grin grin lol.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by khayceee1: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Stevostical:

I don't think there's need to get to oshodi before going to mushin again when you can get a direct bus to mushin from that road leading to synagogue, IMO take mushin bus from ikotun and drop at challenge, keep reminding the conductor you will be alighting at challenge bus stop, then ask around for Etisalat office.
Thanks bro
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Damzed(f): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2016
abujasingles:

Retake the PPA test again same way you took it last time with the same link and password..
Okay....please how do I choose the best option cos I followed the steps of choosing the option that suites customer friendly as the most likely and the other as the least....I will appreciate if you can guide me on what to do,Thanks....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Muhyy(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=Eluirene post=44684997]Good morning guys. Please for those who haven't done their cbt yet, be very careful during the call stimulation process. Listen well and when typing the information, be very careful, make sure you look at your screen very well so u won't type an information in the wrong box. It happened to me yesterday, I typed the customers phone number on the phone type and got stuck. Pls b very careful. All the best guys.
Please bruv, what are we to type?

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Muhyy(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Eluirene:
Good morning guys. Please for those who haven't done their cbt yet, be very careful during the call stimulation process. Listen well and when typing the information, be very careful, make sure you look at your screen very well so u won't type an information in the wrong box. It happened to me yesterday, I typed the customers phone number on the phone type and got stuck. Pls b very careful. All the best guys.
pls bruv what are we to type?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Damzed(f): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
Bro go for the CBT to create a fallback platform if the first one is not successful. I don't think that human beings are directly the ones sending the invites. Na computer dey send the invites for the next stage, people plenty. I get the same issue but will not continue with the second one since I was invited for buddy at Kano. I dey go Kano. I don send to everyone wey need tips so check your emails.
hi mopolchi please I need the ppa tips,my email is zedomidamilola@yahoo.com....Thanks bro
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by rvpbae: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2016
Stevostical:

I don't think there's need to get to oshodi before going to mushin again when you can get a direct bus to mushin from that road leading to synagogue, IMO take mushin bus from ikotun and drop at challenge, keep reminding the conductor you will be alighting at challenge bus stop, then ask around for Etisalat office.

Nah, wrong directions. They won't go thru that route, those buses go thru isolo and burst out at Mushin. He has to stop at Mushin itself, then take oshodi bus amd stop at challenge Or take oshodi from ikotun, walk down to oshodi-isale, then take Mushin bus and stop at challenge.

Cc: khayceee1
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2016
exotiqueify:

I just can't help to overlook this, I have kind of being following your analogies, permit me to say, it makes no sense.... 'if you fail ppa, u need to check your attitude towards people"....Gush!.....Are u really d same overanxious and oversensitive guy who came here dropping trails of your insecurities behind u?....Indeed! So because u read people's expo and used it to pass d PPA, it means others who failed have bad attitudes?!..... Guy please naa, make sensible or at least, meaningful explanations to situations.....Haba!

i thought i was d only one that noticed his bizzy body. LOL @ the bolded

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2016
Damzed:
Okay....please how do I choose the best option cos I followed the steps of choosing the option that suites customer friendly as the most likely and the other as the least....I will appreciate if you can guide me on what to do,Thanks....

Frankly speaking I don't really know how PPA works when I wrote mine I dint even read the instructions I was just selecting.

Try switching it up to see how it goes. Best of luck
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2016
exotiqueify:

Hmm....Ur Igbo seems good. I'm sure u are kidding about the "my mama tell me say I be Igbo". But then, safe journey to Kano, don't know what I would have done if I were in your shoes, dropped out maybe.....try relocating back to lag, probably when u get your offer letter(take note: I'm applying your faith here now). im sure that solid faith would take u places. Let me not derail this thread anymore than I have. God speed!
I just have one kind of faith that I will get the job this time after my first exploit; maybe after all, experience is the best teacher and I am learning now. I initially thought that it was Lagos but I noticed that someone here has his or her buddy session on Sat and Sun whereas mine was Friday and Saturday, it was then it dawned on me say na Kano. I am on my way to the park now. Well, I was joking, I be correct correct nwa afo Igbo. I believe that its my time.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
I just have one kind of faith that I will get the job this time after my first exploit; maybe after all, experience is the best teacher and I am learning now. I initially thought that it was Lagos but I noticed that someone here has his or her buddy session on Sat and Sun whereas mine was Friday and Saturday, it was then it dawned on me say na Kano. I am on my way to the park now. Well, I was joking, I be correct correct nwa afo Igbo. I believe that its my time.

awww.....it is well again with u, just wondering when u'ld get to Kano......plz to be sure, triple check again, at least d address, because mine is Fri and Sat, but at Mushin, haven't really heard of anyone who had their tests in lag and later transfered to Kano. All the same dear, safe trip... U'ld most definitely get it this time, I'm almost certain...Me know say u be 'confam' Igbo guy, u really should be placed in the Igbo call center category!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by carlleung(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2016
I'm booked for tomorrow 8am at mushin...anyone with same venue for tomorrow too?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2016
exotiqueify:

awww.....it is well again with u, just wondering when u'ld get to Kano......plz to be sure, triple check again, at least d address, because mine is Fri and Sat, but at Mushin, haven't really heard of anyone who had their tests in lag and later transfered to Kano. All the same dear, safe trip... U'ld most definitely get it this time, I'm almost certain...Me know say u be 'confam' Igbo guy, u really should be placed in the Igbo call center category!
lol. I don look am tire na Kano. Nwanne no shaking. #Chinenye#

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Phamoxy(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
lol. I don look am tire na Kano. Nwanne no shaking. #Chinenye#
Brother thanks for the good works here, it seems we are both on the GIS thread too, pls kindly send me tips for both PPA and cbt too, my email is bjfamous2g2003@yahoo.com, tnx in advance.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by streetcred10(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
For those attempting the online personality test, i will advise that your choice of answers should be jeered towards the following strengths: Assertiveness, Passionate and Compassionate, Outspokenness/Extroversion, Good communication, Friendliness, Team player, Inter-personality, Soft and slow to anger etc.

Never go with options that portrays headiness, hyper-charismatic, Anger, in-assertiveness, taciturnity etc

Shey y'all understand?

Goodluck!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by charlie42(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2016
regret mail just rolled in, can I still reapply?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2016
Phamoxy:

Brother thanks for the good works here, it seems we are both on the GIS thread too, pls kindly send me tips for both PPA and cbt too, my email is bjfamous2g2003@yahoo.com, tnx in advance.
Omo you dey monitor me ooo! Anyway check your email.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2016
charlie42:
Yes and quickly.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ayposh: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2016
tag001:

Congratulations
Tnx dear, it was so helpful. I won't mind if u add me to d list. alice.atise@gmail.com.
Cheers
Please, am in need of d CBT tips. My mail- fakuaayode@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Also please can I reschedule my cbt till monday? cos I can't make it to Lagos tomorrow(friday), I need urgent response
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by frandies(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
petiteee:
Invitation for medicals just rolled in! Lord am grateful. Just please perfect this for me! grin cheesy

pls how is the buddy session like?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by charlie42(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
Yes and quickly.
thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Harkynkunle(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2016
charlie42:
sorry about that bro... when did u write ur test....?
once again sorry about that
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2016
rvpbae:

Nah, wrong directions. They won't go thru that route, those buses go thru isolo and burst out at Mushin. He has to stop at Mushin itself, then take oshodi bus amd stop at challenge Or take oshodi from ikotun, walk down to oshodi-isale, then take Mushin bus and stop at challenge.

Cc: khayceee1
Thanks dear for the correction, Khayceee1 take note. Mhizdiva and others we still dey wait bah, Abujasingle and Exotiqueify abi na mopolchi and you, make sure una invite me to the intro mimo abi na introduc mmkowa

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Stevostical:

Thanks dear for the correction, Khayceee1 take note. Mhizdiva and others we still dey wait bah, Abujasingle and Exotiqueify abi na mopolchi and you, make sure una invite me to the intro mimo abi na introduc mmkowa
Lol.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekbeey: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2016
countsparrow:

Thanks for that, congrats to you by the way...
You're welcome. Thanks too smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekbeey: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2016
petiteee:
really? undecided no wonder
Don't be discouraged, people have gotten the job. I have too
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Swarthyy(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2016
I wrote the PPA test on Saturday and am yet to receive a mail. What should I do guys?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Damzed(f): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2016
charlie42:

thanks
...Thanks guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.