Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756286 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by frandies(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2016
I need info on how the buddy session is like...email me @ greatosasforlife@yahoo.com
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Step by step. Scheduled for medical tomorrow. Blessed to y'all

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by rvpbae: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2016
jaybeemoney:
Pls how would she have responded to the salary expectation? Tnx

I believe that question was just to throw her off balance, we all know the pay for the job.

The main issue is how did she answer the next question, that is, if the pay is lesser than expected pay.

When asked for salary expectations, I usually answer based on the coy and role I'm being interviewed for. Here, you would have done your research. Normally I just tell them the minimum I can take.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by psalmistofGod: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2016
pls i need info on how the buddy session and the interview looks like....pls email me: ayanfemi4god@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by yemicoal(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Awaiting buddy mail like rapture day angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Keky(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2016
paragraph, cyrusvic. Guys how far?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2016
jayceeabdulwasiu:
Step by step. Scheduled for medical tomorrow. Blessed to y'all

Congrats jare. Am going to be the next batch

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2016
Someone is felling bad and you busy saying what the person should have done right.

Sometimes in interviews they look pass questions body language matters that is why you see some people who messed up in interviews still get called. If you don't smile or act polite in your speech they won't see you a good fit for that position.

But Etisalat should at least pity people when they drop them during interviews or medicals cause this suffering no be for here.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ganiyheart(f): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Been waiting for buddy session invites, did CBT on Tuesday, oshodi centre.
Got a regret mail now. >:
Those awaiting buddy check ur mail. wish u all da best
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
abujasingles:
Someone is felling bad and you busy saying what the person should have done right.

Sometimes in interviews they look pass questions body language matters that is why you see some people who messed up in interviews still get called. If you don't smile or act polite in your speech they won't see you a good fit for that position.

But Etisalat should at least pity people when they drop them during interviews or medicals cause this suffering no be for here.
what are you saying? we need to tell him so he wont repeat same mistake in his next interview...abeg o...i know he will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Keky:
paragraph, cyrusvic. Guys how far?
@keky, sebi you saw the list of those who did medicals b4 us. they are d ones resuming tomoro, hopefully we are nxt on line.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
abujasingles:

I quite agree with you on this. Trust me after my interview I wasn't expecting that I would be called for medicals. You need to see the way they attcked me. I was asked what makes me diff from others. I had no idea how to answer, BTW that interview was my first interview I never had one before. I was mute for seconds and then I just said what came to my mind. I said I could go out of my way to help pp. The lady said I should give an instance. JEEZ! Nothing was on my mind. I just kept smiling and said ow I helped someone who had accommodation ish and it even caused a quarel btw my roomate and I. The woman raised her voice and was like what kind of inconvenience is that that if she was my roomate shewould have reported me to the sch porter and have me thrown out of the hostel. Oh boy, I shocked o shocked but I didn't show it I kept on smiling and nodding my head like a fool. Next, an ish was seen on my result, I myself ha no idea about it. At that point, I knew I wont be moving to the next stage. But I didn't allow it show in my reaction. I kept on smiling. Even when I was asked 5 qualities of a good CSR, I could only give 3. The worst part was when I was already in the bus, and I was called that I tooked the paper wher I read a passage from. Ha! Then I knew omo this people don think say I be thief o. Wetin I wan use the paper do na. I sha explained that I didn't take it that I returned it the way I met it. I just use small hope o that was how I found myself doing medicals.

Enough of the epistle, but sincerely I think your confidence and body language matters in an interview. No matter how scared tensed or worried you are do not show it, keep smiling and keep eye contact with them. Atleast I learnt sth even though it was my first interview

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by frandies(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
petiteee:
more like a work experience. You going there to learn

thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hardeybaryor91: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
petiteee:
I quite agree with you on this. Trust me after my interview I wasn't expecting that I would be called for medicals. You need to see the way they attcked me. I was asked what makes me diff from others. I had no idea how to answer, BTW that interview was my first interview I never had one before. I was mute for seconds and then I just said what came to my mind. I said I could go out of my way to help pp. The lady said I should give an instance. JEEZ! Nothing was on my mind. I just kept smiling and said ow I helped someone who had accommodation ish and it even caused a quarel btw my roomate and I. The woman raised her voice and was like what kind of inconvenience is that that if she was my roomate shewould have reported me to the sch porter and have me thrown out of the hostel. Oh boy, I shocked o shocked but I didn't show it I kept on smiling and nodding my head like a fool. Next, an ish was seen on my result, I myself ha no idea about it. At that point, I knew I wont be moving to the next stage. But I didn't allow it show in my reaction. I kept on smiling. Even when I was asked 5 qualities of a good CSR, I could only give 3. The worst part was when I was already in the bus, and I was called that I tooked the paper wher I read a passage from. Ha! Then I knew omo this people don think say I be thief o. Wetin I wan use the paper do na. I sha explained that I didn't take it that I returned it the way I met it. I just use small hope o that was how I found myself doing medicals.

Enough of the epistle, but sincerely I think your confidence and body language matters in an interview. No matter how scared tensed or worried you are do not show it, keep smiling and keep eye contact with them. Atleast I learnt sth even though it was my first interview
Lesson of this story: Be your number one believer.. You've got to believe in yourself.. if you don't, who will??
Interviews are avenue where employers test your dexterity,doggedness and reactions..
You just have to maintain the best positive mental attitude..Some even go to the extent of saying you r giving wrong answers BT they want to see if you've been disoriented, they want to see if you've lost focus.. BT don't waver and be calm.. don't over react..They are studying your body language..However, never lose hope cause it's the only thing we've got..CHEERS!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Collineno: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
rvpbae:

I believe that question was just to throw her off balance, we all know the pay for the job.

The main issue is how did she answer the next question, that is, if the pay is lesser than expected pay.

When asked for salary expectations, I usually answer based on the coy and role I'm being interviewed for. Here, you would have done your research. Normally I just tell them the minimum I can take.
. Please what's the pay for the job? Some say 50k, 61',81k,120k please what's d pay for this customer care job. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Collineno:
. Please what's the pay for the job? Some say 50k, 61',81k,120k please what's d pay for this customer care job. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by rvpbae: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Collineno:

According to those who have collected their letters, it is 50k and I think 60k upon confirmation.

120k ke? undecided
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xtabel009(f): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Still waiting for my CBT success mail like kilode grin heard people have started getting mails #teamtuesday@mushin cool

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Walexsammy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
xtabel009:
Still waiting for my CBT success mail like kilode grin heard people have started getting mails #teamtuesday@mushin cool
ure not alone

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xtabel009(f): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
rvpbae:

According to those who have collected their letters, it is 50k and I think 60k upon confirmation.

120k ke? undecided
Please wah. Do u mean by 60k upon confirmation
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by rvpbae: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
xtabel009:

Please wah. Do u mean by 60k upon confirmation

When employed, one is usually placed on probation, to see how the job being handled. Normally, probation takes BTW 3months to 1year.

When confirmed, salary is usually increased.

PS: I'm not certain of this applies to this job sha o.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hardeybaryor91: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
xtabel009:
I'm with you!!!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by rvpbae: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
ganiyheart:
Been waiting for buddy session invites, did CBT on Tuesday, oshodi centre.

Got a regret mail now. >:

Those awaiting buddy check ur mail.
wish u all da best

Wow. Sorry about that.

All the best

Please what was your scheduled time on Tuesday?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
I give up on this country. Cbt was successful with 42 wpm 95% accuracy, call stimulation went perfect, problem solving same, but just got a regret mail. What's this country turning into?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xtabel009(f): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
hardeybaryor91:

I'm with you!!!
Let's prray oooo...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ofeshe(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Whats all this regret mail.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by countsparrow: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
ayusco85:
I give up on this country. Cbt was successful with 42 wpm 95% accuracy, call stimulation went perfect, problem solving same, but just got a regret mail. What's this country turning into?

Hian!!!!!
Sorry bro... This selection for Buddy na tinko tinko o...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
ofeshe:
Whats all this regret mail.
Bros I tire o. God dey Sha
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
ayusco85:
shocked
ayusco85:
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xtabel009(f): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
ayusco85:
So sorry dearr....ders alwz a reason for everytin...please was it an email dey sent or a Text message to ur fone
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by shootsight(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Quick question... Do they request for your credentials during the interview? Photocopies or originals? I'm referring to o'level, degree and Nysc discharge certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.