Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? (5416 Views)

Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by OCTAVO: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
I mean like walking right into a Boutique to buy Bra, Pant e.t.c for your girlfriend...
Seriously, most guys I‘ve come across are like wow!!! I CAN‘T DO IT!
I‘m like what the heck! What‘s the big deal?
Afterall ladies like extreme romantic gestures like that.
I‘ve seen a couple of ladies buy Boxers, singlets, vests for their guys. But when it comes to guys reciprocating this act, “they dull.“
What‘s the cause of this?
Guys can you buy undies for your babe?
Ladies have you ever received undies as a gift from any guy?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by k2039: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Girlfriend No.

Spouse Yes.
Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by martyns303(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Is this a Rhetorical Question?
Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by Teejayphillip(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
no big deal... She's my personal person being it spouse or GF.. But afta marriage i own my wife dose responsiblity,any other GF or Alee is definately on her own
Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by LoveDecay(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
if you cant do that your for your girlfriend you cant do it for your wife.

I am voyeuristic and like to watch em walk around half naked. I can buy her a container of pant,neglege , and bra's.

I even know some names,cheekies, v string, hip huggers, thongs.

Surely only a man with class and style like myself could know this. I even love the smell of her panties.

What the fckk , mr happy stay.... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by omotola1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
Of course I can do it. Infact, I‘ve done it before. I gave my babe a classic and very expensive MARKS & SPENCER Designer Bra...
Mehn... She really liked it.
Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by OCTAVO: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Nice.
Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Wife, yes.

GF, no
Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
G.f-Yes...Wife-Yes.i just think its mere hypocrisy if u can't buy ur g.f panties,yet u'll buy same for ur wife...as if buying panties is a proof of undying love
Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
I wouldn't want my husband or bf to buy me lingerie...I'm very picky it's best I buy it myself
Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by echeonyilo: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Bra, na small tin self. Me i go as long as adding sanitory pad to her school shoping

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by Exponental(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Buy her any buyable....pant, bra, sanitary towel, female condom.........as long as it suits her needs.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by Smuthx(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I wouldn't want my husband or bf to buy me lingerie...I'm very picky it's best I buy it myself
best view from a lady. the guy may buy but the lady may not like it though she may not tell you.Some ladies like buying things (personal) for themselves. you can go together and buy it for her
Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by Smuthx(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I wouldn't want my husband or bf to buy me lingerie...I'm very picky it's best I buy it myself
Re: Guys, Can You Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend As A Gift? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Smuthx: best view from a lady. the guy may buy but the lady may not like it though she may not tell you.Some ladies like buying things (personal) for themselves. you can go together and buy it for her
sure if he likes endless unnecessary stops

(1) (Reply)

Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! / Telegram Sex Hook Up Channel... / His Personal Maid … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.