Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Haking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Haking (1157 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haking by dankabi(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2008
Pls i want to hak into my wife's phone anybody with an idea. Using blue tooth. She exchange text with other men i cought once.
Re: Haking by Encomium(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2008
I advice you to take things easy cos you may end up giving yourself high blood pressure since the haking idea may fustrate your effort more. Have a sincere deep talk with your wife. Good luck man!!!
Re: Haking by adeboo(f): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2008
Hack into her phone?

Why dont u just sit down and ask urself why ur wife 'exchanges texts with other men'.
Re: Haking by iice(f): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2008
Gud gawd!
Re: Haking by omobizle(m): 3:38am On Feb 10, 2008
guy it depends on the fone
u can browse her fone tru bluetooth, just add her to the device and browse
u can also use a laptop with bluetooth,
i feel for u
Re: Haking by TheSly: 3:54am On Feb 10, 2008
well well well. . . . undecided
unless shes using a PDA, ima drop u the lowdowns  cool
cheesy but if she catches u. . . . .just  lipsrsealed   u dig me wink
Re: Haking by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 10, 2008
my guy, nothing beats facts. if u got proof then 'get to confronting her'. if not just fall back. if u feel strongly about it then search for proof. i wouldnt suggest going through her phone as i believe u will be stepping on her privacy but then again do it if u really have to.
Re: Haking by hotfunmi(f): 7:19am On Feb 10, 2008
I advice you to take things easy because you may end up giving yourself high blood pressure since the haking idea may fustrate your effort more. Have a sincere deep talk with your wife. Good luck man!!!
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Haking by almondjoy(f): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2008
Hahahahaha

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Illegal defense usually results in a foul doesn't it?

Orisirisi!

You will soon get what you are looking for honey!  Just enjoy it and don't come back to Nairaland to bother us when your wife slaps you silly!

At 41 as you posted in your profile,  a fool at 40 is a dead body forever--even in the afterlife! If you call yourself a man--you can tell me to ma face what your suspicions are.  Oh hell you ain't going to hack into ma phone! What would you do next? Read your daughter's diary? shocked

I definitely would slllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaap the bloody daylight out of you-husband or not.  You can return ma dowry or I can return yours. You will definitely go deaf forever! kiss Haking ko!  Hacking ni! I see you got lots of advice from your fellow "hakers" here.  I say goodluck. kiss

Oooooooooooooooh adeboo--- booooooooooooooooooooooo you look sweet! You are definitely one of a kind.  Absolutely beaurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriful.  Thank God you are married before you get de-valued on this Nairaland of a brothel according to ma sista Michellin89. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I could eat you with a spoon. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  I say there is serious competition on Nairaland, the gals are hooooooooooooooooooooooot and smoking--too many fine babes and a helluva lot of ugly dudes!  Gone are the days of Siena, denex, doyin13 them! cry Only Kojeiwa left.
Re: Haking by TOH(f): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2008
I agree with adeboo

AJ, doyin still dey o. which one is denex tongue
Re: Haking by almondjoy(f): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2008
TOH:

I agree with adeboo

AJ, doyin still dey o. which one is denex tongue

Viewing TOH's profile!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Get behind me satan! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin  Na wah for you oh?  Na who you wan breast feed for Nairaland? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  Just messing with you.  You wan kill all these guys for Nairaland?  You girls are dangerous.  I have not recovered from Britgirlee's profile since this morning and you have come to add your bad self inside this matter of the "mamaries"!

De-heavily-Laden-Loaded!!!!  Nice picture--no mind me jare! cheesy

I know now--Doyin is still alive but no more pictures. That guy almost gave me haaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr-attack for Nairaland I begin dey waka like "Fred 'G' Sanford any time I clicked on his profile.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy--I say get behind me satan--on account of impure thoughts!grin

denex was that cute trouble maker in political section last year.  I can never forget that one! grin  The boy dey yarn no be small.  Im just die off like that take the spirit of the political section with am!  That section has never recovered since his departure! grin How can you forget denex? shocked

Off for ma third rounds at work jare before this stupid computer starts to call security on my tail! Let me pretend that I am working for like 1 hour! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Haking by pahtahkee: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked Sneezing through the eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!!!!

Olodumare! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This D-reloaded is really loaded lipsrsealed Chai! No wonder that guy wan ku~sibe grin grin grin

This wan wey everyone just dey post pix here and there, wahala dey oh. undecided

@ almondjoy,
You still dey get orgasm at 50yepa cheesy If I come display my own pix wetin go come happen to you? cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic,
It is Hacking not ha~king oh. But you seriously, an effective relationship needs communication. It is a shame that at 41years of age, you have to come on the forum to be enlightened on the subject matter of how to relate with your spouse.
Re: Haking by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2008
@post
na wa o. . . .if she catches you. . .well, you're lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and the marriage is in peril. . .just demand for her phone when she's there. . .or else in court, she'll blame you for invading her privacy
Re: Haking by amsky(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2008
No please,do not hack into her phone. Judging by your age you must have been married for sometime now.Why don't you two talk things over? Imagine the scenario if she gets to know you did that. It sure will not be very funny. Do it more honourably and ask her to her face. hacking is not the best option.
Re: Haking by almondjoy(f): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2008
pahtahkee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Sneezing through the eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!!!!

Olodumare! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This D-reloaded is really loaded lipsrsealed Chai! No wonder that guy wan ku~sibe grin grin grin

This wan wey everyone just dey post pix here and there, wahala dey oh. undecided

@ almondjoy,
You still dey get orgasm at 50yepa cheesy If I come display my own pix wetin go come happen to you? cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic,
It is Hacking not ha~king oh. But you seriously, an effective relationship needs communication. It is a shame that at 41years of age, you have to come on the forum to be enlightened on the subject matter of how to relate with your spouse.

Stoop drooling! Even in ma casket, I will continue to have ma "multiple orgasmic" experiences. Think am a dead "duck" like you? cheesy I have been waiting for you to display yours--but we know why.

Atutupoyoyo!!! cheesy Ugly boy!
Re: Haking by RichDad1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2008
Another serious issue , maybe becasue you dont on your bluetooth always, lol ,
Re: Haking by pahtahkee: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2008
almondjoy:

Stoop drooling! Even in ma casket, I will continue to have ma "multiple orgasmic" experiences. Think am a dead "duck" like you? cheesy I have been waiting for you to display yours--but we know why.

Atutupoyoyo!!! cheesy Ugly boy!
Commandment 11!
Thou shall not lead me into temptations tongue

I worwor? That one na stale gist cheesy Talk something else tongue

Ask your younger Edo sister wey don see me wella.

In fact sef you dey tempt me oh shocked angry cheesy
Re: Haking by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2008
Rich Dad:

Another serious issue , maybe becasue you don't on your bluetooth always, lol ,
huh?
Re: Haking by babycool(f): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2008
pahtahkee:

Commandment 11!
Thou shall not lead me into temptations tongue

I worwor? That one na stale gist cheesy Talk something else tongue

Ask your younger Edo sister wey don see me wella.

In fact sef you dey tempt me oh shocked angry cheesy

Hello Mr pataki, hows is your day?
I really want to chat with you, tell me how can i get to you?
Re: Haking by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2008
@ poster

1. take your phone, put on the bluetooth. make sure hers is also on

2. got to your messages. find the 'send via bluetooth' option. if that is unavailable, try application manager

3. transfer your messages one by one or all together to her phone

4. make space for the incoming messages. it works in such a way that when you send out your messages, it absorbs her messages into your phone and blocks out your own from going anywhere again.

this method is very effective. try it this evening cool grin
Re: Haking by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2008
dindinrin angry
Re: Haking by pahtahkee: 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2008
@ babycool,
Please tell Siena to give you my YIM or email details. I will respond as soon as possible.
Re: Haking by babycool(f): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2008
hello mr pataki
Re: Haking by powerofmap(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2008
grin Chei Men eh grin sorry I don forget say I be one, Broda talk to your wifey man cos when u hack ur heart too go follow hack lol
Re: Haking by powerofmap(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2008
grin Mrs Ekiti you dey here?

@hotfummi How far na? kilo Shele?
Re: Haking by almondjoy(f): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2008
pahtahkee:

@ babycool,
Please tell Siena to give you my YIM or email details. I will respond as soon as possible.

You no get shame? shocked

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's. . . . . . .

Chai! Nairalandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! You cannot even resist. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin See im mouth like "I will respond as soon as possible"! Cheap boy! I can see you have been waiting? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! In fact what are you waiting for? cheesy

Not money even offered! FOC! cheesy

Rock on jare babycool! Hope you don't regret it. embarassed
Re: Haking by pahtahkee: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2008
almondjoy:

Chai! Nairalandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! You cannot even resist. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin See im mouth like "I will respond as soon as possible"! Cheap boy! I can see you have been waiting? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! In fact what are you waiting for? cheesy

grin grin grin
You are not well walahi cheesy. Wetin I do you now? Make I no sound official for nairaland again? tongue

Ok, I go add you join for my list grin Or rather I will respond to you as soon as possible. grin grin

Then all your bragado say I worwor go end tongue
Re: Haking by babycool(f): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2008
almondjoy:

Sis cool down! its not what you think at all, it was all for our good. grin grin grin
Re: Haking by efuah(f): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2008
hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Haking by almondjoy(f): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2008
babycool:

Sis cool down! its not what you think at all, it was all for our good. grin grin grin

Of course a wan fain pahtahkee trouble small. E be like ma kid brother. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin Always a good sport. Of course I am joking. grin You should be mostly concerned about Efuah. grin

efuah:

hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed angry angry lipsrsealed

Lerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin After you judge all the cases for Nairaland--my fear is that you may stroke out. grin Please a don wannno lose ma only surviving sis-in-law on "Wereland"! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Real Here And How Do U Kwn The Heart Of A Genuine Man / Solely 4 D Ladies / Advise On Absconded Fiancee With Plenty Platonic Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.