Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. (5214 Views)

A Nairalander With John Dumelo In Ghana / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by naptu2: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ishilove: Sebonzakura Kageyoshi; a fantastic writer who gets better and better as he writes.

Efemena_xy; another fantastic writer

Naptu2; researcher extraordinaire, a sort of crocodile dundee researcher.

smiley
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by semid4lyfe(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sebonzakura Kageyoshi, Ishilove, Virgo, Efemena_xy, Mynd 44, Myne Whitman, Sam Milla, Jarus I know but Red Mosquito?

Initiating investigative profile browsing mode right now. . .. .

By the way, how come no one mentioned Larry-Sun?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by BJ4REEL(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Beaf (whr da hell is dat guy,)
efemena (am crazy 4 her writing style)
virgo (hmm....dat babe is sumfn else)
mynd (mad guy)
gbawe (cnt place it)
lola luv (hmmm....)
ishilove (dat babe...)

larry sun (gifted writer)
omolola (hmm...diz babe)
we have so many weirdly intelligent folks on nl & beyound,just dat d hell hole (nigeria) in general,is a dream killer.....If u lyk attack me,i'v said my mind,whch also d bitter truth.....
updating.......
Searching.........

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by ba7man(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
I.M.O ....None that I'v observed. If you have a very strong character online, its mostly the opposite in reality.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
D-Explorer
Mynd44
R231
Inspiredm
sexkillz
Siena
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by virgo(f): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
semid4lyfe: Sebonzakura Kageyoshi, Ishilove, Virgo, Efemena_xy, Mynd 44, Myne Whitman, Sam Milla, Jarus I know but Red Mosquito?

Thanks. smiley
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by virgo(f): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
BJ4REEL: Beaf (whr da hell is dat guy,)
mynd (mad guy)
gbawe (cnt place it)
lola luv (hmmm....)
ishilove (dat babe...)

omolola (hmm...diz babe)
we have so many weirdly intelligent folks on nl & beyound,just dat d hell hole (nigeria) in general,is a dream killer.....If u lyk attack me,i'v said my mind,whch also d bitter truth.....
updating.......
Searching.........

Thank you. smiley
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Translation please!!!!!
Lol. It means "original thunder, no be small tin" cheesy
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by EzePromoe: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
The question wasn't Nairalanders you admire but Nairalanders capable of becoming a star.
BTW, BTT
The only star i've seen on Nairaland is SEUN.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Ishilove: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
semid4lyfe: Sebonzakura Kageyoshi, Ishilove, Virgo, Efemena_xy, Mynd 44, Myne Whitman, Sam Milla, Jarus I know but Red Mosquito?

You just mentioned him grin.

I couldn't agree more with your selection. Absolutely superb!! grin
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Mynd44: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. It means "original thunder, no be small tin" cheesy
okay
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
mynd (mad guy)
gbawe (cnt place it)
lola luv (hmmm....)
ishilove (dat babe...)

omolola (hmm...diz babe)
updating.......
Searching.........
Thanks. I agree with you completely grin
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Most def, it has to be Red Mosquito for the guys and Idowuogbo for d babes. Love that girl.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
ziccoit: Daydreamers on this thread, I great una o. Make u wake up from your slumber o, it is daybreak already o. cheesy grin grin
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
ziccoit: Daydreamers on this thread, I great una o. Make u wake up from your slumber o, it is daybreak already o. cheesy grin grin

Hahahhahahahhhahahaha
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2012
Rooneyboy: [colour=#006600]mine would have to be PAGE 9
He's not the normal conventional everyday guy that post anywhere and everywhere .
He's a business man to the core.

Hence his presence in the business section most times.

Again he's always ready to assist upcoming entrepreneurs without any fee.

Why I like most because of his humility and his open nature -----

YES he's in the oil and gas sector but that doesn't make him proud @all.

ABOVE all, he's a fantastic writer. [/color]
Where is he from apparently, I barely come across such good fellas
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by EfemenaXY: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
mynd (mad guy)
gbawe (cnt place it)
lola luv (hmmm....)
ishilove (dat babe...)

omolola (hmm...diz babe)
updating.......
Searching.........

Thanks, BJ4REEL - much appreciated smiley

I'd also like to thank Ishilove, Avicky and every other person whose supported / thinks my writing is worth supporting. This is truly encouraging! cheesy
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Thanks, BJ4REEL - much appreciated smiley

I'd also like to thank Ishilove, Avicky and every other person whose supported / thinks my writing is worth supporting. This is truly encouraging! cheesy
You are far too humble, Mimi grin
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by OmichaelO: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
190 and redmosquito

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by LongWiz: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2012
LongWiz Artiste
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by AmeLonRo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
All of us have the potentiality. All we have to do is to explore it. Una go hala my name wan de. True talk sir/ma grin
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Ruq: 9:16am On May 31, 2013
Ame Lon Ro: All of us have the potentiality. All we have to do is to explore it. Una go hala my name wan de. True talk sir/ma grin

Same bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Messi Gets Arrested For Drugs! / Bride Cuts Short Her Wedding To Report News! / Ladies!! Would You Rock KIM K All White Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.